剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
你也没有多老啊
I mean, you're not that old,
谁知道未来会发生什么呢
and who knows where your life's gonna go,
而且有时候啊 上帝就是想要过来
and, you know, sometimes God just wants to get in there
把生活掺和掺和 对吧
and fuck things up, right?
可能这个宝宝还能让事情好转呢
And maybe this baby takes you guys to another level.
嗯
Hmm.
哇
Wow.
你是加了什么邪教组织吗
You in a fucking cult?
这是你第二次提到上帝了
That's the second time you've mentioned God.
我有一种你会要我加入什么教会之类的感觉
I got this feeling you're gonna ask me to join something.
不是啊 兄弟 只是...
No, man. Just li...
在我手上戴个蠢带子之类的
Wear a fucking band on my wrist or something.
不 兄弟
Nah, man.
只是...过自己的生活
Just... just... Just live life
别他妈的怕这儿怕那儿的
and don't be so fucking scared of everything.
我们要打烊了 伙计们
Last call, guys.
不不不不
Oh. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们还没喝够呢 我们喝够了吗
We're not done drinking. Are we done drinking?
- 去你家吧 - 我家
- Back to your place? - To my place?
不是那个意思 兄弟
Not like that, man.
我家有个孕妇要睡觉呢
I got a pregnant woman trying to sleep.
嗯 这样吧 我们去体育馆
Mm. You know what? Let's go back to the gym.
- 我在那有几瓶好酒 - 太好了
- I got a couple of good bottles there. - Fantastic.
付过钱了
It's already paid.
- 什么 - 是啊
- What? - Yep.
- 你在逗我吗 混♥蛋♥ - 这次算我的
- Are you kidding me, you little prick? - On me.
我就想洗个澡
I just want to take a shower.
该死的
God damn it.
等等 我想洗澡
Wait. I want to take a shower.
等等啊
Wait, wait, wait.
等会
Hold on.
我想洗个澡嘛
I want to take a shower.
好了好了 妈的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, fuck you.
干嘛这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
- 我打呼噜了吗 - 要走了
- Am I snoring? - It's time to go.
我觉得我打呼噜了
I feel like I'm fucking snoring.
为什么...你为什么...
Oh, why... why are you...
- 要走了 - 什么
- Time to go. - What?
- 你不能在这过夜 - 为什么
- You cannot sleep over. - Why?
你♥他♥妈♥让我很为难啊
You're giving me such a fucking hard time right now.
过来
Come over.
- 过来这 - 不
- Just come over here. - No.
你是他妈的有个老公还是怎么样
Do you have, like, a fucking husband or something?
你刚刚上了我 蠢货
You just fucked me, silly,
所以我肯定没有老公咯
so obviously I don't have a husband,
但是一个有礼貌的客人知道什么时候该走了
but a polite guest knows when it's time to leave.
给你
Here.
不是吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
拍摄的事下次我会打给你 好吗
I'll call you about the shoot, okay?
好好好
Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 你知道我想要你干嘛吗 - 嗯
- You know what I want you to do? - Hmm?
我想要你打给我告诉我关于拍摄的事
I want you to call me about this photo shoot
因为我...我非常感兴趣
cause I'm... I'm very intrigued by it.
非常 非常感兴趣
I'm very intrigued by it.
还有 我非常感谢你的慷慨
But also, um, I would like to thank you for your generosity...
还有...
And also...
- 再见 - 好吧
- Goodbye. - Yeah.
还有...再见
And... Goodbye to you.
查帕斯
Chapas!
两百美元一瓶的威士忌
$200 bottle of whiskey.
就剩半瓶了
Half empty.
可能是我儿子杰伊偷喝了
Probably my son Jay.
- 对长者一点尊敬都没有 - 没有
- No respect for the elders. - None.
一点也没有
None. None.
来吧
Come on.
- 敬老拳手 - 是 长官
- To the O.G.S. - Yes, sir.
好酒
Oh. Oh, that's good.
好东西啊 伙计 好东西
The finer things, my friend, the finer things.
噢 有人心痒痒了
Oh, someone's got the itch.
我告诉你 兄弟
I'm telling you, man.
上一次我在笼子里的时候
The last time I was in the cage...
决战
Final fight.
- 不是吧 - 真的
- Come on. - For real.
太多回忆了
Too many memories.
嗨 你得接受这些
Hey. You got to embrace it.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗
You know...
我很抱歉米莎死了之后...
I'm sorry I never called you when...
- 得了 伙计 - 我没有打给你
- Come on, man. - After Misha died.
- 得了吧 - 不不
- Come on. - No, no.
我错了 我...
I was wrong, you know. I...
我不知道要跟你说什么
I didn't know what to say to you.
我让太多的时间就这样流逝了 变得很奇怪
I let too much time go by. It got weird.
算了吧
Forget it.
我知道你想着我
I know you were thinking about me.
我对上帝发誓
I swear to Christ,
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 伙计
I'm getting fucking goose bumps, man.
我想揍点什么
I want to hit something.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
看看...想来一轮吗
Look at... hey, you want to move around a bit?
- 我俩吗 - 是啊
- You and me? - Yeah!
来吧 我不会下重手的
Come on, I'll go easy on you, sunshine.
噢不 你不是把你的手表都取下来了吧
Oh, no. You're not taking the watch off, are you?
在我的笼子里别这样笑
Don't be smiling like that in my cage.
怎么了
What?
那是谁
Who's that?
不是吧 那是奈特吗
No. Is that Nate?
你还记得奈特啊
You remember Nate?
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
- 怎么了 - 那是谁啊
- What's up? - Who's that?
那是我朋友肖恩·查帕斯
That's my old friend Sean Chapas.
你小时候见过他的
You met him when you were a kid.
现在凌晨两点 你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
It's 2:00 in the morning. What the fuck are you doing here?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
好吧 你想干嘛
All right. Well, what do you want to do?
我就举举重吧
I'm just gonna lift.
你什么意思 有什么心事吗
What's that mean? You got something on your mind?
没有
No.
我就在这 如果你需要我我在的
I'm here.I'm here if you need me.
- 你知道的对吧 - 是的
- You know that, right? - Yeah.
是的 我...
Yeah. I'm...
- 好了 - 来抱一下
- All right? - Give me a hug.
- 你确定你还好吧 - 我很好
- You sure you're okay? - I'm good.
你怎么总是要我这么担心你
Why do you make me so worried all the time?
好了
All right.
别举得太重了
Don't lift too much.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表