剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
因为我喜欢伤害别人 惩罚别人
'cause I like to hurt people... punish them.
我想要摧毁面前的那个人
I want to break the guy in front of me.
我想要摧毁他的灵魂
I want to fucking steal his soul.
让他每天都质疑自己
Make him question every day of his life.
现在我为什么选择这个
Now, why I do that?
那需要走更久才能说得清的
That's a much longer walk.
瑞恩 停下
Ryan, stop.
什么
What?
瑞恩 停下
Ryan, stop.
瑞恩 停下
Ryan, stop!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 兄弟
What the fuck are you doing, man?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 那些家伙 - 什么
- Those guys. - What?
瑞恩 那些家伙在用手♥机♥录像
Ryan, those guys are recording you on their phone.
嘿 放下手♥机♥
Hey, get that fucking phone!
你们他妈的是谁啊
Who the fuck are you guys?
- 我们是蕾娜的朋友 -蕾娜又他妈的是谁
- We're friends of Rina. - Who the fuck is Rina?
她在橡皮筏上
Her on the raft.
你们他妈的在指谁
Who the fuck are you pointing at?
这些人在用手♥机♥对我录像 麦克
These gentlemen were just shooting some video me, Mac.
- 什么 - 我们没有录像
- Huh? - We didn't record anything.
- 让我看你的手♥机♥ -瑞恩 我们只是粉丝
- Let me see the phone. - Ryan, we're just fans.
- 你说什么 - 我们只是粉丝 兄弟
- What's that? - We're just fans, bro.
- 谢谢 伙计 - 没问题
- Thanks, man. - Yeah.
我能看看电♥话♥吗
Can I just see the phone?
让我看一下
Let me just see it.
里面有好多很过瘾的照片
A lot of fucking photos here.
真实记录了今天下午的欢乐
Really commemorating the festivities this afternoon.
看看这个
Look at that.
接下来这么着
Here's what's gonna happen.
我要删除全部照片
I'm going to delete all these.
然后你们两位就可以离开了
And then you gentlemen can leave.
好极了 给你
Excellent. Here you go.
祝你们一天愉快
Have a nice day.
操
Fuck.
- 滚蛋 - 请你们滚蛋好吗
- Get the fuck out. - Will you please fuck off?
去你♥妈♥的♥
There you go.
蕾娜 宝贝 我觉得可能
And, Rina, babe, I think this would probably be
你也正是时候离开了
the best time for you to depart, as well.
观察得真♥他♥妈♥的仔细 伙计
Good fucking eyes, boy.
谢谢留意 基斯谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks for looking out, Keith. Thank you, brother.
可以坐起来了
You can sit up.
检查出什么了
What did you see?
你可能有部分胎盘早剥...
You may have a partial placental abruption...
一小部分胎盘从子♥宫♥壁上剥离了
A very small area where the placenta has detached.
这种情况不正常
It's not uncommon,
而且有可能是你发生痉挛的原因
and it's probably why you've had the cramping.
不过我更加担心的是胎儿有点大
But I'm a bit more concerned that the baby's measuring large.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
也许没事 不过为了排除所有染色体疾病
Probably nothing, but I want you to see a specialist
我希望你去看一位专家
so we can rule out any chromosomal disorders.
她叫西蒙医生
Her name is Dr. Simon.
她是围产期医生
She's a perinatologist.
根据她检查的情况
Depending on what she sees,
她可能会建议你做一次羊膜穿刺
she may talk to you about doing an amnio.
好的 那么...
Okay, so, um...
我什么时候去检查 还是我要做什么
When do I do this or what do I do?
我会给她打个电♥话♥
I'll give her a call,
很可能她今天就能给你检查
and she can hopefully see you today.
今天不行
I can't today.
不方便 我必须回搏击馆
It's no good. I have to get back to the gym.
丽莎
Lisa.
你最好尽早做这个检查 别拖延了
You want to do this sooner rather than later.
操
Fuck.
这是我给你的礼物
This is my gift to you.
是的 女士
Mm-hmm. Yes, ma'am.
杰伊
Jay!
大家都饿了 兄弟
Everyone's getting hungry, man.
你是说... 你饿了是吗 兄弟
You mean... you mean, you're getting hungry, man?
老兄 你觉得你妈
Uh, dude, do you think you mom
能帮我们在汉堡宫殿弄点吃的吗
will hook us up with Patty Palace?
- 我去拿 - 去吧
- I'll go. -Go for it.
好的
Okay.
听着 我觉得我喝太醉去不了
Look, uh, I think I'm too drunk to go,
而且找你妈要免费食物我觉得不自在
and I don't feel comfortable asking your mom for free food.
你去怎么样
How about you go?
出去吧
Get out of here.
今天我休息
It's my day off.
我要吃芝士汉堡
I'm gonna have a cheeseburger.
把你们要吃的都写下来吧 麦克
Write down your orders, Mac.
太好了 我们要吃汉堡咯
Yes, yes! We're getting burgers!
欢迎光临汉堡宫殿
Welcome to Patty Palace.
谢谢
Thank you.
贾马尔
Jamal.
你... 你比那谁酷多了
You are, um... you are a lot cooler than...
你... 你的头发真♥他♥妈♥的多
You... your hair is fucking tremendous.
你是哪位
Who are you?
我来找克里斯蒂娜
I'm looking for Christina.
谁
Who?
克里斯蒂娜是我妈
Christina is my mom.
她不在这里工作
Uh, she don't work here.
可爱的白人女子 漂亮的棕色头发
Yeah, um, pretty white lady, nice brown hair.
我知道你说的是谁了 但是她辞职了
I know who you're talking about, but she quit.
她辞职了
She quit?
发了顿疯 走了
Lost her shit and left.
喂 告诉她把制♥服♥还给我们
Hey, let her know we need that uniform back.
- 吃的呢 - 聚会结束了 没错
- Hey, where's the food? - Uh, party's over. Yeah.
让大家收拾东西离开
Get everyone to get their stuff and get out.
- 到此结束 - 怎么了 伙计
- It's over. - What's up, man?
老兄 我没办法 我没办法
Dude, I can't. I can't.
我就要大家离开这里
I just need everybody out of the house.
你能帮我一下吗
Can you help me out?
好的 大家都滚蛋吧
All right, everybody get the fuck out.
收起你们的东西 我们走吧 大家都出去吧
Pick up your shit, and let's go. Everybody out.
奈特
Yeah, Nate.
今晚你可以别在这里吗
Can you not be here tonight?
为什么
Why?
因为我要照顾妈妈
Because I'm gonna take care of mom.
所以为什么你不去那场比赛或者...
So why don't you go to that fight or wh...
随便做点你晚上做的事 好吗
Whatever it is that you do at night, okay?
好的
Okay.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, dude.
我也爱你
You too.
喂
Hello.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
我在后面
I'm back here.
杰伊
Jay.
你能过来坐下吗 麻烦你
Can you come sit down, please?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
能不能请你过来坐下
Can you just come sit, please.
我今天跟贾马尔谈过了
I spoke to Jamal today.
他想要回那件制♥服♥
He'd like that uniform back.
我本来打算告诉你的 我只是想等到...
I was gonna tell you. I just wanted to wait until...
没关系
It's okay.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
我相信这一点
I believe that.
我只是觉得目前我们互相不了解
I just think we don't understand each other right now.
不过...
But...
不过今晚这种情况就会改变了
But that's gonna change tonight.
我将能够体会你的感受
I-I'm going to be able to feel what you feel.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表