剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
No, it's not. I weighed myself yesterday.
它需要重新校准一下 好吗
It needs to be recalibrated, okay?
不 不用
No, it doesn't.
你能打电♥话♥叫人来吗 谢尔比
Can you call somebody, please, Shelby,
然后让那人给这该死的东西重新校准一下
and just have them fucking recalibrate it?
我不知道你为什么要跟我反驳这一点
I don't know why you're fighting me on this right now.
因为根本就不需要重新校准
Because it doesn't need to be recalibrated.
十磅重的杠铃片 刚刚好称出来是十磅重
10-pound weight weighs exactly 10 pounds.
比你想象中的要重一些是吗
Just weigh more than you thought you did?
你好 入住吗
Hi. Checking in?
对 应该以库林纳的名字订了房♥
Yeah, it should be under Kulina.
K开头
"K."
看到了 订了一个晚上的
There it is. I have you in a standard room.
一间标准间 两张大床
Two queen-sized beds for one night.
请出示身份证件
Just need a picture I.D.
好 我有这个
Okay. I have this.
要有照片的身份证件
Picture I.D.
亲爱的 你觉得我是想不花钱
Sweetheart, you think I'm trying to con my way
住这么好的酒店吗
into this... lovely establishment?
他有身份证吗
Does he have an I.D.?
儿子 你有身份证吗
Son, do you have an I.D.?
有
Yeah.
你的驾照哪去了
What happened to your license?
丢了
I lost it.
你们要几把钥匙呢
How many keys would you like?
两把 谢谢
Two, please.
看看你
Look at you.
狼吞虎咽的
Feeding like an animal.
填满你的食道然后又拉出来
Stuffing your gullet and blowing it out your ass.
你一天得吃多少东西啊 麦克
How many shits a day do you take, Mac?
杰伊 那要看哪一天了
Well, Jay, that depends on the day.
你每天浪费在食物上的时间真是惊人
It is astonishing how much time you waste on food,
要想吃什么 要哪里才有想吃的
figuring what you want to eat, where you're going to get it,
然后买♥♥了想吃的之后 又要找个地方吃掉
going to get it, finding a place to eat it,
吃掉之后就躺下
cramming it down, then laying around
就像只肥猪
like a fattened hog,
迟钝到根本没有能力成为一个有用的公民
too lethargic to be any kind of productive citizen.
吃一口吗
Want a bite?
当然不要
Absolutely not.
你知道不用再想食物这件事
Do you have any idea how much extra time I have
给了我多少空余时间吗
by not worrying about food?
我是说 我都可以学一门语言了
I mean, I could learn a second language.
我挺想学学西班牙语的
I would love to speak Spanish.
根本没人会料到我能学好
Nobody would fucking see it coming.
胡安和那些混♥蛋♥们再说我坏话的时候
Juan and all those fucking guys talking shit about me,
我就跟他们说一通西班牙语
I'd be like, "Spanish, Spanish, Spanish."
他们就会说"我靠" 然后跟见鬼了一样看着我
They'd be like, "Oh, fuck." Be like a fucking superpower.
赶紧把那个煎饼拿出去
Take that burrito outside right now.
不要
No.
放开
Hey! Get out of here!
拿出去
Take it out.
才不
Never.
你正在蚕食你的生命
You're eating your life away.
简直没法看
It's hard to watch.
很高兴你从那个该死的汉堡店出来了
I'm glad you got out of that fucking burger joint.
你应该做比那更好的工作
You're better than that.
那不适合我
It didn't suit me.
你怎么样 特里
So, how have you been, Terry?
挺好的 有点忙
Good. Busy.
我在做关于网路视频的生意
I've been doing these webcams.
等下 别看
Hey, hold on. Don't look.
嗨 小妞 你这该死的狗拉得到处都是
Hey, girl, your fucking dog, it's shitting everywhere.
赶紧清理干净 不然我就弄死这只杂种狗
Clean it up, or I'll put that mutt to sleep.
