剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
唉
Jeez.
瑞恩等等我
Ryan, stop, man.
聚会不错 不过我得回家了
Heading home, boys. Great party, though.
还把我送到到车边上
You walking me to my car?
真是一群绅士啊
What a fine group of gentlemen.
- 我们送你回去吧 - 不用了
- We'll get you a ride, dude. - No, no.
我好着呢 奈特
I'm all set, Nate.
不过谢了 我没事
Thank you, though. I'm good.
嘿 你不能开车
Hey. Yeah, you're not driving.
停手
Stop.
你想怎么着
What the fuck are you gonna do about it?
- 好了 没事 - 你不能开车
- All right, relax. - You're not driving the car.
哥们儿 我他妈都烦死你了
Hey, hey. I'm fucking sick of you, man.
你穿的这身衬衫
Sick of all these fucking suits
还有你这做派 真是恶心死了
and your whole fucking routine.
你这做派真傻♥逼♥
Your whole fucking routine, man.
习惯了 对不起
It's old. I'm sorry.
我不知道这样做会惹到你
I didn't know it was bothering you.
是吗
Really?
你一直在媒体前向我挑衅
You know, you've been punking me out to the press.
- 只有你自己这么想 瑞恩- 不不不
- I think that's in your head, Ryan. - No, no, no.
接着说啊
Say something now.
继续啊 接着装
Go ahead. Be Jay.
你的威风去哪了
Where's Jay?
行啊
Okay.
杰伊哥的威风去哪了
Where's Jay?
- 你接着逗啊 - 我们送你回家
- Say something funny. - Let's get you a ride.
你♥他♥妈♥说不出话了啊
You're fucking quiet now.
行了 你们俩别闹了
All right, both of you stop.
行了行了 我送你回家
All right, come on. Let me drive you...
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey! Jesus fuck!
嘿 嘿 干嘛呢
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
操 我的膝盖
Fuck! My fucking knee! Fucking knee! Fucking knee!
滚蛋 给我滚蛋
Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck off me!
杰伊 你个贱♥人♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Jay, you fucking bitch! Fuck you!
操
Fuck... you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! You fucking pussy!
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表