剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我马上就出去
And I'll be out in a second.
我开车
Am I driving?
嗯 当然不 你不能开
Mm, fuck no, you're not driving.
也不是很远
It's not that far.
拜托 谢谢了
Please and thank you.
再见 基斯
Bye, Keith.
再见
Bye.
你看起来 呃 你穿那件裙子看起来很美
You do look, uh... you do look good in that dress.
我知道 所以我才穿
I know. That's why I wore it.
你今晚要去做什么
What are you doing tonight?
你现在肯和我说话了
So now you're talking to me.
我什么时候不肯了
When was I not?
你为什么不晚点再来
Why don't you come by later?
埃尔维给了我一套钥匙
Well, Alvey gave me a set of keys,
所以我要去训练了
so I'm gonna work out.
保险会付手臂的治疗费
Insurance will pay for the arm,
但是奈特他妈的怎么了
but what the fuck is going on with Nate?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我跟你说 夫勒斯♥诺♥那档子事简直是灾难
This Fresno thing's a fucking disaster, I'll tell you that.
我也不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
顺便提一句 你的拳手住在车里
By the way, your fighter's living out of her car.
我给了她钥匙
I gave her a key.
见面谈的怎么样
How was the meeting?
他们想要她
They want her.
他们想看她打比赛
They want to see her fight.
而我担心她的记录
I worry about her record.
我有个想法 我们可以在这打
I got an idea. We could do something here.
请一些队来这
Invite a couple teams down.
我们就说是内部拳击友谊赛
We call it an in-house sparring session.
她上场打比赛
She gets the pressure of a fight.
赞助商能看到她的实力
The sponsors see how she is.
就算她输了 也不会有记录
If she loses, it's not on her record.
- 是个好主意 - 是吧
- That's a good idea. - Huh?
是的
Yeah.
时不时地 我能出个好点子
Every once in a while, I bust one out.
时不时
Every now and then.
我们晚点还有事吗
Are we doing anything later?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
因为查帕斯过来了 他想一起吃个晚饭
'Cause Chapas came by. He wants to have dinner.
你给他钱了
You gave him money.
是的 不是从这 但是给了
Yeah. Not from here, but yeah.
你难道没看到未来
Did you even look at the prospect...
没有 我只看到一个给你憧憬的人
No. I looked at the guy who gave you the prospectus.
不想让我去就直说
Just say you don't want me to go.
去吧
Go.
我累了 回家见吧
I'm tired. I'll see you when you get home.
你在吃什么
What are you taking?
安♥定♥片♥
Valium.
为什么
Why?
因为我饿了
Because I'm hungry.
那就吃啊
Then eat.
不行
I can't.
你哥哥把自己锁在房♥间里
Your brother has been in his room
好几个小时了
with the door closed for hours.
他可能想自己待会儿
He probably wants to be left alone.
或者你可以去敲敲门
Maybe you should knock on his door.
如果他想和人谈 他就不会锁门了
If he wanted to talk, he wouldn't have the door closed.
你能出去抽吗
Could you smoke outside?
我不看了
I'm out.
要换台吗
Should I change?
- 不 不 你在这 - 我可以换台
- No, no, you stay here. - I can change.
不用了 我一会回来
Nope. I'll be back later.
哦 天呐
Oh, gosh.
你应该吃点牛排 这的牛排很出名
You should have got the steak. That's what they're known for.
一直是招牌菜
Always get the specialty.
那个红肉会毁掉你
That red meat is gonna kill you.
- 嗯 - 我晚饭只吃流食
- Mm. - I drink my dinner.
晚上出来丽莎给你脸色看了
Lisa give you shit about coming out?
丽莎怀孕了 哥们
Lisa's pregnant, dude.
她一直都在给我脸色看
She gives me shit all the time.
- 这才是爱情和婚姻 - 是的
- Love and marriage. - Yeah.
最近我让她起鸡皮疙瘩
Lately I make her skin crawl.
抱歉 哥们 这段时期是很难熬
I'm sorry, buddy. That's rough.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
那为什么你郁郁寡欢
Then why you so fucking moody?
谁郁郁寡欢 我没有不高兴
Who's moody? I'm not fucking moody.
一个男人难道不可以潇洒喝杯酒 舒坦舒坦吗
Can't a guy have a fucking drink, shake his day off?
你怎么跟我老婆似得
Are you my wife now?
有我这样的兄弟你就偷乐吧
You'd be lucky to have a man like me.
哥老厉害了
I'm amazing.
是的
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
天呐
Jesus.
你要一半吗
You want half?
都在你嘴里了 我不要
It's in your mouth. I don't want anything.
- 不要 好 - 不要
- No? Okay. - No.
所以说真的 你还好吗
So, seriously, you okay?
是的
Yes.
奈特练拳的时候扭断了一个孩子的手臂
Nate broke some kid's arm today when he was sparring.
那孩子拍了二十五次了 他就是不停手
Guy tapped like 25 times. He kept fucking going.
他快要比赛了
Well, he's got a fight coming up.
可能有点情绪不稳 你懂的
Maybe he's jumpy, you know?
我 我也弄脱臼过别人的胳膊
I-I dislocated a guy's elbow once.
我想说 倒霉事常有
I mean, that shit happens.
是的 大概吧
Yeah, maybe.
我也不知道
I don't know.
怎么了
What?
好吧
All right.
我要做点什么让你高兴高兴
I'm gonna do something to cheer you up.
是谁
Who is it?
听到很恼人的声音
there was a noise-disturbance call.
该死 看看 你在做额外训练
Damn. Look at you putting in the extra work.
我打扰到你了
Am I interrupting you?
- 我可以休息一下 - 很好
- I can take a break. - Good.
我们喝一杯
Let's have a drink.
棕榈海滩养老中心
嘿 爸爸 是我
Hey, dad. It's me.
能在方便的时候打给我吗
Can you call me when you can?
我想问你点事情
I want to ask you a question about something.
就这样 再见
Okay. Bye.
嘿 别这样
Hey. Come on.
- 我们走 - 这他妈的是什么
- Let's go. - What the fuck is this?
不要问了 你会明白的
Enough with the questions. You'll see.
你带我去干什么
What did you take me to?
嘿 我是查帕斯
Hey. It's Chapas.
他是我的客人
He's my guest.
嘿
Hey.
亲爱的 你好
Sweetheart, how you doing?
两杯威士忌 纯的
Two whiskies, neat.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是个俱乐部
It's a club.
这是俱乐部
It's a club?
私人俱乐部 谢谢
Private club. Thank you.
哥们 你带我进了什么地方
man, what did you get me into?
坐回去 放松点
Sit back. Relax.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes, yes...
让我先
Excuse me.
好吧 你 还有你
Okay. You... And you.
埃尔维 是吗
Alvey, huh?
- 不用了 - 你确定
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表