天哪 我只是开个玩笑
Oh, Jesus, I'm only joking.
我的天 我 这只是个玩笑
For Christ's sake... I'm jo... it's a joke.
你就 等它拉完然后清理一下 好吗
Just, like, pick up after it, okay?
去吧
Go on.
天哪
Jesus.
开不起玩笑
Can't take a joke.
每周我都会接一些这样的新女孩子
I get these new girls in every week.
而且是合法的 如果你想要加入的话
It's legal, too, if you want in.
我已经不年轻了 没人想看我
I'm not a kid anymore. Nobody wants to look at me.
人们什么都喜欢
Ah, people like everything.
你可以 当一个 风♥骚♥的继母
You could be, like, the filthy stepmom.
我不知道 类似那种的吧
I don't know, something like that.
我不知道 我的天 我告诉你
I don't know. Jesus Christ. I'm telling you,
外界的胃口根本就没有底线
there is no end to the fucking appetite out there.
所以
So...
你需要什么
What do you need?
几克就好
A couple grams.
不要你帮忙
It's not a favor.
我有现金
I have cash.
拜托
Come on.
你的钱在这不管用 克丽丝
Your money's no good here, Chrissy.
埃尔维·库林纳
Alvey Kulina.
幸会 我是克里·哈弗坎普
What an honor. Cory Haverkamp.
简直不敢相信你会在这 伙计
I can't believe you're here, man.
我也不敢信 伙计
Me, either, man.
好了
All right, well...
别 别他妈这样
Ah, don't... don't fucking do that.
干♥你♥自己的事去吧
Do your thing.
好吧
All right.
我们好好玩玩
Let's have a good time.
好了 音乐停一下 音乐停一下
All right, cut the music. Cut the music.
把音乐停一下
Cut the music.
把音乐暂停
Cut the music!
暂停
Cut the...
发生了什么 夫勒斯♥诺♥ 今天怎么样
What's happening, Fresno? How you doing today?
好了
Yeah, all right!
我们明晚有一场难以置信的重量级比赛
We have an incredible main-event card tomorrow night
155磅级别
starting at 155.
来过磅
Let's get to the weigh-in.
有请第一位选手奈特·库林纳
Give it up for our first guy... Nate Kulina.
好了
All right.
看起来...
Looking like...
154.5磅
154.5.
现在让我们欢迎托尼·瓦尔加斯
Now give it up for Tony Vargas!
他们爱你 托尼 161磅
They love you, Tony, at 161!
161磅
161?
兄弟 那他妈的是什么
Bro, what the fuck is that?
他妈的滚出去 那他妈的是什么
Get the fuck out of here. What the fuck is that?
- 你♥他♥妈♥的再碰我一下试试 - 是超了一点
- Don't put your fucking hands on me again. - It's a little over.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的在跟我开玩笑吗 - 没事啦
- Are you fucking kidding me? - It'll be all right.
你♥他♥妈♥的耍我们 狗♥杂♥种♥
You set my fucking guy up, motherfucker?
- 你耍我们玩儿呢 - 没问题的
- You set my guy up? - It's fine!
你♥他♥妈♥的想玩阴的
You want to fucking play dirty?
- 我要给你看看玩阴的怎么玩 - 没问题啦
- I'm gonna show you how to fucking play dirty. - It's fine.
- 我他妈的要给你看看... - 他好好的
- I'm gonna fucking show you... - He's fine!
狗娘炮 "他好好的"
Fucking pussy. "He's fine"?
我他妈的要好好让你看看
I'm gonna fucking show you fine.
为双方搏击手鼓掌吧 各位
Give it up for both fighters, everybody.
来吧
Come on.
为明天激动吗
Who's excited for tomorrow?
很好很好
Fuck yeah!
我觉得这么做不太对劲
I don't feel right about this.
我是认真的
Hey, I'm serious.
别每天都来
Don't be coming around here every day.
你之前一直表现得很好
You were doing so well.
不会的
I won't.
出去小心点
Be careful out there.
情况有多糟
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表