剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
- 是的 我想你是对的 - 是的
- Yeah, I guess you're right. - Yeah.
老天啊 你看起来不错 身材太棒了
God damn it. You look good. You look great.
你知道 我一直在保持身材
Yeah, you know, staying fit.
我在不停的追逐
I'm out hunting.
美女和金钱 跑的都太快
Women and money, they run fast.
坏家伙
Fucking guy.
是你用那个陌生的号♥码给我打电♥话♥的吗
Was that you calling me with the unknown number?
是 你♥他♥妈♥倒是接电♥话♥啊
Yes. Answer your fucking phone.
混♥蛋♥ 留个言啊
Motherfucker, leave a message.
你会给我打回来吗
Would you call me back?
不会 但是你还是要留言啊
No, but leave a fucking message.
- 你个虚伪的蠢蛋 - 好吧
- You're a deceptively stupid man. - Okay.
乍一看 你好像是个精明人
At first blush, you seem like a smart man.
但是慢慢地才发现 你♥他♥妈♥就是个白♥痴♥
But at second blush, you're a fucking moron.
你知道他们要测试你
You know they're gonna test you.
你为什么不多等一个晚上
Why don't you wait one more night?
你可以在巴哈嗨上一天
You could do all the blow in fucking Baja.
我也可以陪你
I would've done it with you.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我已经感觉很糟了 好吗
I already feel like shit about it, okay?
这... 它...
It's... it's...
会过去的 艾尔维已经搞定了
It'll blow over. Alvey's taking care of it.
- 噢 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, he is? - Yeah.
他当然会了 他为什么不呢
Of course he is. Why wouldn't he?
别烦我了 我有...
Fuck off, man. I got...
我还要打六场廉价的比赛
I got six fights for dog-shit money.
好吧 我现在是不是该觉得很生气
Yeah, am I supposed to be offended right now?
为什么
About what?
我老爸在你那里就好像是个小婊♥子♥
The fact that you're treating my old man like a little fucking bitch.
你要是在一个婴儿睡觉时把它杀了
You could kill a little baby while it's sleeping
艾尔维还会帮你挖个坑把它埋了呢
and Alvey would help you dig the grave.
他不会为我这么做的 伙计
Well, he ain't doing it for me, pumpkin.
你喜欢这个沙发吗
Ahh. You like this couch?
我不清楚 我不太喜欢真皮的
I don't know. I'm just not sure about the leather.
我可能... 可能想要个布艺的
I might... I might want that cloth.
不 兄弟 你不会想要布艺的
Nah, man. You don't want it cloth.
有钱了 你就不喜欢布艺沙发了
Ghetto rich don't like cloth.
有钱了 你就喜换真皮沙发
Ghetto rich... You're all about the leather, son.
但是 你知道 你要把整套都买♥♥了
But, you know, you gots to buy the whole set.
- 不 我只买♥♥沙发 - 是 先生
- No, I'll only get the couch. - Yes, sir.
他妈的整套
The whole damn set.
感觉到它触到你皮肤的感觉了吗
Mmm! See how it feels against your skin?
- 太舒服了 - 太软了 兄弟
- This is nice. - It's so soft, man.
是啊 高档的家具
Yeah. Furniture d'elegance.
嘿 额...
Hey, uh...
你看到丽莎的新朋友了吗
You check out Lisa's new chick?
- 比赛时的那个 -艾丽西亚
- The one from the fight? - Alicia.
- 她今天也在 - 是 是的
- She was in today. - Yeah, yeah.
- 是啊是啊 - 噢 你有意思
- Yeah. Yeah. - Oh, yeah, yeah?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你真是耐不住寂寞啊
You just can't keep that hog in its pen.
我以前可以的
Oh, I did.
- 嘿 不好意思 先生 - 是的
- Hey, excuse me, sir? - Yes?
这个沙发 额...
How much, um...
这个沙发多少钱
How much for the, uh, the couch?
这一整套
The whole set.
不 只是沙发而已 只是沙发
No, just for the couch, just the couch.
- 好的 - 我付现金
- Okay. - I got cash.
- 你个小气鬼 - 我马上回来
- Cheap fucking bastard. - Be right back.
笑一个 帅哥
Hey, smile, handsome.
所以 你住在圣地亚哥
So, you living down in San Diego?
不 只是办公室在
No, my office.
我的房♥子在德尔玛海边的沙滩上
Yeah. I got a house in Del Mar, right by the beach.
- 是吗 - 是 伙计
- Yeah? - Yeah, man.
