剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
答应我听他把话说完好吗
Can you please promise me that you'll hear him out?
好 我答应你
I promise you.
那是什么
What is that?
查帕斯把这些和养老院的交易
Chapas is putting this deal together deal
合并了一下
with these retirement homes.
虽然让人觉得有点压抑 不过看起来还行
Kind of fucking depressing, but it looks good.
他要你投资吗
He wants you to invest?
是啊 我还在考虑
Yeah, I'm thinking about it.
这主意糟透了
That's a terrible idea.
为什么 他借这个大赚了一把呢
Why? He's making a killing.
好吧
Oh, okay.
等你真的加入 乔伊老爸会给你些股票内♥幕♥信息
While you're at it, Joe Daddy has some stock tips for you.
胡安还想出了一个
Juan's come up with an algorithm
应该是可以跑赢大盘的算法
that's supposed to outperform the market.
你为什么不在你瞎说之前先看看这个
Why don't you take a look at it before you shit all over it?
得了吧 谢谢啊 跟杰伊去谈谈
Oh, I'm good, thank you. Talk to Jay.
好了 起来
All right, get up.
好了 你没法在笼子的中间起来
All right, you're not gonna get up in the middle of the cage,
所以想办法到围栏边上去 知道吗
so get to the fence, all right?
- 好 - 推住别人的头 趁机自己走
- Okay. - Push on the head, scoot.
用这只手 推了吗
With this hand. You pushing?
快 快 快
Scoot, scoot, scoot.
对就是这样 朝着围栏去
There we go, work towards the fence.
好的 利用围栏
All right, use the fence.
步骤是...
Steps are...
好吧 我比你更大只 也比你更强壮
All right, so I'm bigger, I'm stronger.
你该怎么办 你需要另一个技巧
What are you gonna do? You need another technique.
知道吗 不能一直让我缠着你 给我一脚
All right, leave me a single. Give me one leg.
对 好样的
Okay. Good.
现在...就是这样
Now... there we go.
懂了吗 现在交叉腿站起来
All right? Now a cross-leg stand-up.
对的
Good.
好了 现在呢
All right, now what?
对 就是这样
Boom. There it is!
好样的
Nice.
- 挺简单的 - 小菜一碟
- That was simple. - Simple works.
- 再来一次 - 小菜一碟
- Let's do it again. - Simple works.
好吧 躺下吧
Okay. Get down.
好吧
Yeah.
好了
All right.
对 好 就是这样
Good, nice. Here we are.
慢慢来 对 就是这样
Nice and slow, there you go.
好的 利用围栏
All right. Use the fence.
只留给我一边 站起来
Leave me that single. Post up.
好的 交叉腿站起
Okay, cross-leg stand-up.
婴儿 猴子 香水
Baby, monkey, perfume,
日落 钢铁 手指 一分钱
sunset, iron, finger, penny.
婴儿 猴子
Baby, monkey...
香水 日落 钢铁 手指 一分钱
Perfume, sunset, iron, finger, penny.
把鞋脱了 我现在要测试你的平衡能力
Shoes off. I'm now gonna test your balance.
第一次 双脚并拢站好
The first stance is standing with your feet together.
尝试在以一个姿势
Try to maintain stability in that position
保持平衡二十秒
for 20 seconds.
开始吧
Begin.
- 时间到 - 让我再来一次
- Time. - Let me go again.
医生 医生
Doc? Doc.
嗯 有点意思啊
Now, this is interesting.
关于脑震荡每个症状你都回答没有
You answered "no" to every single post-concussion symptom.
没有出现脖子疼 恶心
No neck pain, nausea,
也没有对光或声音很敏感
sensitivity to light or sound,
焦虑 平衡问题 头疼这些更是没有
agitation, balance problems, headaches.
我不能就这样让你上场比赛奈特
I'm not gonna clear you, Nate.
我没有任何症状好吗
I don't have any symptoms, okay?
