剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You work at the Patty Palace.
你真是个小混♥蛋♥
You're a little jerk.
我会在售票处给你留些票
So, I'll leave some tickets for you at will call...
到了给我发信息
And then just text me when you're there,
然后我带你去见见大伙
and I'll bring you back to meet everyone.
你结婚了吗
Hey, are you married?
没有 不过我们在一起了
No, but, uh, we're together.
这是埃尔维的孩子
It's Alvey's.
还有什么问题吗
Any other questions for me?
听着 我就直接说了
Look, I'm gonna be straight up with you.
我非常喜欢你
I really like you,
我也觉得接下来的一切一定会非常棒
and I think this could be great.
我只是...在想等小孩生下来了该怎么办
I just...Wonder what's gonna happen when the baby's born.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 当你忙着照顾小孩的时候
When you're busy being mom, I mean,
谁来帮我打电♥话♥联♥系♥比赛
who's gonna be making phone calls for me?
我
Me.
什么都不会变的 我有电♥话♥就行
Nothing's going to change. All I need is a phone.
噢糟了 你被开了罚单
Oh, shit, you parked in the red.
这儿没地方停了
There's nowhere to park.
谢谢你的午餐
Thanks for lunch.
他来了
There he is.
东西都拿好了吗
Do you got everything?
- 拿好了 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好了 来吧 出发
All right, come on. Let's go.
他是这么说的
This is the way he put it...
他说 就好像被鲨鱼咬掉了半个屁♥股♥
He says, like, a shark bit off half his asshole.
- 埃迪 - 嘿
- Eddie. - Hey!
加罗在哪
Where's Garo?
丽莎 你看起来不错啊
Lisa. Hey, you look good.
额 加罗有点身体问题
Uh, Garo had a bit of a health scare.
今晚只有我在了
You got me tonight.
我现在负责这些事
I'm running things. Hey.
发生什么了
What happened?
他得了学名叫肛瘘的病
He has what's called an anal fistula.
就像...就像是
How did he des... Kind of like a... like a...
- 行了 - 就像是屁♥股♥某片区域上...
- It's okay. - ...Like an abscess...
- 别别别 你不用说了 - 有脓肿...
- No, no, no, you don't have to... - ...In the asshole... Region?
- 真的 求别说 - 不好意思
- Honestly, please, please, please. - I'm so sorry.
恶心死了 那杰伊怎么办
That's disgusting. What are we gonna do about Jay?
噢 我对杰伊感到抱歉
Ohh, I am so sorry about Jay.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我们能怎么办 总会有这样的事的
What are you gonna do? It happens.
不 不可能总会有的
No, it doesn't happen.
- 你们该管管这些选手们 - 管
- You guys got to lock down these fighters. - Locked.
- 越来越不像话了 - 知道了
- It's getting ridiculous. - I hear you.
- 还有 给你一点参考信息 - 什么
- And also, just a little FYI... - What's that?
- 杰伊暴跳如雷 - 诶
- Jay's on the rampage. - Whoa.
你指我♥干♥嘛
Why are you pointing at me?
哈桑耍了他 不是我们耍了他好吗
Hassan fucked him over. It's not us, all right?
- 我们也有损失 - 那就解决一下
- We're hurting, too. - Fix it.
等等 发生什么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?
嘿 来了啊
Hey! There he is!
你在这干嘛 加罗呢
What are you doing here? Where's Garo?
他的肛瘘今早爆发了
Uh, his fistula went ape-shit this morning.
够了够了
Stop, stop, stop.
好吧
Stopping.
我要见的那些巴西人呢
Where are these Brazilians I'm supposed to see?
跟我来 朋友 过来
Follow me, my friend. Follow me.
加罗觉得你肯定会喜欢这家伙
Garo thinks you're gonna love this guy.
二十三岁 强硬又残忍♥的家伙
23 years old. Tough, mean son of a bitch.
在一个贫民窟里养的疯狗一样
Raised like a dog straight out of the favelas, right?
而且这家伙 根本就不识字
And get this... this guy, he can't even fucking read.
我管他识不识字 我只是要见他
I don't care if he can read. I just want to see him.
啊 法布里奥
Ah! Fabricio!
开个玩笑而已 伙计
Ah, just kidding, man. Just kidding, right?
