剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
后面的卧室
Back bedroom.
拿把铁锤
With a fucking hammer.
趁她睡觉的时候拿了把铁锤
With a fucking hammer while she was sleeping.
你去看过吗?
Have you ever been back there?
没有 见鬼的 没有
No. Hell, no.
快点 趁我还没拉之前快走吧
Come on, let's go before I have to shit again.
埃尔维·库林纳专属车位 违规停车者弄死你
不错啊
Nice
瑞恩 去哪儿了?
Where's Ryan?
- 啊 - 瑞恩 瑞恩 瑞恩
- Huh? - Ryan, Ryan, Ryan.
嗯 杰伊 去接他了
Uh, Jay's picking him up.
太好了 乔 我希望他们到这儿的时候
All right, Joe, I want you to clear this place out
你已经把这个地方腾出来了 可以吗?
when they get here, okay?
大战之夜 伙计们 这是一个重要的晚上
Fight night, guys. Big night. Big night.
嗨 凯茜
Hi, Casey.
乔 再来一次吗?
Joe, one more?
等等 你说今天就练到这了
Wait, and you said you were done.
嘿 那是 就三分钟 就一次
Hey, it's... it's three minutes. One more.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
早上好
Good morning.
嗨 谢尔比
Hi, Shelby.
有什么事儿吗
What's going on?
呃 没什么
Mm, not much.
你有一堆留言
You got a bunch of messages
还有很多人跟你要今晚比赛的门票
and some ticket requests for tonight.
- 都谁打电♥话♥了? - 很多人
- Who called? - A bunch of people.
我记下了
I wrote it down.
把留言记下来
You know, writing a message down
和告诉我是谁留的言是不一样的
is different than delivering the message.
谢尔比 只知道有这么回事对我没有任何帮助
It doesn't do me any good simply knowing it exists... Shelby.
我想这是孔子说的
I think Confucius said that.
额 又没热水了 防盗系统也抽风了
Um, the hot water's out again, too, and the alarm's being weird.
这不是丽莎的公♥寓♥吗?
Right, isn't that Lisa's department?
对 我原以为是因为孩子
Right, I just thought because of the baby...
嗯
Hmm.
大概超重了十五磅
About 15 pounds overweight.
好吧 她 她怀孕了 谢尔比 她没有瘫痪
Well, she's... She's pregnant, Shelby. She's not paralyzed.
哇 哇 哇 伙计们
Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys!
怎么了?
What's going on?
他吃了不干净的鸡肉
He ate a filthy bird.
丽莎要和你谈谈
Lisa needs to talk to you right away.
谈什么?
About what?
她在办公室 去见她
She's in her office. Go see her.
我去上个厕所
I got to take a piss.
去吧
Okay.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
是的 如果食物中毒算病了的话
Yeah, if food poisoning is sick.
上吐下泻
Coming from both ends.
什么时候开始的
What time did this start?
大概在昨晚一点半
About 1:30 last night.
睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep?
没 都没合过眼
No, not a wink.
吃东西了吗?
Keep anything down?
我不知道 几小时之内没再吐过了 我不知道
I don't know, I haven't puked in a couple hours. I don't know.
迈克迈克
Mac! Mac!
嘿 什么事儿 教练
Hey, what's up, Coach?
- 立即在休息室准备吊水 - 哦
- I.V. in the lounge right now. - Oh!
他需要这个 不是吗
He needs it, all right?
看起来不太妙 好的
Not looking good. Yes.
休息一会 我马上过去 我马上过去
Get some rest. I'll be right in. I'll be right in.
早啊 普林斯太太
Good morning, Mrs. Prince.
嗨
Hi.
你们俩感觉如何
How are you two feeling?
什么都不想干 你能把门关上吗
I hate everything. Can you shut the door?
当然 没问题 你看 我不想...
Sure, no problem. Look, I don't want to...
我不想越界 但是...
I don't want to overstep my bounds here, but...
如果你想找个人来...按♥摩♥你的会阴...
If you need somebody to... Massage your perineum...
你是说你可以吗
You're the guy?
我可以的 医生杰伊
I'm that guy. Dr. Jay.