你在短时间内已经显示出了
You've had two significant head traumas
两个明显的脑部创伤的情况
within a short period of time.
这对任何人来说都是个问题
That's an issue for anyone.
而对一个搏击选手来说
For a fighter,
是一个非常严重的问题
it's a serious problem
这个问题可能会影响你的一生
that could alter the rest of your life.
我知道我什么感觉 好吗 我很好
I know how I feel. Okay, I'm fine.
我让你比赛
I can't clear you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道这不是你想听到的
I know that's not what you want to hear.
介意我进来吗
Mind if I'm in here?
不介意
No. No...
需要我穿个裤子吗
You want me to put some shorts on?
没事 我不看
You're good. I won't look.
你住附近吗
Do you live nearby?
住格伦代尔
Uh, in Glendale.
你老家就是那的吗
Is that where you're from?
不是 我从迈阿密来的
No, I'm from Miami.
跟一个男人来了这里
Came out here with a guy.
你还跟他在一起吗
You still with him?
没有 他简直是个疯子
Fuck no. He was crazy.
他是什么样的一个人
Like... like what?
瘾君子 娘娘腔 每天都浑浑噩噩的
Coke, Molly, broke as shit all the time.
后来他开始吸一种叫浴盐的新♥型♥毒♥品♥
Then he started fucking with bath salts
吸了就想拿刀捅我
and tried to stab me.
不是吧
No shit.
那个混♥蛋♥向我扔刀子
Fucker threw a knife at me.
刀子就跟马戏团里一样钉在了门上
It got stuck on the door like a carnival or something.
真该死
Damn.
是啊
Yep.
总之 现在只是朋友了
Anyways, now I just stay friends,
所以也没关系了
so it's cool.
妈的
Fuck.
这都快热死了
It's hot as balls in here.
我去洗澡了
I'm gonna go take a shower.
谢谢你让我进来
Thanks for letting me in.
洗澡...愉快
Have a... nice shower.
嗨 去看医生了吗
Hey. You see the doc?
去了
Yeah.
- 怎么样 - 挺好的
- And? - Good to go.
我打给他他会告诉我跟你一样的答案吗
I call him, he tells me the same?
不 你打过去他什么都不会说的
No, he doesn't say anything if you call,
因为我已经是个成年人了
cause I'm a grown-ass man
他告诉你是违法的 所以...
and that's illegal, so...
好吧 让我看看检查报告
All right, let me see the papers.
- 我想到了别的主意 - 哦
- I'm getting a second opinion. - Oh.
我要上擂台
I want to fight.
我现在的状态前所未有地好
I'm in the best shape I've ever been in.
本来上次就能赢的 但我被抓了 好吗
Could have won that fight. I got caught, okay?
对 我知道 但我是不会让你去打比赛的
Yeah, I know. But I'm not letting you fight.
为什么不
Why not?
你♥他♥妈♥的已经被打晕了一次 这是其一
Well, you got knocked the fuck out, first of all.
其二 所有赞助商都知道你...
Second of all, every promoter knows you're...
你正在接受至少四十五天的医疗停赛
You're on a 45-day medical suspension, at least.
- 那加罗呢 - 什么
- What about Garo? - What?
他收拾过瑞恩的烂摊子 为什么不帮我收拾
He buried Ryan's shit, why not mine?
首先 事实并非如此
First of all, that's a different story.
其次 你小点声好吗
Second of all, lower your voice, okay?
我不会让你上场比赛的 懂吗
I'm not letting you fight, do you understand?
你得慢慢来 先恢复身体再说
You gotta slow down, you gotta heal up,
之后我会安排你比赛的 不过我们都得学聪明点
then I get you a fight. But we have to be smart.
因为接下来的比赛才是关键 奈特
'Cause this next fight matters, Nate.
非常重要
It matters a lot.
好吧
All right.
别紧张
Just relax.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck?
见他妈的鬼了
Holy fucking shit!
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表