- 这么棒 - 你一定要来看看
- Nice? - You got to come down.
我有个很棒的院子 我们可以烤肉
Got a great yard, we'll burn some meat,
逛逛酒吧街 叫点小妞
hit the gaslamp, chicks.
我已经不玩了
I'm... retired from that game.
别这样 伙计 你认真的吗
Come on, man. Are you serious?
怎么 你还是已婚吗
What? Are you married still?
不 我现在和丽莎在一起
No, I'm with one... Lisa.
她和我一起经营这个地方
She runs this place with me.
丽莎 我认识她吗
Lisa. Do I know her?
丽莎·普林斯
Lisa Prince.
她以前和瑞恩·威勒 在一起
Used to go out with Ryan Wheeler.
噢 丽莎·普林斯
Oh! Lisa Prince.
- 是的 - 对 是的
- Yeah. - Right. Yeah.
- 我们马上要有宝宝了 - 天哪真的吗
- We're having a kid. - No way!
- 对啊 - 恭喜啊
- Yeah. - Congratulations, man.
- 很棒啊 - 对啊我也很期待
- That's great. - I'm very excited, yeah.
- 生宝宝 - 哇
- Having a kid. - Wow.
- 对啊 - 你呢你怎么样
- Yeah. - What about you?
- 你在这边忙什么呢 - 做生意呢
- What are you doing up here? - Oh. Business.
我公♥司♥投资了个房♥地♥产♥
Yeah, my company invests in real estate.
写字间 公♥寓♥之类的
You know, commercial stuff, some apartment buildings.
- 生意非常火 - 不错嘛
- It's catching fire again, man. - That's great.
对啊 对我来说这个第二春不错
Yeah, it's been a great second act for me.
你懂得 不打拳之后
You know, once fighting was over with,
那段日子很不好过
there were some dark times.
- 是啊- 可不是嘛
- Yeah. - Don't I know it, brother.
对啊 所以我就联♥系♥了一些人
Yeah, which is why I actually reached out.
还记得那个凯皮·温布♥什♥
You remember Cappy Winbush,
北加州的那个裁判
the ref up in Nor Cal?
哦蛮喜欢他的
I love Cappy.
就是他 死了
Yeah. He's dead.
自杀的
Shot himself.
- 什么 不是吧? - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
没人告诉我啊
Nobody told me. Yeah.
可不是嘛 他也没有什么遗言啊
I mean, he didn't leave a note.
他破产了 没有孩子
He was broke, didn't have any kids.
所以 我们几个人就抽点钱给他付了安葬费
So, a few of us got together and we paid for his burial.
天哪
Oh, man.
太悲伤了
That makes me sad.
谁去了他的安葬会啊?
Who was there?
科里 安东和露辛达
Corey and Anton, Lucinda.
还记得那个罗比·斯卡尔佩塔吗?
And do you remember Robbie Scarpetta,
之前在墨西哥的那个混♥蛋♥的赛事承办人?
that dirtbag promoter that did that thing down in Mexico?
他也去了
He was there.
他得了帕金森综合征
He's got Parkinson's.
- 这是报应 - 我也这么说
- It's karma. - That's what I said.
哥们 你看 对比起那些人
Listen brother We got out good
我们很不错了
compared to the rest of those guys.
我们很幸运
We got lucky.
他们还问起你了
And they were asking about you,
然后我想" 操下次我去洛杉矶时
and I thought, "damn, the next time I'm in Los Angeles,
一定要记得去找你打声招呼"
I'm gonna stop by and say hello."
所以我这就来了啊
So that's why I'm here.
我很高兴你来了 真的
I'm glad you did, man. I really am.
我希望我早点知道凯皮那件事情
I mean, I-i wish I would've known about Cappy.
- 不然我也会去的 - 老兄 听着
- You know, I'd have been there. - Listen, man.
生活就这样 繁琐不易过
Life's busy. Shit's hard.
- 你还能怎样呢 - 嗯
- What are you gonna do? - Yeah.
啊 该死的
Ah, fuck.
不理了 我今晚要赶回去呢
Anyway, I got to be heading back tonight, so...
今晚你有没空吃个晚饭?
Any chance you... You got time for dinner?
额不了 我还要
No. You know, I got...
我明天还要早起 所以...
I got to be in early tomorrow, so it's...
没事啦 就这一次
Ah, come on, let the traffic pass.
来啦 我带你去别的地方
Come on, I'll... I'll take you to some place.
- 喜欢炸鱿鱼吗 - 可以啊
- You like calamari? - Sure.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表