剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
好了
All right.
做好了
Here you go.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
这是一个月的一万美金
That's 10 grand for the month.
我要预定你了 懂吗
I'm putting you on retainer, okay?
你还有别的客户 我要你现在就炒了他们
You got other clients, I want you to fire them right now.
我的日程表非常紧
I got a fucked up, busy schedule.
我需要你随时都在 明白吗
I need you to be available to me, all right?
不管是早上还是晚上 看我什么时候有时间
Mornings, evenings, whenever I can fit you in.
时间不定
Be flexible.
我快要老了
I'm getting old.
我必须扭转这个局面
I got to turn this shit around.
钱够了吗
Is that enough?
够了 够了
Yeah. Yeah.
有什么需要请告诉我
Let me know what you need.
没问题
You got it.
我的助理会把时间表发给你
My assistant will send you an e-mail with some times.
我们会约好的 可以吗
We'll figure it out, okay?
你今天把我整惨了
You kicked my ass today.
别停手 继续这样做
Don't stop doing that. Don't stop doing that.
好吗 如果我告诉你停 也不要停
All right? If I tell you to stop, don't stop.
性♥虐♥游戏中双方设定用来告知一方停手的词语
下狠手 收拾我 可能我们需要一个安全词
Kick my ass. Kick my ass. Might need a safe word.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
和瑞恩打拳没问题
I have no problem fighting Ryan.
一点问题都没有 他也是这么想的
At all. He feels the same.
我们都知道这一天会到来
You know, we both knew this day was coming.
他很努力 尽一切所能
He's working hard. He's doing everything he can.
我很感谢他能和我一起走进拳台
I'm just grateful that he's stepping into the cage with me.
瑞恩是我们的家人
Ryan is a part of our family.
他就像我的兄弟
He's like a brother to me.
埃尔维把他看成他自己的儿子
And Alvey sees him as a son.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
我们互相鼓励
We push each other.
每个人都想当冠军
Everyone wants to be the alpha.
去他的第二名
Fuck the beta.
打倒其他的人
Fuck the other wolves.
那感觉爽到爆
They bring the kill home to me.
大部分人愿意保持在中等水平
Most people are happy in the middle.
数据看起来挺不错
Got safety in numbers.
但是冠军接受不了这样的事情
But the alpha can't tolerate that.
这让他无法掌控一切
It fucks with his control elements.
把我们放在任何一个地方
When you have two of us in any given space,
都必须解决这个问题
it has to be settled.
这是自然法则
It's natural law.
连好了吗
Wired up?
摄影机就位 我们可以开始了吗
Camera's ready. Should we do this?
如果你不介意 我想吃完这块鸡肉
I'd like to finish my chicken, if you don't mind.
好了 我到了 我到了
Oh, hey, I got it. I got it.
我不能脱下它 我来
I can't get it off. I got it.
- 没关系 没关系 - 脱掉它
- It's okay. It's okay. - Get it off.
一次一只脚 好了
One foot at a time. Here we go.
好了 好了
Here we go. There we go.
这感觉很糟糕
This fucking sucks.
每次都很糟糕 我们都是这么过来的
It sucks every time. We all go through it.
你能做到的 好吗
You got this, okay?
来吧
Here we go.
- 好了 - 不 我不敢看
- Here we go. - No. I can't see.
- 天哪 - 准备好了吗
- Oh, my God. - You ready?
怎么样
What?
- 哦... 见鬼 - 怎么了 怎么了
- Uh... fuck. - What? What? !
见鬼
Fuck!
他妈的117
One fucking 17.
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, man.
1♥1♥4♥!
1♥1♥4♥.
你办到了 真是个战士
You fucking made it. That's a fucking warrior.
你是个战士 好了
That's a warrior. There you go.
现在可以轻松一下了 对吧
Now it's fucking fun time, right?
- 放松一下 - 好的
- Now it's fun time. - Yeah.
