剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
如果你出拳后还待在这 会发生什么
If you throw it and you stay there, what's gonna happen?
我会把你撂倒 懂了吧
I'm gonna knock you the fuck out, all right?
好 过来 动起来
Good. Come on, move.
动起来 我过来了
Move. Here I come.
我过来了 我过来了
Here I come. Here I come.
我过来了
Here I come.
我什么都没干
I'm not doing anything.
躲开啊 躲闪一下就行
Get out of the way! Just pivot out!
躲一下...来吧
Pivot... come on.
这不会对你有所帮助的
That's not gonna help you.
你想要干什么 告诉我
What do you want to do? You tell me.
我是说 我们可以就练这个
I mean, we could do mitts.
我们可以只打这个手套而已
We could just hit the mitts,
或者你好好学学怎么拳击
or you can learn how to fight.
懂了
Got it.
动起来 深呼吸 动起来
Move. Breathe and move.
不要交叉腿
Don't cross your feet.
手转过来
Turn it over.
转过来
Turn it over.
- 转过来打 - 好
- Turn it over. - Okay.
好的 勾拳
Good. Hook.
来吧 你这是在让我积蓄力量
Come on. Ah, ah. You're loading up on me.
你在让我积蓄力量了 我需要的只是...
You're loading up on me. All I need is this...
- 挺容易的 - 好吧 对不起
- Nice and easy. - Okay, sorry.
好了 不要道歉 右手
Okay, don't apologize. Right hand.
角度太大 就是这样
Angle out. There you go.
让我看看你出拳 一 二 三
Show me you can throw one, two, three.
你要把你的手肘抬起 高过你的肩膀
You need to get that elbow over your shoulder.
不是这样 是这样
Not this. This.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 知道吗 - 我能再来一次吗
- All right? - Can I do that again?
她说 再来一次吧 你想再来一次吧
"Let's do it again," she says. You want to do it again.
一 二 三 好
One, two, three. Good.
看看你在哪站着呢 好吗
Look where you're standing. All right?
- 出拳再收回 - 好的
- In and out. - Okay.
知道吗 慢慢习惯落空吧
Right? Get used to missing.
我要你出拳 一 二
I want you to throw one, two,
然后就离我远点 好吗
and then just keep it away from me, all right?
一 二 好
One, two. Good.
就是这样 看到了吗
That's it. See?
你要动起来 动起来 动起来
You're moving, you're moving, you're moving.
别让我靠近你
Keep me away from you.
头也要动起来 好的
Move that head. Good.
不要停 右钩拳
And keep moving. Right-hand hook.
好样的 再来 用点力 好的
Nice! Again. Strong. Good!
现在 右钩拳 往下 再来一次勾拳
Now, right-hand hook, go under, hook again.
往下 打向身体
Under. To the body.
好的 完美 角度大了
Good. Perfect. Angle out.
手肘摆出去 左手不要斜了
Elbow out. Don't cock that left hand.
出拳 来
Just throw it. Come on!
来吧 我要击倒你
Come on. I knocked you out.
再来
Again.
好的
Good. Good.
手肘在哪 手肘呢
Where's the elbow? Where's the elbow?
- 我靠 - 别停 别
- Fuck! - Don't stop. Don't...
妈的
Fuck!
- 不要停下来 - 好 来吧
- You don't stop. - Okay! Come on!
开始吧 一 二
Let's go. One, two.
一 二
One, two.
好的 累了吗 累了吗
Good. You tired? You tired?
再来
Again.
来 来 来 来
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
再来
Again.
好的 手肘摆出去
Good. Just get that elbow up.
高过肩膀 好的
Over the shoulder. Good.
好的 不错
Nice. Good.
我靠 你在干什么
What the fuck, man?
你就不能躲起来干这种事吗 拜托
Would you go in a stall or something, please?
我快完了
I'm almost done.
又高又紧 按女士的要求
High and tight, per the lady's request.
所以...
So...
小伙子 你怎么在这
Young man, why are you here?
我有网球课
I have a tennis lesson.
真好笑 真好笑
Very funny. Very funny.
你现在是在恢复期 奈特
You're supposed to be healing up, Nate.
我挺好的
I feel fine.
你懂的 吃啊 喝啊
You know, eat, drink.
- 这么着急干什么 - 我有一场比赛
- What's the rush? - I have a fight.
跟谁
Who with?
胡安帮我联♥系♥上的一个人
A guy Juan hooked me up with.
你现在处在医疗暂停期
Well, you're on medical suspension,
所以这场比赛要是在加利福尼亚的话
so if this shit's in California,
那可靠不住
it's shady as hell.
埃尔维知道这事吗
Does Alvey know?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我要接下这场比赛
I'm taking the fight.
那好吧
Okay, then.
外边见
See you out there.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我累得都动不了了
I'm so tired I can barely move.
医生说什么了
What did the doctor say?
显然 累成狗是正常的
Apparently, feeling like shit is perfectly normal.
你知道 如果我能替你怀孕 我会的
You know, if I could carry this child for you, I would.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你简直太好了 我是怎么找到你的
You're amazing. How did I ever find you?
上天太他妈眷顾你了
The universe fucking loves you.
你看到我跟你带来的姑娘在训练了吗
You see me work with your girl?
是啊 你觉得怎么样
I did. What do you think?
说实话吗
Honestly?
她好像根本不知道自己在干嘛
She doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.
她挺有天赋的
She got some talent.
她有什么故事吗
What's her story?
她比过几次赛
She's had a few fights.
记录很糟糕
She's got a shitty record.
在好几个体育馆都待过
She's bounced around a bunch of gyms,
之前还在精英队里跟马科吵过一架
and she had a falling out with Marco over at team elite.
那她就是个疯子啊
So if she's a fucking head case,
你怎么会想要跟她扯上关系
why do you even want to get involved with this one?
我觉得她只是需要一些指导
I think she just needs some guidance.
而且我这边已经有几个赞助人问起过她了
And I've already had some sponsors asking about her.
- 谁 -杀手秘密饮料
- Who? - Slaughter Water.
你提到瑞恩过吗
Did you pitch Ryan?
提到了 但是他们对他没兴趣
Yeah, they don't want him.
他的形象问题还有待解决
He has an image problem I have to figure out.
妈的
Fuck.
对于杀手秘密来说他太糟糕了
Too fucked up for Slaughter Water.
到底发生了什么
How'd that happen? Yeah?
马里奥·戈登史密斯四点过来
Mario Goldsmith can be here by 4:00.
- 太好了 - 你不是吧
- Perfect. - You did not.
我只是想跟他道个歉
I'm just gonna apologize to him.
我会解决这件事的
I'm gonna smooth things over.
你知道吗 我根本不在乎
You know what, I don't even care.
继续给我按♥摩♥脚就行
Just keep rubbing my feet.
祝你用餐愉快
Enjoy your meal.
欢迎光临派蒂快餐想点些什么呢
Welcome to Patty Palace. Can I take your... order?
我要三层的芝士汉堡
I'll take a triple cheeseburger.
多加洋葱 还有辣椒
Extra onions... And chili.
还有 小杯根汁汽水
And... Small root beer.
还要来一份薯条吗
Would you like fries with that?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表