剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
放松 放松
Relax, relax.
呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe, deep breath.
呼吸 放松
Breathe, relax.
让你自己缓一下
Slow yourself down.
小口喝 你还好吗 是吗
Little sip. You good? Yeah?
我很好
I'm good.
是吗 你现在要去比赛了
Yeah? You've got to fight now.
- 你要继续吗 - 当然了
- You want to keep going? -Fuck yeah.
- 是吗 - 我他妈要杀了这个贱♥人♥
- Yeah? - I'll fucking kill this bitch.
好的 好女孩 好女孩
All right, good girl. Good girl.
别动 我很快回来
Hold still I'll be right back.
教练 你那丫头怎么样
Coach. How's your girl?
嘿 兄弟 她超级生气
Hey, bro, she's super fucking pissed.
这样啊 我那个也是 你要让她们放开打吗
Yeah, mine too. You want to let them go?
- 当然了 - 你确定
- Fuck yeah. -You sure?
- 当然 让她们放开打 - 好吧 走吧
- Fuck it, let them go. - All right, go.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
我要你踢爆那妞
I want you to kick the shit out of this chick.
我要你击倒她取得胜利
I want you to knock her the fuck out.
你明白我的意思
You understand me?
用你的刺拳来引出踢腿
Use your jab to set up your fucking kicks.
不要跟她扭抱到一起 好吗
Don't clinch with her, okay?
爆掉她的菊
Bust her fucking hole.
没错 我要打爆这个贱♥人♥
Fuck yeah. I'm gonna fuck this bitch up.
上吧 宝贝
Let's do it, baby.
好了
All right.
布兰迪 你准备好了吗
Brandy, you ready?
艾丽西亚 你准备好了吗
Alicia, you ready?
开打
Fight!
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on!
让身体动起来 让身体动起来
Work the body. Work the body.
不要站在那里
Don't stand there.
就是这样 就是这样
That's it. That's it.
- 出拳然后移♥动♥ - 就这样
- Stick and move. - That's it.
注意你的距离
Your distance.
角度 角度
Angles, angles!
来啊
Come on.
来啊 站起来
Come on, get up.
站起来
Get up.
你过来啊
You come here.
站起来
Get up!
去你的
Fuck you.
起来了 起来了 起来了
Up, up, up!
加油 加油 加油 出拳 出拳 出拳
Come on, come on. Fight, fight, fight.
角度 角度 找准它
Angles, angles. Look for it.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
动起来
Work it.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
回来
Come back.
漂亮
Nice!
控制她的头
Control her head.
太棒了
Fuck yeah!
头不要低下去
Keep your head up.
头不要低下去 控制手臂
Keep your head up. Control the arms.
离场边远点 远离边界
Get off the cage. Off the cage.
控制她的头
Control her head.
控制她的头
Control her head.
天啊
Oh, my god!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
太棒了
Fuck yeah!
太棒了
Fuck yeah!
她还好吗 她还好吗
She all right? She all right?
这是我的名片
Take one of my cards.
我们保持联♥系♥
And we will be in touch.
好吗
Okay?
- 打得漂亮 - 谢谢
- Beautiful. -Thank you.
那人就是个混♥蛋♥
Guy's a fucking scumbag.
是吗 他看起来很好啊
Really? He seems nice.
他是个人♥渣♥
He's a douchebag.
你是在等我吗
Are you waiting for me or something?
是啊 打得很好
Yeah, great fight.
你痛宰了那女的
You smoked that girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要做什么
So, what do you want to do?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你要待在这里还是去我那里
Well, you want to stay here or go to my place?
什么
What?
没什么 我只是
Nothing, I just, uh...
我认为我们应该
I think we should take it...
冷静一段时间
Easy for a little while.
- 为什么 - 我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我只是 这有点尴尬 老兄
I just...it's kind of awkward, man.
我不想惹埃尔维和丽莎生气
And I don't want to piss off Alvey and Lisa.
我们想干什么就干什么
We can do whatever the fuck we want.
说实在的 我不想惹麻烦
Look, honestly, I don't want drama.
好吧 这有点糟
Well, okay, that's kind of fucked up,
因为你先找上我的
Since you were the one that came to me.
是吗 哥们
Really, dude?
我喜欢跟你在一起
Look, I like hanging out with you.
好吧 让我们都冷静点
okay, let's just keep it chill.
好的 好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
随你
Whatever you want.
好吧 那再见
All right, I'll see you.
了解了
I got you.
睡觉去
Go to bed.
# 约翰尼有瓶酒 #
Johnny's got a bottle of wine
# 没人能准点上班 #
no one is gonna make it to work on time
# 放我自♥由♥吧 #
and, oh, just set me free
# 为什么老板不直接炒我鱿鱼 #
Why don't the boss go ahead and just fire me
# 约翰尼有瓶酒 #
Now Johnny's got a bottle of wine
# 我肯定不能准点上班的 #
and I'm never gonna make it to work on time
# 我要他在这里 #
ooh, I want him on the scene
# 但是你们市中心的女孩们 你们都太刻薄 #
but you downtown girls, you get oh so mean
# 在晚上 我和每个人都相处了 #
in the dark, I get with everyone else
# 但他们都只想一个人呆着 #
but they all want to be by themselves
# 我要他在这里 #
oh, I want him on the scene
# 但是你们市中心的女孩们 你们都太刻薄 #
but you downtown girls, you get oh so mean
抱歉 我手♥机♥关机了
Sorry, my phone was off.
我 班内特医生想让我做个羊水诊断
I...Dr. Bennett wants me to have an amnio.
我想这不太好
I guess it's not great,
她并没有很担心 所以我不知道
But she didn't seem too worried yet, so I don't know.
我以后再跟你细说
I...I'll tell you more later.
我要睡觉了 拜托不要回打了
I'm gonna go to sleep, so, um, please don't call.
我很抱歉我不在现场 我只是
And I'm sorry I wasn't there. I just...
顺便说一句 是个男孩
By the way, it's a boy.
你猜对了
You guessed right.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
# 我猜你可能想着你要改变我的人生 #
I bet you're probably thinkin' you're gonna change my life
# 但是现在你让我别无选择 #
but now you're leavin' me no choice
# 但我都不在乎他们是否听得到我 #
but I don't even care if they can hear my voice
# 因为我要不停前进 主啊 我会一直奋斗 #
'cause I got to keep moving, lord, I'll keep fighting
# 谁会相信太正义的东西 #
who would stop believing in something so righteous
# 在你的大摇大摆中暗藏这某东西 #
and there's something in your swagger
# 某种东西♥藏♥在你的风格和你本身里 #
something in your style and you
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表