你好 我是埃尔维·库林纳 见到你很高兴
Hey, how you doing? Alvey Kulina. Nice to see you.
- 怎么样 - 你好
- Right? - How are you?
这家伙就他妈是头野兽 野兽
This guy's a fucking beast, huh? Beast.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他会说英语吗
Guy speak English?
哈 不会 一句也不会
What? No, man. No, not a word.
- 你确定 - 当然确定
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm positive.
确定一定以及肯定
I'm positive.
我认识他 哥们
I know this guy, man.
他在这边混好几年了
He's been knocking around for a couple years.
不不不 你肯定认错了
No, no, no. You're thinking of somebody else.
- 不 - 绝对是认错了 他是个新人
- No. - Somebody else. He's new.
你看看他 看他一脸褶子
Look at him. He's like a piece of jerky.
他要是二十三 我也二十三
He's 23 like I'm 23.
他太老了 我没时间训练他 好吗
He's too old. I got no time to train him, okay?
可能他二十五六岁吧
Maybe he's 25, 26.
告诉加罗别他妈浪费我时间
Tell Garo not to waste my fucking time.
还有 傻♥逼♥ 他说的是葡萄牙语
And, idiot, he speaks Portuguese,
不是西班牙语
not Spanish, okay?
好吧 首先 两种语言都是一回事
Okay, first of all, same thing.
第二 加罗明确的说了...Al...
Second of all, Garo specifically inst... Al...
好吧 妈的
All right. Fuck!
下次吧
Next time.
他妈的下次
Tiempo. Next fucking time.
操
Fuck me.
看来我得到了那份新工作
Looks like I got that new job.
全部商品大幅降价
We're slashing prices on all...
上座率挺好的 嗯 不 没关系
It's a nice house, yeah. No, it's cool.
什么 肛瘘怎么样了
What's that? How's the fistula?
你说什么
What's that?
不 可以 可以
No, it's good. It's good.
是的 上座率挺好的 已经满了
Yeah, it's a good house. It's full.
我是说...
I mean...
什么 不 我跟丽莎谈过了
What's that? No. I talked to Lisa.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 伙计
Hey. Hey, pal.
- 等会 - 嘿 好吧
- Hold on a second. - Hey, okay.
- 什么 - 你有没有可能知道加罗在哪
- What? - Do you know where Garo is, by any chance?
- 我就在跟他打电♥话♥呢 - 噢
- Yeah, I'm on the phone right now. - Oh.
- 他真有用 - 嘿 加罗 我是杰伊
- Yeah, he's helping. - Hey, Garo, it's Jay.
- 好吧 回头打给你 - 你怎么样啊
- Yeah, let me call you back. - How you doing?
加罗 我一会打回给你
Garo, let me call you back.
我觉得这是他的争霸赛
I feel like this is his fight promotion.
怎么样 杰伊
How's it going, Jay?
- 是的 - 我感觉很好
- Yeah, it is. - No, I'm doing all right.
- 他只是想家了 - 他有一点...
- He's home sick. - He had a bit of a...
- 该死 - ...肛瘘
- Oh, shit. - ...Fistula thing.
这没有关系 很高兴见到你
It doesn't matter. Good to see you.
嘿 非常抱歉那场比赛 好吗
Hey, sorry about the fight, all right?
我和丽莎说过了
I talked to Lisa.
我们会好好关照你的 好吗
We're gonna take care of you, okay?
很好呀
Great, yeah.
你要怎样...怎样关照我
How do... how do... how do you figure you're gonna do that?
我不知道 我们会给你找个重量级的对手 好吗
I don't know. We're gonna get you on a big card, all right?
重量的对手
Big card.
重量级的对手 重量级对手
Big card. Big card.
但是可能..可能我不想和你的重量级对手打呢
But maybe... maybe I don't want to be on your big card.
可能像我这样的拳手应该到
Maybe a fighter such as myself deserves better
比你这操蛋联赛更好的比赛去打拳
than your ghetto-ass fucking promotion.
退后点 杰伊
Step back a little bit, Jay.
当你剥夺我工作的权利的时候
These are the thoughts that start going through my mind
我满脑子里想的就是这些
when you deny me my fucking right to work.
你又懂什么 去你的杰伊
You know what? Fuck you, Jay.
哦去你的
Oh, "fuck you"?
你刚刚越界了 知道吗
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表