剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我们这里有几张床 我给你把钥匙
We got a couple of beds here. I'm gonna give you a key...
直到你站稳脚跟
Just until you get on your feet.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
别再住车里了
Stay out of the car.
去训练吧
Go to work.
他们要求不放咸菜
They asked for no pickles.
没有写在单子上啊
It wasn't on the ticket.
- 写了 - 没有
- Yes, it was. - No.
克里斯蒂娜 我查过了 单子上有的
Christina, I checked. It was on the ticket.
你漏掉了
You missed it.
我搞混了 对不起
I messed up. I'm sorry.
但是这样的状况持续发生
But this keeps happening.
你做事没有用心
You don't pay attention to what you're doing.
你要我怎么样 割腕自杀吗
What do you want me do, slit my wrists?
只是个意外 你♥他♥妈♥的冷静点
It was an accident. Just chill the fuck out.
别这么跟我说话
Don't talk to me like that.
走开啦
Go away.
怎么着 你现在就收工吧
Guess what. Now you're closing.
不 我不干
Oh, no, I'm not.
如果你想要这份工作 你就收工
You are if you want this job.
我可不想要这份工作
I don't want this job.
什么意思
What's that?
我不想要这份工作
I don't want this job.
这份工作烂透了
This job sucks.
而且你是个
And you are a little tyrant
热衷于跪舔公♥司♥的小暴君
who's obsessed with sucking off corporate dick.
- 够了 出去 - 我真的够了
- You're done. Leave. - Oh, I am so done.
我辞职 我辞职
I quit. I quit.
大家听着 我辞职了
Hey, everybody, I quit!
麦迪森 我辞职了
Madison, I quit.
现在你排班排的烂透了 抱歉 不抱歉
Now your schedule sucks. Sorry, not sorry.
贾马尔 这里不是全世界
Jamal, this is not the whole world.
外面还有好多事情可以做 好多的
There is so much else to do, so much.
你都想象不到我能做什么
You can't imagine what I can do.
我要吃这些 你就去玩你♥妈♥的♥蛋吧
I'm eating these, so fuck you very much.
我会回来拿我的工资的
I'll be back for my check.
- 你在这里 - 嗯
- There he is. - Mm.
你好吗
How you doing?
很好 你呢
Good. You?
很好 很好 加罗给你安排了场比赛
Good. Good. Garo's got a fight for you.
一个叫特雷弗·德里克的家伙 是个自♥由♥搏击手
Guy named Trevor Derricks he's a kickboxer.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
他很能打 力量型的
He's a striker, good power.
我觉得很适合你
I think it's a good matchup for you.
行 如果你这么认为的话 我没问题
Yeah. If you think so, I'm cool.
- 行吗 - 行
- Yeah? - Yeah.
振作起来好吗
Keep your shit together?
好的
Yeah.
跟你父亲的关系怎么样了
How's things going with your father?
很好 事实上
Good, actually.
是的 是难以置信
Yeah, it's hard to believe.
我们好像相处得不错
Like, we're getting along.
还有 丽莎要拍段视频什么的
And, uh, Lisa wants to shoot this, like, video piece
拍我们俩在一起
with the two of us together
告诉人们我们相处很好
to, you know, show people we're getting along,
可能有助于拉赞助吧
like, help with sponsors.
对 是个好主意
Yeah. That's a good idea.
我认为确实是个很好的主意
I think it's a really good idea.
不幸的是 今天我主要陪奈特了
Um, I'm gonna be with Nate most of the day, unfortunately.
为了在夫勒斯♥诺♥的这档子破事我得去训练他
I got to train him for this bullshit thing in Fresno,
所以你就自己安排了
so you're on your own.
- 我会去找乔练的 - 行
- I'll hit it with Joe. - Yeah.
好吧 很好 很好
All right. Good. This is good.
- 好的 谢谢 教练 - 嗯
- All right. Thanks, coach. - Yep.
你昨晚上住在劳拉家了
You stay at Laura's house last night?
是的
I did.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们要干嘛
What are we working on?
我没找到这家伙的录影带
Well, I got no tape on the guy,
但是我们也要去练一练
but we got to go to the ground,
我们练一下擒摔 和击打对手头部
so we'll work takedowns and finishing from the top.
你的头部不能再受伤了
You can't take any shots to the head.
你能跟他说一下吗
Can you go talk to him?
说什么
About what?
说他妈的这场比赛 这主意太烂了
About this fucking fight. It's a terrible idea.
搏击手本来就是要打的
Fighters fight.
本来就要打
Fighters fight?
那是你的兄弟杰伊 那是你兄弟
That's your brother, Jay. It's your brother.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
还有 我告诉瑞恩今天不能带他训练了
Anyway, I told Ryan I can't work with him today
因为我要带奈特
'cause I'm gonna work with Nate.
我也要跟你说一样的话 好吗
I'm gonna tell you the same thing, okay?
我们明天再练
We'll hit it tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
丽莎给你安排了一场重要比赛 是吗
Lisa got you a big fight, huh?
是的 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
你开心吗
You happy?
还需要做很多事才能让我开心
Oh, a lot of work to be done before I'm happy.
好多事
Lot of work.
别走呀
Don't walk away!
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
这样就可以了
Eh, it'll do.
或许你想用那个来点不一样的
Hey, maybe you want to go the other way with that,
吃点安定或什么的 来放松放松
have some Valium or something or get some rest.
你有吗
Do you have some?
侧包里
Side pocket.
小的那个
Little one.
就是这个
Bingo.
不错啊 麦吉 麦克
Nice, Macky Mac.
我欠你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
大概三万五千块
Uh... About $35,000.
伙计 好无聊啊 打电♥话♥叫几个妞来吧
Man, I'm bored. Let's call some girls.
- 今天不行 - 为什么不行
- Not today. - Why not?
我现在没心情 麦克
I'm not in the mood, Mac.
我想问你个问题
I got a question for you.
问吧
Shoot.
律师 律师什么时候下班
What time... what time do lawyers get off?
那个问题问得太广泛了
Uh... that's a pretty general question.
大概
Roughly.
大概嘛 大约五六点吧 我不清楚
Roughly? 5:00 or 6:00? I don't know.
嘿
Hey.
你们俩哥们在干什么呢
What are you boys doing?
只是享受一下阳光
We're just taking a little bit of sun.
这个时间你不应该是在上班吗
Aren't you supposed to be at work right now?
今天不忙 他们让我早点下班了
It was slow. They let me go early.
- 嗨 麦克 - 你好
- Hi, Mac. - Hello.
嘿 我不知道杰伊跟你说过没有
Hey, I don't know if Jay told you,
我是派蒂快餐的铁杆粉丝
but I'm a big fan of Patty Palace.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 应该谢谢你们 你们做得非常好
No. Thank you. You guys do great work.
你搽防晒霜了吗 你要烧起来了
You wearing sunscreen? You're gonna burst into flames.
我待在水里
I'm all covered up.
谢谢提醒
Thank you.
能和你们一起躺下晒太阳吗
Can I lay out with you boys?
- 当然 - 其实我们
- Absolutely. - We're actually...
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表