剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
干杯
Cheers.
为大笔的进账 和美妙的性♥爱♥
To big checks and great sex.
嗯
Mmm.
还好吗
Okay?
那 我有个问题
Okay, so I have a question.
好像很严肃呢
This seems serious.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你到底做了把你男朋友惹这么毛
What did you do to piss off your boyfriend so fucking badly
以至于他要拿把刀在你脸上挥舞
that he decided to wing a knife at your face?
拜托
Come on.
怎么 难道一定是女方的错吗
Why, 'cause it always has to be the girl's fault?
是吗 我是说 我可没这么说
Right? I mean, I didn't say that.
你♥他♥妈♥的在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
难道没可能他就是一个
Isn't it possible he could just be
精神有毛病的杂碎吗
some psychotic piece of shit?
对
Yeah.
有可能 不过说真的 你做了什么
No, but really, what did you do?
- 滚开啦 - 你烤焦了他的吐司
- Fuck off. - You burn his fucking toast?
还是把他最喜欢的毛衣弄缩水了
Like, shrink his favorite sweater?
对 我就是这么干的
Yeah, that's exactly what I did.
我把他的衣服都洗坏了
I fucked his laundry up.
不 告诉我 到底是什么
No, tell me, what was it?
不要 这是我的事
No, it's my fucking business.
我也没问你为什么会坐牢
I'm not asking you why you went to prison.
我把我爹打残废了 大家都知道
I put my dad in a wheelchair. Everybody knows that.
我想了解你
I want to know about you.
好吧
Fine.
简言之
Uh, short version...
我就是不想再跟他上♥床♥了
I just didn't want to fuck him anymore.
- 所以我去了别的地方 - 哪儿
- So I went somewhere else. - Where?
他表兄家
His cousin's.
下流
Dirty.
听着 他就是个贱种
Look, he was a mean motherfucker.
他活该
He deserved it.
他让我觉得自己一文不值
He made me feel like shit.
提醒我千万不要跟你上♥床♥
Remind me not to fuck with you ever.
好 提醒我绝对不要跟基斯上♥床♥
Yeah, well, remind me never to fuck with Keith.
来 帮我加满 再喝起
Come on, fill me up. Let's go again.
你又一次把枪口对准了我
You flag me with that fucking gun one more time,
我要把它塞进你屁♥眼♥里
I'm gonna shove it up your ass.
- 没装子弹 - 小心使用武器
- It's not loaded. - Respect the weapon.
- 谢谢 - 啊哈
- Thank you. - Uh-huh.
你常在这儿待着吗
You hang out here a lot?
每一天
Every fuckin' day.
不是 我是说 像现在这样
No, I mean like this, right now.
半夜里
At night?
我待的越来越晚
More and more lately.
这是我唯一能得到放松的地方
It's the only place I can come to relax.
我懂你的意思 伙计
I know exactly what you're saying, man.
我也不会一直乖乖待在家里
I was never housebroken myself.
米沙根本不能理解
Misha could never get that.
把自己变成野兽
"He who makes a beast of himself...
可以从做人的痛苦中解脱出来"
Gets rid of the pain of being a man."
这句话不可能是你自己杜撰出来的
There's no way you fucking made that up.
亨特·斯托克顿·汤普森说的(美国作家)
Hunter S. Thompson.
哈 亨特·斯托克顿·汤普森
Ah, Hunter S. Thompson.
那家伙有点文化
That guy knows some shit.
过去
Did.
他朝自己脑袋开了一枪
Put a bullet in his head.
嘿 你听过一个叫...
Hey, you ever hear of a guy named, um...
马里奥·戈德史密斯的家伙吗
M-Mario Goldsmith?
没有 是谁
No, who's that?
是个写博客的杂种
Ah, this jerkoff blogger.
在他的网站上把我骂残了
Murdered me in his website.
- 是吗 -大家说网站
- Oh, yeah? - Splitlip.Net.
是吗 他说什么了
Oh, yeah? What did he say?
给我看看
Let me see it.
伤害了我的感情
Hurt my feelings.
老天
Jesus.
是的
Yeah.
我要宰了这个狗♥日♥的♥
I want to kill the cocksucker.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我们应该给他写个回复
We should write him back.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 你想吗
Oh, yeah. You want to?
"亲爱的你妈♥逼♥"
"Dear your mother's cunt."
喔 我喜欢 写的真美
Oh, I like that. That's beautiful.
"亲爱的你♥爸♥..."
"Dear your father's"...
- 更赞了 - "逼"
- Oh, that's better! - "Cunt."
更赞了
That's better!
基斯回床上去躺着 伙计
Keith, go back to bed, pal.
基斯
Keith!
操 伙计 回床上去躺着 老兄
Fuck, man, go back to bed, bro!
别管他 继续啊
Who cares! Just keep going!
- 什么 - 对
- What? - Yeah!
嘿
Hey.
现在不方便吗
This a bad time?
没有 怎么了
No. What's up?
今天怎么样
How did it go today?
他不同意
Oh, he killed it,
然后他说让我降一个体重级别
then he said I should drop a weight class.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我想 管俅他的
I think, fuck him,
就这么干吧
and why the fuck not?
老实说 杰伊你认为你能做到吗
Honestly, Jay, do you think you can make the cut?
我是说 难道我还有选择吗
I mean, do I really have a choice?
就这样吧
Fuck it.
我不在乎会有多痛苦
I don't care how much it hurts.
丽莎
Lisa?
在呢
I'm here.
如果我做到了
If I do this,
我希望能得到重视成为优先人选
I want to be treated like a priority.
否则我就走
Or I'm leaving.
一定会的 我保证
You will be, I promise.
好吧 晚安 代我亲亲宝宝
Yeah. Good night. Kiss the baby for me.
好的
Yeah.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表