剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You know what I want to do?
干嘛
What is that?
我想跟你在这呆一整天
I want to stay here with you all day.
等天黑了我们饿了
And then when it gets dark and we're starving,
我们就走去吃点寿司 喝点小酒
we can walk and get some Sushi, get a little drunk,
- 然后回家 - 去你的
- and come right home. - Fuck... off.
噢对了 我忘了
Oh, that's right. I forgot.
- 是啊 - 你必须要走
- Yeah. - You have to go.
- 是啊 - 我只能孤零零的一个人在这了
- Yeah. - I get to stay here all alone.
你个小坏蛋
You're an evil, evil girl, you are.
- 我才不是呢 - 你就是
- No, I'm not. - Yes, ma'am, you are.
停停停 我要走了
Stop, stop, stop. I got to go.
不准走
No, you don't.
我要去工作了 你知道的
Yes, I got to go to work. You know.
- 你认真的吗 - 是啊
- Are you serious? - Yes.
拥抱又没有钱赚 哥要去工作了
Hugs don't pay rent. Daddy's got to go to work.
那至少让我给你把妆卸了
Well, let me at least get this makeup off.
我想要你去看我弟弟今晚的比赛
I want you to come to my brother's fight tonight.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
为什么这样看着我
Why... why are you looking at me like that?
只是...搏击不是我的菜
I just... Fighting's not my thing.
你去看过吗
Have you been to a fight?
没有
No.
那你怎么知道搏击不是你的菜了
So then how do you know fighting isn't your thing?
因为我不喜欢暴♥力♥
Because I don't like violence.
是吗 从你的照片看来你挺喜欢的呀
Really? You seem to like it in your pictures.
别烦人了
Don't be annoying.
我想让你看看我的工作
I want you to see what I do.
我想让你见见我弟弟
I want you to meet my brother.
我们能一起去吗
Can we go together?
我六点来接你
I'll pick you up at 6:00.
- 你这是在带坏我 - 是啊
- You're corrupting me. - Yeah.
嗨 亲爱的谢尔比
Hey, Shelb, baby.
埃尔维找你有事
Alvey is looking for you.
- 他在哪呢 - 办公室
- Where is he? - Office.
你找我有事吗
Hey, you looking for me?
是啊 进来 把门关上
Yeah. Come in and shut the door.
我要你把这个灌满
I need you to fill that up.
- 你要我尿在这个杯子里吗 - 是的
- You want me to piss in a cup? - Yeah, I do.
有什么问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
我就是觉得没必要 教练
I just don't think it's necessary, coach.
我觉得有必要
I do.
我为你不惜一切 孩子
I put my ass on the line for you, son.
我试着信任你 可是你却辜负了我
I tried to trust you... It didn't work out.
你必须让我再次信任你
Now you got to earn it.
我不会再犯同样的错了 瑞恩
I'm not going down this road with you again, Ryan.
你现在的情况危如累卵 这太他妈重要了
You got too much at stake. It's too fucking important.
所以 去尿一杯来吧
So just... Just piss in the cup.
- 好吧 - 嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
你要跟我们一块去奈特的比赛吗
You want to ride with us to Nate's fight?
我不能去了 我要去见我爸
I can't. I got to go see my dad.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我妈打电♥话♥叫我去 所以...
Mom called and asked me to go out there, so...
- 你今天就要吗 - 走之前给我
- You want this today? - Before you leave.
简单
Easy.
- 简单 - 好的
- Easy. - Okay.
好的 关上门
Good. Shut the door.
好
Yeah.
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
我恋爱了 奈森尼尔
I'm in love, Nathaniel.
我他妈的恋爱了
I fucking am.
你闻上去的确像恋爱了
You definitely fucking smell like it.
那是激♥情♥
Ah, that's passion.
我的世界在向我展示美丽
My world is unfolding in beautiful ways.
我听到了从未听到的鸟叫
I hear birds I haven't heard.
普通的鸣叫我也觉得美妙
I find beauty in the common crow.
花...
Flowers...
芳香甜蜜 懂吗 还有燕麦片
Nectar, you know? And oatmeal.
嘿 嘿
Whoa! Whoa!
操 燕麦都更有燕麦味了
Fuck, it just tastes oatier.
她很聪明
And she's smart.
她懂艺术和摄影
She knows about art and photography.
而且她很粘我
And she can't get enough of me.
是的
Yeah.
你要问性怎么样吗
The sex, you ask?
噢 真的... 太爽了
Oh, it's... Holy fuck.
我是说 我看到了从未见过的角度
I mean, I'm seeing angles I haven't seen before.
而且我不只是在说体♥位♥
And I'm not just talking position.
我好像打开了新的世界
I'm seeing whole new fucking doors opening up right now.
那些性激素和震动
Pheromones and vibrations...
我正在开♥发♥一些更深的东西 懂吗
I'm tapping into something fucking deeper here, you understand?
杰伊杰伊我得吃点东西
Jay, Jay... I got to keep some of this down.
好吗
Okay?
她今晚来看比赛
She's coming to the fight tonight.
很期待你们俩见面
Very excited about you guys meeting.
- 好 - 听我说
- Yeah. - Listen to me.
我知道你不喜欢谈这个
I know you don't like to talk about it,
但我想让你明白我爱你
but I want you to know that I love you,
还有你今晚会杀了那个混♥蛋♥
and that you're gonna murder this motherfucker tonight.
现在你需要我做什么
So, what do you need from me right now?
- 我该怎么帮你 - 我都准备好了
- And how can I help you? - I'm all set.
好吧
Okay.
丽莎和我要去见加罗
Lisa and I are gonna go meet Garo,
之后我们在训练馆见
and then I'm gonna meet you at the fucking gym.
他给你安排比赛了吗
Did he get you a fight?
他最好安排了
He fucking better.
- 嘿 杰伊- 怎么了
- Hey, Jay? - Yeah?
妈妈在里面
Mom's inside.
她一直在哭
She's been crying.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我没想到你会回家
I didn't think you'd be home.
是啊 我马上就要出去
Yeah, I-I got to get right back out.
但奈特说你很难过
But Nate said that you were upset.
你♥爸♥爸和我今天在离婚协议上签字了
Your dad and I signed the divorce papers today.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
是啊 杰伊我们离婚了
Yeah, Jay. We got a divorce.
今晚我想去看奈特的比赛
I want to go to Nate's fight tonight.
我以为你要上班的
I thought that you had work.
我可以请病假
I'll call in sick.
我想和你们在一起
I want to be with you guys.
除非你不想让我去
Unless you don't want me to?
我没有这样说
I didn't say that.
- 那怎么了 - 没什么
- Well, what's wrong? - There's nothing wrong.
我没说什么
I didn't say anything was wrong.
我只是...
I just...
我今晚要开车送劳拉去看比赛
You know, I was picking up Laura tonight.
噢
Oh.
那我去坐出租
Well, I'll take a cab.
你不用坐出租 我们开车一起去
You're not gonna take a cab. We will ride together.
我们坐得下吗
How are we all gonna fit?
我们挤一挤
We're gonna squeeze in.
好吗
Okay?
六点钟 准备好了
Be ready by 6:00.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
- 杰伊- 怎么了
- Jay? - Yeah.
她了解我多少
How much does she know about me?
她知道你是我生命中很重要的人
She knows that you are a very important person in my life,
还有我很爱你
and that I love you very much.
- 你听到我说的了吗 - 嗯
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表