剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
求你了 妈 别化多了
Mom, please. Don't put on all that much.
杰伊谢谢提醒 我自己的脸我自己知道
Thank you, Jay. I know how to do my own face.
我的天 这女孩让你这么紧张
Geez. This girl's got you on edge.
看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
完美 我们走吧
You look perfect. Let's go.
拜托
Please.
你的心情不太好 也许需要喝两杯
You're in a bad mood. Maybe you need a drink.
我已经喝了一杯了
I already had one.
也许我也需要喝一点
Maybe I need a drink.
到那儿我让你喝个痛快
I will buy you three when we get there.
妈 你看起来漂亮极了 拜托 我们走吧
Mom, you look beautiful. Come on. Let's go.
长久而微小的损害能促进树木的生长
Little long-term damage to mature trees.
然而 这些火要么让种子灭亡
However, these fires either kill
要么抑制种子的生长
or suppress tree seeds.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, dad.
安静
Mute that.
遥控器在我右手边儿的桌上
Remote's on the table over here to my right.
什么会阻碍草的生长
Which will prevent further grass growing.
在欧洲殖民之前
Prior to European settlement,
土著们有很多方法 包括火烧 影响...
aboriginal land-use practices, including fire, influenced...
- 你跟你妈说了 - 是的
- You spoke to your mother? - Yes.
她说了什么
What does she say?
她搬去罗宾姨妈那住了
She's moving in with aunt Robin.
别为了这个说她 听到没?
Don't beat her up about this. You hear me?
听到了
Yes, sir.
我想多来这里看看你
I'd like to come down here and see you more.
我现在有辆... 有辆车了
I have a...a car now.
坐下吧
Sit down.
把那个频道打开
Turn that back up.
或选择传统的焚烧
Or alteration of traditional burning regimes,
许多草原被森林
many savannahs are being replaced by a forest
或灌木丛所取代... 空气
or shrub thickets with little... air.
谢尔比!
Shelby!
谢尔比!!
Shelby!!
- 你在喊我吗?
- Were you yelling for me?
- 你干什么去了? - 锻炼啊
- What the fuck you doing? - Working out.
- 现在是上班时间 - 一个都没有
- You're on the clock. - Nobody's here.
我的天 算了
Jesus Christ. Forget it.
我想让你把这尿液带到罗宾森路上的研究室
I just want you to take that piss to the lab on Robertson.
有袋子或者其他的东西能装一下的吗
Is there, like, a bag or something I could put it in?
如果能找到袋子 那最好装起来
If you find a bag, then by all means bag it up.
- 快给我送过去 - 是谁的?
- Just take it. - Whose is it?
在这关门前把它送走
Just take it before the place closes.
车在这吗?
Is the Van here?
是的 奈特和乔伊正在装东西呢
Yeah, Nate and Joey are loading up now.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi! - Hi.
我叫劳拉
I'm Laura.
- 我叫克里斯蒂娜- 嗨 很高兴认识你
- Christina. - Hi, nice to meet you.
噢
Oh.
杰伊你妈很漂亮
Jay, your mom's gorgeous.
是啊 当然
Yeah, she sure is.
有点挤啊
Tight squeeze.
哦 你要和我换位置吗? 我可以坐中间
Oh, did you want me to switch? I can sit in the middle.
哦 不 挺好的 出发吧
Oh, no, I'm fine. Let's go.
中间有安全带 吗?
Is there a... A middle one?
呃... 没 没有
Uh... no, there's not.
不过我会小心开车的 好吗?
But I'm gonna drive very safely, okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
- 没事
- It's okay.
这让我想起了高中的时候
This reminds me of high school.
看看能不能找到更好的地方
See if we can find somewhere better than this.
下次他攻过来时 后撤腿压
Next when he comes in, sprawl back.
杰伊和我说你是美术家
So, Jay tells me you're an artist.
哦...
Oh...
不 不算是
No, not really.
我学习了一段时间
I studied it for a while.
你用什么工具?
What's your medium?
嗯 只是一些素描
Um, well, it's just little sketches.
通常是铅笔
Pencil, mostly.
油墨
Ink.
你用过炭笔吗?
Have you ever used charcoal?
我不是真的很认真的对待它
I'm not really serious about it or anything.
如果你需要什么工具 跟我说
Well, if you ever need supplies, let me know.
我的朋友在贝弗利开店
My friend runs a store in Beverly,
他总是给我很大的优♥惠♥
and he gives me great deals all the time.
哦
Oh.
女士们 嘿
Ladies. Hey.
- 这个给你 - 谢谢
- One for you. - Thank you.
妈
Yeah. Mom.
为了 呃...
To a, uh...
为了这个美好的夜晚...
To a great night...
还有伟大的比赛
And a great fight.
还有和你母亲的相识
And to meeting your mom.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
- 应该还不错吧 嗯? - 嗯
- Should be good, huh? - Mm.
我要去看下奈特 确保他没事
I'm gonna check on Nate, make sure that he's okay.
- 你们需要带点什么吗? - 不用了
- Do you need anything? - No.
- 好的 妈? - 不用 不用
- Okay. Mom? - Nope. Nope.
比赛的时候
During the fight,
我会在我弟弟的那一角上
I'm gonna be in my brother's corner.
你在这没事吧
Are you gonna be all right here?
对 不用担心我
Yeah, don't worry about me.
我超紧张
I'm so nervous.
我从来没有看过谁在脸上挨拳
I've never even seen someone get punched in the face.
很刺♥激♥的体验 这点毫无疑问
It's an experience, that's for sure.
哦 我肯定你现在已经习惯了
Well, I'm sure you're used to it by now.
不算是 不过不就是为这个来的吗
Not really. But that's what this is for.
嘿
Hey.
再来 再来
There you go. There you go.
那后面感觉像监狱厕所
Feels like a prison shithouse back there.
乔正帮我们找地方呢
Joe's finding us someplace else.
- 你和丽莎谈过没? - 谈了
- You talk to Lisa? - I did.
- 我想打这场比赛 - 我懂 我懂
- I want this fight. - I know. I know.
我要打
I want it.
我们能等等再谈吗
Can we talk later?
我在大厅那边找了个地方
I found a space down the hall.
你要我带他去热身吗?
Do you want me to get him warmed up?
不用 把这些袋子带上 我会带他去的
No, just take the bags. I'll grab him.
就这样 很好
That's it. Nice.
再来 1-2
Let's go 1-2.
这是是南美
Were home to the most advanced
最先进的文明的发源地吗
civilizations of south America?
印加帝国是许多人最后的...
The Inca empire was the last of many to...
瑞恩
Ryan.
在秘鲁
In Peru.
- 瑞恩 醒醒 - 什么?
- Ryan, wake up. - What?
- 什么事? - 我把屎拉身上了
- What's... what's wrong? - I shit myself.
哦
Oh.
你得帮我清理干净
I'm gonna need you to wash me up and clean my bag.
好的
Okay.
你得先帮我套上安全套索
You got to get me in the harness first.
- 我没看到... - 套索
- I don't see... - The harness.
哦 她有没有... 那个...
Yeah. Does she... Does the...
我... 我在开玩笑
I'm... I'm kidding.
哎呦我去 看你的表情
Oh, shit, your face!
如果你打算恨你♥妈♥的♥话
If you ever start to resent your mother,
记着这个时刻
remember that moment.
妈妈说你想让我来看你
Mom said you wanted me to come to see you.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表