噢 我的天哪 杰伊 你真是太好了
Oh, my God, Jay. You are so sweet.
谢谢你的越界
Thank you so much for stepping up.
没事的 那么 有什么新闻吗
You're welcome. So, what's up?
哈桑不打了
Hassan pulled out of the fight.
他说他拉伤了他的内侧副韧带
He says he strained his MCL.
怎么扭的 我的意思是 在起床的时候吗
Doing what? I mean, getting out of fucking bed?
- 我知道 - 这是比赛的日子 丽莎
- I know. - It's the day of the fight, Lisa!
他的经纪人早上打电♥话♥给加罗了
His manager called Garo this morning.
我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
我知道你很失望
I know that you're disappointed.
去他妈的失望
Fuck disappointment!
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
这是四个月以来的第二次了 丽莎
This is the second time in four months, Lisa!
去他妈的
What the fuck?!
对他们来说这是个商业决定
This is a business decision for these guys.
你是个很好的拳手 但是成绩一般
You're a great fighter with an average record.
和你打没什么油水
There's no upside to fighting you.
说这些给我有什么用
What do you want me to do with this information?!
我打得烂 我没得打
I fuck up, I don't get a fight.
我打得好 我也没得打
I do great, I still don't get a fight.
我有点不明白
I'm a little confused.
我知道 杰伊 那很糟
I know. Jay, it sucks.
- 还用说么 - 是的
- It sucks? - Yeah.
哈 那你♥他♥妈♥怎么还不去处理
Hmm. What the fuck are you doing about it?
- 我正在处理 - 如何处理
- I'm working on it. - How?
我不知道 我...但是我会搞定的 好吗
I don't know. I... But I'll figure it out, okay?
你要他妈的搞定 你想当我的经纪人吗
You'll figure it fucking out? You want to manage me?
-你想当我的经纪人吗 -是的
- You want to be my manager? - Yes.
那么就让我有得打
Then manage to get me a fucking fight.
真特么操蛋 操
Jesus fuck! Fuck!
一拳打到他的喉咙上
Hit him right in the throat.
他就像突然没了电一样倒下去了 棒呆了
He dropped like somebody unplugged him. It was awesome.
然后 呃...然后杰伊就骑在我身上了
And then, uh... And then Jay humped me.
要是你想看 我手♥机♥上有录的视频
I got video on my phone if you want to see it.
- 噢 我的天 - 看看这个
- Oh, man. - Check this out.
他怎么样了
How's my guy?
呃 很好 我只是 呃
Uh, good. I just, uh...
他刚开始输第二袋
He just started the second bag of fluids.
你今晚没问题的 好吗
You're good to go tonight, right?
嗯 我认为可以
Yeah, I think so.
你认为可以 还是你知道你可以
You think so, or you know so?
因为摩兰特是个强悍的家伙 伙计
'Cause Morant's a tough son of a bitch, man.
他会伤到你的
He could hurt you.
不 晚上有赞助商要来
No, there's sponsors coming tonight.
我不能退出比赛
I'm not gonna pull out of the fight.
- 你确定吗 - 我很好
- You sure? - I'm good.
我这就睡一会
I'm just gonna sleep.
你也需要点吃的
You need some food, too.
吃点固体食物 试着咽下去
A little solid food, try to keep it down.
-迈克- 嗯
- Mac. - Yeah?
埃尔维
Alvey.
你知道我的比赛要取消了吗
Did you know about my fight falling apart?
我刚刚知道 我刚知道 我很抱歉
I just found out. I just found out, and I'm sorry.
哈桑出什么事了
What happened to Hassan?
哈桑...他妈的哈桑
Hassan... fucking Hassan,
突然间 就扭伤了内侧副韧带
all of a sudden, has an MLC.
啊 放松点
Ah, ah, easy.
什么 他们就不能...就没有人了吗
What, they can't... There's nobody else?
没人 我接受任何挑战 没人来找我
Nobody. I take all. Nobody takes me.
好吧 丽莎会处理的 好吗
All right, Lisa's gonna handle the situation, okay?
放松点
Just relax.
别把自己逼疯了
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表