剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
It's a valid question.
杰伊 那个问题很平常啊
Jay, it's a valid question.
正当的问题
Fucking valid question?
平常的提问 在你脑子里想问
Valid question? How long have you had that question
这个多久了
in your fucking chamber, huh?
你是不是整天都在想
Have you just been sitting on that one all day?
对 没错 我们谈到那个问题
Yeah, I have. We haven't gotten to that part of the interview.
你可以把那该死的摄影机关了吗
Can you turn the fucking camera off?
- 好吧 杰伊 - 关掉摄影机
- All right, Jay. - Turn the fucking camera off.
不要纠缠在这个问题上 好吗
You don't have to be a dick about it, all right?
纠缠这个问题的不是我
I'm not being a dick about it.
你关掉摄影机 我觉得采访可以结束了
You turn this fucking camera off, and I think this interview is over.
你本来是同意接受采访的
This is what you agreed to.
为什么你不滚出我家
Why don't you get the fuck out of my house?
不要碰那个机器
Don't touch the equipment.
我同意你们采访我的拳击而不是我的家庭
I agreed to a fucking interview about my fight, not about my family.
你可以不要碰那些设备吗
Can you not touch the equipment?
采访结束 谢谢
Interview's over. Thank you.
快滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house.
谢谢 快点离开 走吧
Thanks. Right out here, let's go.
不用你管了 别管了 别管了
Leave it. Leave it. Leave it. Leave it.
伙计 她父亲早上给我打了电♥话♥
Her father called me this morning, man.
一听到他的声音 我就知道非常糟糕
Minute I heard his voice, I knew it was fucking bad.
我原以为她发生了什么
I thought something happened to her.
兄弟 我 我非常遗憾
Oh, man, I'm... I'm sorry.
太糟糕了
That's terrible. Yeah.
他告诉你发生了什么吗
He tell you what happened?
她感觉不舒服 所以他们...
She wasn't feeling good, so they...
肯定是很糟糕 他们才会送她去医院
Bad enough that they took her to the hospital.
然后
And, uh...
没有心跳了
No heartbeat, you know?
你和她说话了吗
You talk to her?
不 你还没有和她谈
No. You haven't talked to her.
没有 她的父亲说她不想听到我的消息
No, her father said she doesn't want to hear from me.
我
You know, I...
我不会强求
I'm not gonna press it.
不 兄弟 你知道人们都怎么说吗
No, man. You know what they say, right?
时间可以治愈一切
Time heals all.
她可能需要一些时间振作起来
She probably needs some time to get herself together.
多给她些时间
Just give her a few days.
但这事儿一直就不太顺
It was never fucking right, though.
从怀上那天起 这孩子就注定倒霉
Kid was fucked from conception.
打起精神来 伙计 快点
Come on, man. Come on.
坏事难以避免
This shit happens.
好吗
Okay?
有了第一个小孩之后
It happened with me and my ex
我和我前任也发生了这样的事
after the first kid.
我试着告诉她 听着 这没有道理可讲
And I tried to tell her, Look, there's no reason.
这不是你们俩的错
There's nothing that either one of you did.
就是
It just...
太痛苦了 太痛苦
It's just hard. It's hard.
她独自承受这一切 兄弟
She went it alone, man.
我不在她身边
I wasn't there.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
敬我的儿子
To my son,
为他失去的未来
whoever he may have been.
也敬我们 为现在的我们
To us, whoever we may be.
阿门
Amen.
你饿了吗
Hey, are you hungry?
我可以让他们送些牛排过来
Yo, man, I can have them send some steaks over.
不 我累死了
No, man. I'm fucking beat.
我可能要昏过去了
I'm probably just gonna pass out.
好的
Okay.
我让你静一会 好吗
I'll let you get to it, all right?
你会好起来的 对吗
You're gonna be good, all right?
谢谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
你知道吗 我会送些牛排过来
Hey, you know what? I'm gonna send some steaks over.
别 别拒绝 我会送些牛排
No, no. I'm gonna send some steaks.
你需要吃东西
You got to eat.
跑的怎么样
How was the run?
非常好
It was excellent.
想吃点东西吗
Do you want some food?
不 不 我吃过了 谢谢
No. No, I ate. Thank you.
- 你确定吗 - 对
- You sure? - Yeah.
你收到埃尔维的消息了吗
Did you hear from Alvey?
没有 也问过丽莎了
No. Tried Lisa, too.
刚刚收到她的语♥音♥
I just got her voice-mail.
我也是
Ahh. Me, too.
看下这个
Check this out.
什么情况
The fuck?
鲍伯 我训练的那个家伙
Bob, the guy I'm training,
雇我训练他一个月
put me on retainer for the month.
一万美元吗
10 grand?
老兄 一个月值一万美元
Man, 10 grand for the fucking month?
对 我是个好的教练
Yeah, well, I'm a really good trainer.
小伙子 他真有钱
He's rich, dude.
他只是想无论何时他需要我 我都有空
He just wants me to be available whenever he needs me.
这太容易了
It's so fucking easy.
所以 你现在是正式的私教了
So, you're officially a personal trainer now?
这是一万美元
It's 10 grand.
老爹不会给我钱的
Okay, Dad's not paying me shit.
这些费用将能支撑我直到下次拳击赛 行吗
This will cover me until I get another fight, all right?
嘿 我可以负担老妈的脱瘾治疗
Hey, I can help with Mom's rehab.
妈被照顾得很好 奈特
Mom's taken care of, Nate.
我照顾她
She's taken care of.
那好吧 呃 那万一要有什么别的事发生了呢?
All right, well, what if something else happens?
那你知道吗?
Then you know what? You should start
你应该开始攒养老金了
a fucking 401, a pension plan, you know?
给自己攒钱去吧
Save the money for yourself.
时间过得飞快 你懂? 倒霉事儿来得更快
Years, they go by, you know? Shit comes fast.
嗨 教练
Hey, Coach.
你... 你吃过东西了吗?
Did you, uh... Did you eat something?
- 正吃着呢 - 好吧 我知道了
- Actually eating right now. - Okay. Got it.
- 你在哪儿呢? - 呃 我这儿出了点事儿
- Where you at? - Uh, something came up.
听着 艾丽西亚 我今天晚上
Listen, Alicia, I'm not gonna be able
不能给你做场上指导了 可以吗
to be in your corner tonight, okay?
为什么?
Why not?
这... 有点儿私人的原因
Well, it's... it's very personal.
我现在不想说 抱歉
I don't want to get into it right now. I'm sorry.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
哦是的 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, fine, fine, fine.
瑞恩会陪你
Ryan's gonna be in your corner,
还有杰伊和奈特也会在
and, uh, and Jay and Nate will be there, too.
他们知道该做什么 好吗?
They know what to do, okay?
你明白了吗? 我希望能走上拳台
Understand? I want you to go in there,
我希望把该做的做好
I want you to take care of business,
比赛一结束就给我电♥话♥
and you call me as soon as you're done
好让我知道事情进展顺利 知道了吗?
so I know everything's okay, you hear me?
你都要做些什么?
What are you gonna do?
我会把注意力集中在我能控制的事情上
I'm gonna focus on what I can control.
然后呢?
And?
然后去狠狠收拾那个妞
And I'm gonna beat this chick's ass.
就是这样 好女孩
That's it, girl, exactly.
好了 去忙吧
All right. Go do your thing.
谢谢
All right. Thanks.
- 完事我打给你 - 好的
- I'll call you right after. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
出拳
Punch.
抓紧
Grab on.
可以吗 好的
Yeah? Good.
记住战术 别忘了呼吸
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表