剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
保罗 嗨 老兄 我是杰伊
Paul. Hi, man. I'm Jay.
今天早上车祸中见过的
From this morning, the accident.
你这是做什么 你来这里干什么
What is this? What are you doing here?
老兄 我是杰伊
Dude, I'm Jay.
他妈的那又怎么样呢
Well, so fucking what?
我是保罗 那是张三 那是李四
I'm Paul. That's John. That's Steve.
不 不 不 不 我是跟劳拉谈恋爱的杰伊
No, no, no, no. I'm Laura's Jay.
一直和她约会的那个人
I'm the one she's been hanging out with.
杰伊
Oh. Jay.
杰伊好吧 你是她的新男友
Jay. Okay. You're the new guy.
对呀 对不起 她总是换男朋友
Yeah, I'm... I'm sorry. She's always got someone.
我一直希望我们俩正式谈谈
I was hoping you and I could have a conversation.
好吧 谈什么呢
Okay. About what?
第一 这不是我和你私人之间的事
Number one, this isn't personal between me and you.
劳拉是个漂亮的姑娘
Laura's a beautiful girl,
我料想过她还有其他男朋友
and I expect that there are gonna be other men,
所以这不是针对我和你的
so this isn't about me and you.
嘿 听着 老兄 我明白了
Hey, listen, man, I get it.
只要你占用我的时间杰伊 我没意见
Long as you don't piss in my pool, Jay, we're fine.
好
Right.
你要离她远点 给她一点空间
You need to back off her, give her a little space,
让她翻篇
let her move on.
好吧 翻篇过后跟谁一起
Okay. Move on with who?
跟你吗
You?
我不是说你不能跟她说话 保罗
I'm not saying you can't talk to her, Paul.
你可以跟她聊天
You can talk to her,
但是活动呀 派对呀 晚宴啊
but events, parties, galas...
这些不可以 老兄
Those have got to stop, man.
你得带其她人了
You got to take somebody else.
好吧 那我应该把她赶出我的房♥子吗
Okay, well, should I kick her out of my house?
那是你们之间的事
That's between you.
再问一遍 你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
杰伊
J... J... Jay.
- 你知道的 -杰伊
- You know that. - Jay.
别想着看扁我
Don't try and diminish me.
我来问问你吧
Let me ask you something.
你认为劳拉想跟你交往吗
Do you think Laura wants a relationship with you?
- 是的 我想是的 - 你这样想
- Yes, I do. - You do?
对呀 你以为她就是你的真命天女
Oh, right. You think she's the one, huh?
现在还在初期 但是你说得对
You know, it's early on, but yeah.
杰伊你是做什么工作的呢
Jay, what do you do for a living?
我是个拳击手
I'm a fighter.
那一行薪水还可以吗
Ah. Does that pay well?
看情况吧
It fluctuates.
好吧 我这样问
Okay. I... I only ask this
是一位那个女人极度害怕贫困 好吧
because that woman has an abject fear of poverty, all right?
还有她与家里人完全断绝来往
She's got zero relationship with her family, too.
我知道这些是因为
I mean, I know this because
我刚花了两周去蒙大拿找他们
I just spent two weeks in Montana trying to find them.
我们已经找到他们了
We found them.
她的母亲 她母亲住林子里
Her mom... Her mom lives in the fucking woods.
她父亲人很好
Her old man nice guy.
是个酒鬼 但人很好
He's a drunk, but he's a nice guy.
想知道我们昨晚干什么了吗
Want to know what we did last night?
去看湖人的比赛
Went to a clipper game.
很晚吃上晚餐
We had a late dinner,
晚上她跟我回家 在我的床上
and then we came home to my house where she spent four hours
足足哭诉了四个小时
bawling her fucking eyes out on my bed
因为我不想结婚
because I didn't want to get married.
哥们 我都没怎么睡
Man, I barely slept.
所以你看
So there you go.
我们确实聊好了
We've had our little conversation.
如果你还要出现在我附近 我可要报♥警♥了
And now if you come near me again, I'm gonna have you arrested.
然后起诉你 让你生不如死
And then I am gonna take your fucking life apart
我就是干这行的
because, well, that's what I do for a living.
成吗
Okay?
你好好地过吧杰伊
You have a good one, Jay.
- 基斯- 我在这
- Keith! - I'm in here.
- 基斯在哪 - 说了我在这
- Keith? - I said I'm in here.
你当然在这
Of course you're in here.
我的包呢
Where's my bag?
今天很糟糕 瑞恩
What a day, Ryan.
是 是 你觉得今天怎么样
Yeah. Yeah. How do you think it went?
典型的第一天
Typical first day.
我意思是 有好有坏
I mean, there was some good, some bad.
- 听着 哥们 我 呃 - 天呐
- Listen, pal, I've, uh... - Geez.
我听到一些抱怨你的话
I've gotten a few complaints about you.
抱怨我 谁
Complaints about me? From who?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
是谢尔比 对吧
It's Shelby, right?
前台的那个女孩 谢尔比?
The girl at the counter... Shelby?
是她吧
Is that from who?
是谁不重要
It doesn't matter from who.
我说是她因为我和她争执过你的
It's Shelby because her and I had a little tussy over your...
你来这不能树敌
You can't come in here making enemies.
道个歉 好吗
Dial it back, okay?
我也有我的工作要做 瑞恩
Well, I have a job to do, Ryan.
而如果那会激怒一些
If that's gonna ruffle some feathers...
基斯这里有这里的规矩
Keith, there's a way that shit works here.
你不能挑事 如果你那样
You can't fuck it up, and if you do,
你就要被扫地出门了 哥们
you're out, man.
就这么简单
That's it.
我不想看你被扫地出门
I don't want to see that happen to you.
我也不想
I don't, either.
我见过比我厉害的人第一天就被赶出去了
I've seen greater men than me get fired on the first day.
好吧
Okay.
把你的三明治吃了 我们得走了
Finish up your sandwich, and we got to get out of here.
好的
Okay.
那俩是给你的
Those two are for you.
是吗
Really?
你还好吗
You okay?
我真的太傻了
It's just so fucking stupid.
太他妈让我讨厌了
I fucking hate this shit.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
这男的说些什么不要怀孕
I mean, this guy's talking about not getting pregnant.
而我 我有个四岁的儿子
And I have a... A 4-year-old son.
孩子在哪
Where is he?
佛罗里达
In Florida.
和他祖父母
With his dad's parents.
我已经两年没见他了
I haven't seen him in two years.
噢 见鬼
Oh, fuck.
这太傻缺了
This is so stupid.
你 就
You know what? Just...
和谁也别提 好吗
Don't tell anybody, okay?
就是因为这电影很多人都嘲笑他
Like, it's the movie which everybody makes fun of him for,
但电影其实还不错
but it's actually really good.
听起来 小心
It sounds... watch it.
穿鞋请别踩那些垫子
Off the mats with the shoes on, please.
嗨
Hey.
你好吗 基斯
What's up, Keith?
嗨
Hi.
嘿 丽莎 你得去和埃尔维聊聊
Oh. Hey, Lisa, you should go talk to Alvey.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's up?
奈特的破事
Shit with Nate.
然后 呃 最近怎么样
So, uh... How'd it go?
还行
Good.
是的 还行 我觉得
Yeah, good, I think.
好的 嘿 呃 你能去把东西装车上吗
Good. Hey, uh, would you load up?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表