剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
你可能还在猜我是谁
You're probably wondering who I am...
为什么会在这里
Why I'm here.
time-share 指一群人购买♥♥一套度假村房♥屋 分享款项和使用时间
这家伙懂什么推销集资度假
What the hell does this guy know about selling time-shares?
事实是 我对你们了解不多
Truth is, I don't know much about you people.
我见过你们潜伏在酒店大厅里
I see you lurking in hotel lobbies
试图搭讪那些不会理财的的死胖子们
trying to pick off fat people who don't understand their money.
我甚至不知道集资度假是否合法
I don't even know if selling time-shares is legal.
这是合法的吗
Is it legal?
谁要是告诉我 他买♥♥了集资度假
Anybody comes to me and tells me they bought a time-share,
我会想你个白♥痴♥
I'm thinking, you're a moron,
国家应该领养你的孩子
and the state should take your kids.
很多人都这样觉得
A lot of people feel this way.
这些就是你推销时会面临的情况
Well, those are the odds you're up against when you're trying to make a sale.
残酷吗 没错 他♥娘♥的♥确实残酷
Harsh? Yeah. Bet your ass, it's harsh.
生活就很残酷
Life's harsh.
销♥售♥生活就是一场搏击
Life in sales are a fight.
而我知道怎样赢一场搏击
Well, I know how to win a fight.
夫人
Ma'am?
你好
Hello?
我觉得我失去了一名听众
I think I lost one.
残酷的事实 各位 残酷的事实
Hard truths, people, hard truths.
直到你面对这些真♥相♥时
It's not until you face these realities
你的准备才会开始
that your preparation can begin.
现在 今天我要讲拳手需要要如何准备
Now, today I'm here show you how a fighter prepares.
我还会向你们展示如何找到对手的弱点
I'm also gonna show you how to recognize your opponent's weaknesses.
请讲
Yes?
你刚才说对手 你是指顾客吗
When you say opponents, do you mean customers?
太对了
Bam!
是的 没错 我们得消除障碍
Yes, I do. We have to eliminate obstacles.
我们得试探他的防御
We have to probe defenses,
找到突破点
find the breaking point.
我们得学会辨别出
We have to be able to recognize,
当闻到血腥味时
when we smell blood,
上前致命一击
to go in for the kill.
你们会说 我们要怎么做呢
How do we do that, you say?
要从试击开始
Well, it begins with sparring.
大家都知道试击吗
Everybody know what sparring is?
我们来学一下试击
We're gonna spar a little bit.
现在大家穿好护具 戴上拳套
So, I want to everybody to grab some pads and some gloves
两人一组
and pair up.
我们来做做游戏 来吧
We're gonna have some fun. Come on.
搏击王国 第二季 第二集
谁要是告诉我
Anybody comes to me and tells me
他买♥♥了集资度假
They bought a time-share,
我会想你个白♥痴♥
I'm thinking, "you're a moron
国家应该领养你的孩子
and the state should take your kids."
- 还不错嘛 - 很多人...
- That's not bad. - A lot of people...
这段绝对是即兴的
That part's totally off the cuff.
是的 这段很鼓舞人
Yeah. No, and it's very inspiring.
我只是觉得放倒对手那段
I just think that maybe the putting them down part
你可以稍微收敛一点
you could tighten up a little bit.
管他呢
Who gives a shit?
对这群人念产品说明书都行
I could read a cereal box to these people.
是你想要其他收入的
You're the one who wanted other forms of income,
这个就是了
and this is it.
别嗤之以鼻
Don't turn your nose up at this.
收入很可观的
This is serious money.
看看周围
Look around.
我是在对二十五个游手好闲的人演讲
I'm talking to 25 deadbeats in Tustin.
实际上 二十四个 有一个走了
Actually, 24. One walked out.
这里租金太低了
This is very low rent.
总得找个地方开始
You got to start somewhere.
我认为我们可以做得更好
I think we could do better.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Mm.
比如呢
Like what?
更好的酒店 人也会更多
Nicer hotels, more people.
