剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
都是冠军的战利品
these are the spoils of a champion.
他想让你和瑞恩比赛
He wants you to fight Ryan.
考虑一下
Think about it.
瑞恩·威勒...
Ryan Wheeler...
杰伊·库林纳
Jay Kulina.
一个金发 一个棕发
One has blond hair, the other has brown hair.
是朋友 是竞争者
Friends, rivals...
还是敌人
Enemies?
也许
Perhaps?
不论怎样 我都会为此买♥♥票的
Either way, I'd buy a ticket for that.
好了 我们会谈谈的
Okay, we'll talk about it.
我被你说动了
I am intrigued.
你同意了吗
Is that a yes?
丽莎负责组织工作
Lisa handles all my logistics,
但我非常 非常喜欢这个主意
but I am very, very taken by this idea.
你 先生
You... you, sir...
你真是个好承办人
You're an impresario.
我们会回来的 加罗
We'll get back to you, Garo.
我喜欢这个 喜欢你的造型
I like that. I like your fucking style.
好 但别跟我乱来
Okay, but don't fuck me around.
我得去活动一下 你懂的
I have to move on something, you know...
至少为了威勒
At least something for Wheeler
他上次打的太烂了
after that shit show he pulled last time.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
有趣的建议 这显然对加罗有利
It's interesting. It's definitely good for Garo.
我不清楚是否对你也有利
I don't know if it's good for you.
丽莎这可是冠军之争 怎能没有好处?
It's a title fight, Lisa. How is it not good?
你还在积累胜绩呢 万一你输了呢?
You're just building momentum. What if you lose?
是啊 要是我赢了呢?
Yeah, what if I win?
但是这才是问题 不是吗?
That's the real problem, though, isn't it, huh?
因为它打乱了你和埃尔维关于瑞恩的计划
Cause it fucks with your and Alvey's plan with Ryan.
瑞恩不在我的计划之列
I don't have a plan for Ryan.
丽莎...
Lisa...
- 你是在帮我... - 噢 天呐
- Are you managing me... - Oh, god.
还是在帮埃尔维打理生意
Or are you managing Alvey's business?
帮你
You.
有点难解释
But it's complicated,
不过你别装傻
and don't act like you can't understand that.
我理解这点
I appreciate the complications.
我理解
I do.
但是我想要打这场
But I want this fight.
不管你和埃尔维怎么处理这事
However you have to work that out with Alvey,
这是我想要的
that's what I want.
没错 女士
Yes, ma'am!
我要打这场比赛
I want this fight!
贾马尔 贾马尔 没办法
Jamal, Jamal, there's no way.
我儿子正准备带我去急诊室
My son is gonna take me to the emergency room.
我现在就病的这么严重
That's how bad I feel right now.
是的
Yes.
没错
Well, yeah.
我打了电♥话♥给麦迪森 她没接
I called Madison. She didn't pick up.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
再见
Bye.
嗨
Yo.
嗨!
Yo!
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Yo. - Yo.
嗨
Yo.
感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
下一个再这么问我的人
The next person that asks me that,
我就把他脑袋削掉
I'm gonna rip their fucking head off.
明白
Copy that.
- 加罗怎么说? - 嗯...
- What did Garo say? - Um...
事情...
Well, things...
正在准备 奈森尼尔
Are afoot, Nathaniel.
的确如此
Indeed they are.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
嗯 事情... 在准备中啊
Well, things... are afoot.
我不能透露太多
I can't say much more than that.
奈特...
Nate...
我打算把你留在这
I'm gonna leave you here.
但是 嘿...
But, um, hey...
咱妈今晚想过来
Mom wants to come tonight.
她不用上班吗
Isn't she working?
估计是的
I guess not.
噢! 威勒!
Oh! Wheeler!
威勒, 威勒!
Wheeler, Wheeler!
看你跳得像头鹿一样
Look at you prancing like an elk.
怎么?
What?
这是什么? 尿吗?
What is that? Piss?
对啊 还热乎乎的 想尝尝吗?
Yeah. It's still warm. You want a sip?
是埃尔维让你做的吗?
Is Alvey making you do that?
是啊 估计没人信得过我
Yeah, I guess I can't be trusted.
你在看什么?
The fuck are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
别盯着我看 小伙子
Avert your eyes, young man.
他妈的找揍吗?
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的还看
You fucking didn't.
让我先把尿放下
Let me put my piss down.
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking whore.
加罗只是承办人 这是他的工作
Garo's a promoter. That's his job.
我的意思是 这场比赛会很精彩
I mean, it is a good fight.
噢 算了吧
Aw, come on.
我不能让我的人窝里斗
I can't have my guys fight each other.
真是个见鬼的肥皂剧
It's a goddamn soap opera.
等等 你认为杰伊能赢?
Wait, you think Jay can win?
也许吧
Maybe.
也可能瑞恩赢了他
Or Ryan just fucking annihilates him.
不论结果如何 我们都会损失一个顶尖的拳手
Either way, we lose one of our top fighters.
我们现在没办法承担这个损失
We can't afford that right now.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
你得让杰伊退出这次比赛
You got to get Jay to back off of this thing.
哦 否则要如何?
Oh, yeah. Or what?
否则就准备把他交手给别人
Or he's gonna trade to someone else.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
别老让我当坏人
Don't even put me in that position.
好吧 那我要怎么做
Yeah. What am I gonna do?
他非要这么做吗?
I mean, is he stuck on doing this?
杰伊想要比赛
Jay wants the fight.
该死的加罗
It's fucking Garo.
你怎么想的?
What do you think?
我想的和你一样
I think it's everything that you said,
但是我明白杰伊的想法 这是一场冠军之争
but I see Jay's point. This is a title fight.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
把它放哪?
Where do you want this?
放我桌上
On my desk.
你今天练完了
You done for the day?
还没 我还加了点量
No, I'm still putting some work in.
我还得帮他戒毒
I'm fighting the war on drugs.
杰伊觉得你不关心他的事业
Jay thinks you don't care about his career.
他会这么想的
That's how he's gonna take this.
好吧 让我... 让我...
All right, let me... Let me...
让我今晚先把奈特的比赛弄完
Let me get through this thing with Nate tonight
然后我会找杰伊谈谈 好吧?
and then I'll talk to Jay, all right?
别说了 我知道了 好的
No, I know. Yeah.
妈 我们得走了
Mom, we got to go!
妈 已经六点十五了了 我们要迟到了
Mom, it's 6:15. We're gonna be late.
- 我们得走了 - 我快好了
- We got to go. - I'm hurrying.
我告诉你六点的 你已经弄了一整天了
I told you 6:00. You've had all day.
如果你一直这么催我 那还要再久一点
If you keep rushing me, it's just gonna take longer.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表