剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
是吧 来嘛
Yeah? Come on.
- 好吧 - 很好
- All right, fine. - Yeah? Good.
我要先去一趟卡尔夫
I got to hit this thing in Culver City first,
- 弄完之后 就跟你吃饭 - 好极了
- but after that, I'm all yours. - Great.
餐厅的具体♥位♥置我待会给你发信息
I'll text you the information about the restaurant.
好的
Yes, sir.
然后我还给你发一张我老二的照片
And I'm gonna send you a nice picture of my cock.
哈哈太棒了 记得发啊
Oh beautiful I would like that
- 然后我还会不断的发 - 好的
- And I'll keep sending it. - Yes, sir.
- 迟点见啦 - 好的
- I'll see you later. - All right.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
- 怎么样 - 挺好啊
- How'd it go? - Good. Good.
乔很棒啊
I mean, Joe's awesome.
所有人都挺好相处得
Everyone's pretty cool.
这边的洗衣机要投币吗
Does the laundry here take coins?
不用 免费的
No. It's free.
真好 我就喜欢免费的
I like free.
我之前看到你和瑞恩聊天来着
So, I, uh, saw you talking to Ryan the other day.
我不可以跟他讲话吗
Was I not supposed to?
不是啊 天啊 当然不是
No. God, no.
你想跟谁说话就跟谁说
You can talk to whoever you want to.
你特么逗我呢
You got to be fucking kidding me.
什么?
I'm sorry?
我只是问他一些东西而已
Look, I was just Nasking him questions, all right?
- 就这样 - 好啦放轻松
- That was it. I swear. - Okay. Calm down.
我还怀着别人的宝宝呢 所以不是因为这个
I'm having another man's baby, so it's not about that.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry. I just...
讨厌什么搞心机的事情
I hate drama.
我只是想好好训练然后回家
I just want to train and get the fuck home.
好的 这不是什么搞小心机的事情
Okay. There's no drama.
没事
Everything's fine.
只是
It's just...
我只是觉得瑞恩不是这里的榜样
I don't think Ryan's the best person to emulate around here.
收到了
That's good to know.
谢了
Thanks.
带上你的衣服 我带你去洗衣房♥那儿
Grab your clothes. I'll show you where the laundry is.
可以帮我也弄一杯吗
Will you make me one?
你想要吗
Do you want one?
不想
No.
天哪 好无聊
God, I'm so bored.
看本书把
Read a book.
我们为什么不找些事情做呢?
Why don't we do something?
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
不知道呢 你妈在工作呢
I don't know. Your Mom's working.
没人在家
Nobody's home.
凯西 我训练的时候不能做那事儿
Case, I can't fuck when I'm in camp.
为什么
Why?
就是不可以啊
I just can't.
你为什么这样对我呢
Why are you so mean to me?
我不是对你不好
I'm not being mean to you.
我只是...想你在我忙的时候尊重一下我
I'm... I just need you to respect what I'm doing.
我有尊重你啊
I do respect what you're dong.
那我们现在为毛会说这些呢
Then why the fuck do we keep having this conversation?
随便你
Whatever.
好吧如果我们还要继续坐在这的话
Well, if we're just gonna sit here,
我要去喝酒了
then I'm gonna get wasted.
我们不用一直坐在这儿啊
We don't have to sit here.
打电♥话♥给你朋友 你可以出去玩
Call somebody. You can go out.
我知道你很无聊
Look, I know this sucks.
- 对 无聊透顶 - 我很抱歉
- Yeah, it sucks. - I'm sorry.
因为你是个混♥蛋♥的时候 我还是个好女朋友
But I'm going to drink until it doesn't,
现在我要去喝酒 喝到不再无聊
because I am a good girlfriend, even when you're being a dick.
- 你有伏特加吗 - 去看看冰箱
- Do you have vodka? - Check the freezer.
那个客户做定制西装的
The client makes made-to-measure suits.
很棒
Pshew. Perfect.
我喜欢西装
I love suits.