我只是觉得我们能有更大的发展空间
I just think there's more out there for us.
托尼·罗宾斯 美国的自救作者和激励演讲家
你谁呀你 托尼·罗宾斯吗
Oh, who are you? Tony fucking Robbins?
- 这是你第一次做这个 - 是的
- This is your first time doing this. - Yeah.
你刚才一个小时赚了一千五百美元
You just made $1,500 in an hour.
天啊一千五百美元
Oh, boy. $1,500.
无来电显示
你太势利了
You're such a snob.
我他妈的不会接的 留言吧你
I'm never fucking answering the phone. Leave a message.
你什么都没吃
You didn't eat anything.
需要我叫点别的吗
You want me to order you something else?
不用 我得回到训练馆了
No, I got to get back to the gym.
奈特的发布会要到了
Nate's got press coming.
那张是什么卡
What card is that?
商务卡 怎么了
Business. Why?
只是想确认这些坏账都勾销了
Just want to make sure we write all this shit off.
我都做完了
I'm all over it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
我没想要吓到你
Oh. I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是疯子
I'm not crazy.
我叫杰伊
My name is Jay.
- 劳拉- 嗨 劳拉请问你的姓是
- Laura. - Hi, Laura. What is your last name?
劳拉·马尔文
Laura Melvin.
马尔文小姐 你的相机很贵
Miss Melvin, that's a very expensive camera you have.
你是专业摄影师吗
Are you a professional photographer
这些照片会出版吗
and will any of those photos appear in a publication?
我是 但这些照片只是为了灵感
I am, and these are just for inspiration.
噢 为了灵感
Oh. For inspiration.
缪斯女神 古希腊神话中主掌艺术灵感的女神
- 看来我是你的缪斯女神了 - 或许
- I guess I'm your Muse. - Maybe.
但我同时也会拍流浪汉尿在别人的睡袋上
But I also shot a homeless man peeing on another guy's sleeping bag
还有我在沙滩上捡到的垃圾
and some wet garbage I got on the beach.
所以我猜女神有多种形式
I guess the muse takes many forms.
的确
Indeed.
所以你有什么故事
So, what's your story?
我不知道 我有什么故事
Oh, I don't know. What's my story?
我觉得得从我出生讲起
I think I'd start when I was born.
我出生时像个导弹一样被射了出来
You know, I came shooting out like a fucking missile.
最开始 我喜欢软食
And at first I was interested in soft food,
但后来我长了牙 我...
but then I grew teeth, and I...
我爱上了红肉
I fell in love with red meat.
那就是我想要的 怎么都吃不够
It's all I wanted. I couldn't get enough of it.
我觉得 它让我的脑子开始产生某种循环
And I think that... that started something in my brain,
能让我走路说话
a sort of circulation that made me want to walk and talk
也让我长成了你现在看到的美男子
and kind of grow up into the beautiful young man that you see before you.
够了 我懂了 这个问题很蠢
Okay, I get it. It was a stupid question.
不不不 不是个蠢问题
No, no, no, no, no, it wasn't a stupid question.
马尔文小姐 我只是给你一个诚恳的
Miss Melvin. I'm just trying to give you an honest,
完整的答复
full-fledged reply.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do for a living?
我是拳击手
I'm a fighter.
是吗 哪种拳击手
Oh, yeah? What kind of fighter?
你知道的
You know.
那种笼子里的拳击手
The kind that gets into cages.
那是什么感受
What's that like?
疼的要死 不过薪水更糟糕
Ah. Hurts like hell, but the pay is terrible.
我看拍一张你的黑眼圈吗
Can I take a picture of your black eye?
可以
Yes, you can.
嘿瑞恩
Hey, Ryan.
你还好吗
How are doing man ?
我很好 你呢
I'm great. How are you doing?
每天都一样 兄弟
Same shit, different shovel, brother.
感谢你能过来
Thanks for coming in, man.
你还好吗 还舒适吗
Are you good? You comfortable?
你有杯饮料 很好
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表