剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You got a drink? Great.
我叫你过来的原因是
Ah, the reason I asked you down here
基斯的案件中有些东西
is because there's a couple things in Keith's file
不是很明确
that aren't quite lining up,
我希望你能帮我
and I was hoping you could help us out.
所以 尽你所能地回忆那个早上
So, walk me through that morning again, as you can remember.
我知道 会很痛苦 但这是谋杀调查
I know. It's a pain in the ass. But it's a murder investigation.
弄明白这些很重要
It's important to get this right.
当然 没问题
No, of course. Yeah. Okay.
只是 无意冒犯 我告诉过你无数次了
Just, uh, due respect, I've told you a million times.
这个 我是说 我在证词上签字了
This... I mean, it's... I signed a statement.
这就是事实了
It is what it is.
- 只是想确认你... - 我知道
- Just want to make sure you... - I know.
再对我说一次
Just tell me again.
我们醒过来
We woke up.
- 几点 - 六点半左右
- What time? - Around 6:30.
我们在做早餐
We were making breakfast.
基斯怎么样
Was Keith... how was he?
他很烦躁还是...
Was he agitated or...?
不 他很正常
No, he was normal.
但迈克尔却在找他的事 对吗
But Michael had been giving him shit, right?
每天都是
Every day.
基斯忍♥不了了吗
Well, was Keith getting fed up or...?
不 换做我会忍♥不了的
No, not as much as I would've been.
好的
So, okay.
你们在做早餐 迈克尔走下楼
You're making breakfast, Michael comes downstairs,
等等 等等
yada, yada, yada.
他像个混♥蛋♥ 你让他戴上手套
He's being a dick. You tell him to put on gloves.
- 没有 - 然后他说...
- No. Mnh-mnh. - Then he says...
什么
What?
基斯想要戴上手套
Keith wanted to put on gloves,
就在声明的...
and it's right there in my...
- 该死 你是对的 - 就在那儿
- Oh, shit. Yeah, you're right. - It's right there.
你是对的 你说过那个 我的错 伙计
You're right, yeah. You said that. My bad, man.
- 好了 接下来发生了什么 - 然后..
- Okay, so, then what happened? - Well...
我在切洋葱
I was cutting onions.
基斯对迈克尔说了什么
And Keith said something to Michael.
我听不见内容
I couldn't hear what.
接着我转过身
And then I turn around,
迈克尔拿着一把砍肉刀对着他 然后...
and Michael's going after him with a cleaver, and...
基斯先伤到了他 自卫
Keith got him first... Self-defense.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我有个问题 基斯的说法不停在变
Here's my problem, man. Keith's story keeps on changing.
我从他那听到了六个版本 包括你这个
I got six different versions from him, including yours,
但是他最终回到的那个版本
but the one that he keeps going back to is that he stabbed Michael
他说捅迈克尔是因为他言语上侮辱了你
because Michael was verbally harassing you.
迈克尔没有拿刀对着他
Michael didn't come after him with no cleaver.
你知道的 基斯他跟...
Mm. Well, you know, Keith also has a, uh...
一只泰迪熊玩偶有感情
An emotional relationship with a stuffed teddy bear,
跟水果有性关系
and a sexual relationship with fruit.
所以说 有可能基斯
So, I mean, it's possible that Keith doesn't know
不知道他在扯什么
what the fuck he's talking about.
我在告诉你事实 警探
I'm telling you what happened, detective,
我是唯一的见证人
and I was the only witness.
个人来说 我认为首先他被起诉就是狗屎
Now, personally, I think it's bullshit that he was ever charged in the first place.
我认为你们还关押着他也更狗屎
I think it's bullshit that you're still actually fucking holding him.
他可以保释的
He got bail.
是 但你知道他付不起的
Yeah, but you know he can't pay.
听着 警探 呃 你有我的证词
Listen, detective, uh... You have my statement.
不会再变了
Not gonna change it.
那里是举重和有氧运动 软垫 沙袋
There is weights and cardio, grappling mats, bags,
女士更衣间在后面那里
and the women's locker room is back there.
这里有桑拿吗
Is there a sauna?
有 但在男士浴室那边 所以你要敲门
Yeah, but it's in the men's room, so you just have to knock.
如果我先进去了呢
What if I'm in there first?