我总是穿
I wear them all the time.
好的 那我就叫他们给你留一套
Well, then, I'll make sure they let you keep one.
好啊
That'd be great.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
告诉你吧
I'll tell you something.
我喜欢这地方
I love this place.
不只是因为我们约在这儿
It's not just the appointments,
是因为你很可人
but you're tasteful, obviously.
我的意思是 这里的风景太棒了
I mean, the view is phenomenal.
谢啦
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
哇 那也
Wow. That...
嘿伙计 等你有空给我这边埋单
Hey, pal, let me get a check when you get a chance.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
艾尔维 很抱歉啊
Oh, Alvey, I'm so sorry, man.
- 你还没吃吧 - 我还没吃?
- You didn't eat, did you? - I didn't eat?
我像个傻♥逼♥在这里坐了一个小时
I'm sitting here like an ass for an hour.
天哪 我很抱歉
Oh, man, I feel terrible.
我在来的路上时 那个代理打电♥话♥来了
I was on my way over, and the agent calls.
我们看的那栋楼...可以提供全款付
The building I'm looking at... Got a full cash offer, right?
所以我要跟我拍档抢生意
So I have to scramble with my partners
去抢那个难得的好生意啊
to get an offer out the door.
总之 一言难尽啊
Anyway, long story...
不用了
Nope, nope, nope, nope, no, no.
- 你回程要开车吗? - 不用
- Don't you have to drive back? - No, no.
反正就这样了 随缘了
The offer's out. It's in God's hands.
就这样吧 给我个菜单
Keep it open. I need a menu.
你要什么?
What are you drinking?
老样子
Just same thing.
我要杯鸡尾酒吧
I'll have a ros?
你要鸡尾酒吗
You'll have a ros?
对啊 干♥你♥ 我要鸡尾酒啊
Yeah. Fuck you. A ros I drink ros
我们要...算了
I offered to take... We're gonna have...
算了 鸡尾酒吗 可以
All right. Drink ros? Nice.
太难以置信了 我要有孩子了
It doesn't even seem real. I am having a baby.
这个年龄了 还有孩子
My age, I'm having a fucking kid.
头两个孩子已经让我受不了了
I... I barely survived the last two.
- 是他们差点受不了你 - 也对
- They barely survived you. - Exactly.
但是不管怎么样 我熬过来了
But somehow we all made it through in one piece.
我都不确定我还能不能这么做
I don't know if I can fucking do that again.
你有没有想过她也许是故意的
You ever think she did it on purpose?
- 你的意思是 骗我吗? - 对啊
- You mean, like, trap me? - Yeah, man.
我就曾经有过这样的经历 我只是说说
It happened to me, man, I'm just saying.
不不不 丽莎不会那么做
No, no, no, no. Lisa's not like that.
其实是 我们本来都要分手了
Truth is, man, we were splitting up.
操 不是吧
Fuck me, really?
是的 她差点离开我
Yeah. She had one foot out the door, man.
受够我的破事了
She had enough of my shit.
- 为什么呢? - 你知道
- Why? - Ah, you know.
就是那些事呗...钱
Usual stuff... money.
我们两在争吵中没有一个会让步
Neither one of us ever back down from a fucking argument.
她反而吵得比我还凶
She fights harder than I do.
我来问问你
Let me ask you a question.
- 你爱她吗? - 爱
- Do you love her? - I do.
你相信她吗?
Do you trust her?
信 她是个好女孩儿
Yeah. She's a good girl. Mostly.
我们一起做生意嘛
I mean, you know, we have this business together.
她理解你吗?
Does she understand you?
她对于我是怎样的人一清二楚
She knows exactly who the fuck I am.
但是她是否理解? 就是另外一回事
Does she understand it? That's another story.
- 然而她还是想要这个孩子 - 嗯
- And she still wants the kid. - Mm-hmm.
我的意思是 她本可以不要啊 对吧
I mean, she could've got rid of it, right?
对
Mm-hmm.
我说吧 你就这么接受了
I say you embrace it.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表