好的 现在坐在我身边的是杰伊·库林纳
All right, I'm here with Jay Kulina.
杰伊 谢谢你接受我们的采访
Jay, thanks for sitting down.
我很高兴来到这里 马里奥x7f
I'm happy to be here, Mario.
现在 你在南加州也是声名鹊起
Now, you're really well-known in Southern California,
但是对于其他地方 对于那些不认识你的人
but for the rest of the country, for those who don't you know you,
你将如何介绍自己
how would you describe yourself?
黑头发 白皮肤 中等身高 身材健壮
Dark hair, pale skin, medium height, athletic build,
有暴♥力♥倾向
and prone to violence.
其他人会说你有才能 但是鲁莽且不受约束
Others would say talented but reckless, undisciplined.
或者可以理解为你总是冒无谓的风险
The perception is that you take a lot of unnecessary risks
让自己面临惩罚
and leave yourself open to punishment.
这种说法对吗
Is that fair?
我不是靠点数赢比赛的人
I'm not a point-sparrer.
我打倒对手 你必须要有好斗心
I finish fights. You have to be aggressive,
如果这样让我们成为攻击的对象
and if that leaves me open,
我只能说 这就是生活
well... such is life.
你喜欢拳击吗
Do you enjoy fighting?
非常
Immensely.
不是所有的拳击手都喜欢
Not all fighters do.
我佩服那些人
Well, I admire those gentlemen.
我没法做那些不喜欢做的事
I can't get myself to do a goddamned thing I don't love.
你刚刚降了一个级别
You just dropped an entire weight class.
不可能喜欢这样的安排
Couldn't have loved that.
这是一次转变
It was transformative.
很可怕 我感觉快疯了
It was horrific. I felt crazy.
我的所有神经都被撕裂开了
All my nerves were so gashed open,
我原以为如果我不麻木自己 我可能会死
I thought if I didn't cauterize myself, I might die.
但是我没有
But I didn't.
你知道 你冲过那个极限
You know, I pushed past that breaking point,
我升华了
and I just... soared.
那是一种你只能从类似
And that's the sort of knowledge that you can only get
减重中才能学到的学问
from a weight cut like that.
那是作为拳击手的必要条件吗
Is that a prerequisite for fighters?
- 什么 - 疼痛 受难
- What's that? - Pain, suffering.
极速减重诸如此类
A massive cut like that,
那基本上是一种自我惩罚
that's basically a form of self-punishment.
也是减重的一种形式
Yeah, well, you know, it's also a form of weight loss.
不是吗 马里奥
Right, Mario?
杰伊 你为什么参加拳击
Why do you fight, Jay?
因为天生是个好拳手 而且我很擅长
I fight because it comes natural to me, and I'm good at it.
你很会说话
You're being glib.
听着
Look...
人们都有自己的故事 你是对的
people have their thing, but you're right.
我认识的每一拳手都有
There's not a fighter I don't know who doesn't have
一些深埋心底 不愿提及的伤痛
some sort of deep, personal trauma.
对你而言
And in your case, um,
我猜你准备说到你的母亲
I assume you're talking about your mother.
我没想谈具体的某件事
I'm not talking about anything specifically.
我知道她离开了家
I understand she left the family.
她吸食海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
She's a heroin addict.
我现在不会讨论那个
We're not talking about that right now.
有一些流言说她是个性工作者
There's these rumors that she was a sex worker.
我不打算说这些
We're not gonna get into that.
好吧 这些是怎样影响你的生活的
All right, well... How has it shaped your life?
你和她现在关系如何
What's your relationship with her now?
我希望你切掉这个问题
I want you to cut that question.
- 为什么 - 别提了
- Why? - Just skip it.
这是一个正当的问题
It's a valid question.
跳过这个问题或者关掉摄影机
Skip the question or cut the camera.
关掉这该死的摄影机
Cut the fucking camera.
杰伊 这是个平常的问题
Jay, it's a valid question.
这是个正当的提问
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表