呃 先告诉某个人
Uh, let someone know.
这里大多数人都是绅士
Most of these guys are gentlemen.
- 嘿 - 说到绅士 嘿
- Hey. - Speaking of gentlemen, hey.
你还记得艾丽西亚吗 你拳赛那天她在
Uh, you remember Alicia? She was at your fight.
记得
Yes.
当然 是的
Of course. Yeah.
- 你好吗 - 很好
- How are ya? - Good.
很好 恭喜你赢了
Good. Hey, congrats on your win.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是给你的
This is for you.
如果想和我谈谈的话就来找我
Let me know if you want to talk about it.
你现在...在附近吗
So, are you... Are you around now?
- 有什么事吗 - 是这么想的
- What's up? - That's the plan.
- 我是说 熟悉下这里的环境 - 好吧
- I mean, we'll see how it goes. - All right.
很好的团队
Well, it's a good group, you know.
每个人都很懒散 不是混♥蛋♥
Everybody's pretty laid-back, no assholes, you know.
- 艾尔维和奈特一起 - 是的
- Alvey with Nate? - Yeah.
他们打算去参加模拟实战
Uh, they're about to go through their simulations
帮内特做准备
for Nate's embed.
是的 是的 知道了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Got it.
那...
Well...
训练时间
Work time.
艾丽西亚 很高兴再次见到你
Alicia, nice to see you again.
那么 无论如何 今天你要和乔一块训练
So, anyway, today you're gonna be working mostly with Joe.
别紧张 相互了解 玩的愉快
Uh, just get comfortable, get to know people, have fun.
艾尔维有时间指导我吗
Am I gonna get any time with Alvey?
可能得等到奈特打完之后
Uh, probably not until after Nate's fight,
他知道你在这儿
but he knows you're here.
不要有压力 注意点
There's no pressure or anything. Just be aware.
你会做得非常好
You're gonna do great.
- 我一会过来 - 好的 谢谢
- I'll check in on you later. - Okay, thanks.
混账东西
Motherfucker.
- 嘿 - 呦
- Hey. - Yo.
我一整天都在找你
I've been trying you all day.
对不起 伙计 我在来的路上 怎么了
Sorry, man.I was on my way here. What's going on?
奈特那边还有点事
I got to do this thing with Nate.
- 在和我谈完之前哪都别去 - 没问题
- Don't go anywhere until we talk. - No problem.
好的
Good.
劳拉劳拉劳拉
Laura, Laura, Laura,
我知道这很让人失望 我只是..
I know it's disappointing, but I'm just...
.只是不感兴趣
I'm not interested, you know.
我不当模特
I don't model.
信不信由你 我甚至很讨厌相机
Believe it or not, I don't even really like cameras.
- 我不喜欢我的生活被记录 - 骗子
- I prefer my life undocumented. - Liar.
我属于稀有品种 很难被控制
I'm a very rare species. I am difficult to capture.
你半裸着到处跑 做你自己就好
You're running around here half naked. Just be what you are.
嗯
Hmm?
你是个喜欢出风头的人 喜欢被看
You're an exhibitionist. You like to be looked at.
哦 - 你确实是这样的
- Oh. - You do.
好吧
Okay.
这不是件坏事 除非你讨厌它
It's not a bad thing. It's bad if you're boring.
但你肯定不讨厌
But you are definitely not that.
如果我感兴趣的话 拍这张照片需要什么
If I was interested, what would this photo shoot entail?
需要我给你拍照 然后你会拿到报酬
It would entail me taking pictures of you and you getting paid.
- 我可以创造性的发挥吗 - 不行
- Would I have any creative control? - No.
所以我只能按你说的做
So I just got to do whatever you say?
是的
Yeah.
是的 假如我不喜欢这样
Yeah? Suppose I don't like the concept. Huh?
假如你给我穿上
Suppose you want to dress me up in some sort of,
婴儿尿布
you know, like a fucking baby diaper,
或一些可笑的衣服 还拿着手摇铃
shaking a rattle or some ridiculous outfit.
那是恋物癖做的 我是专业的
Okay, that's a fetish, and this is professional.
实话告诉你吧
Hmm. Well, to tell you the truth,
我对时尚有独特的看法 劳拉
I have very strong opinions on fashion, Laura.
是的 我看得出来
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表