剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Jacob's Ladder is broken.
我知道
I know.
我们该怎么办呢
What are we going to do about it?
叫个人来修
Gonna call somebody.
拜托 老弟 我那边有媒体呢
Well, come on, man. I got the press here.
这实在太让人尴尬了
This is more than embarrassing.
我保证 你身上还有比
I promise, there are more embarrassing things about you
爬梯训练器坏掉 更让人尴尬的事
than the Jacob's Ladder not working.
你啊你
Ha!
实话跟你说吧 纳撒尼尔
You know, I got to be honest, Nathaniel.
我本不想说什么
I didn't want to say anything,
但你必须要知道
but I just have to let you know.
我最近注意到健身馆的情况有些下滑
I've noticed some slippage in the gym as of late.
垫子很脏 大伙也都不努力训练了
Filthy mats, people not racking their weights.
别跟我来这套 杰伊
Don't bitch at me, Jay.
我不想听这些 懂吗
I don't want to fucking hear it, okay?
欢迎加入高层管理层 年轻人
Well, welcome to upper management, young man.
在某些时候听取付费顾客的抱怨
It's your job at some points to be fielding complaints
是你的职责
from paying custom...
已经三个月了
It's been three months.
三个月了 他为什么不雇个人
Okay, three months. Why doesn't he hire somebody?
我在这里都快要窒息了
I'm fucking drowning here.
快要被账单和供应商淹没了
I'm drowning in bills and fucking vendors,
而且从没有人按时付钱 一个都没有
and nobody ever pays on time. Not one person pays on time.
我试着打电♥话♥给他们
When I try to call them,
他们就他妈的不接电♥话♥
they don't fucking pick up the phone, so...
这份工作太烂了
That is a terrible job.
是太烂了
It's a terrible job.
- 你看 - 别别
- Here. - Mnh-mnh.
我不是干白领工作的料
I am not cut out for white-collar work.
我既不懂基本的数学
I have neither the intellect nor the understanding
智商也理解不了记账
of basic mathematics and bookkeeping.
你... 没错就是你...
You... Yeah, you...
你是我们最好也是最坏的选择
are the best bad choice that we have.
但我跟你说
But I'll tell you what.
我来打电♥话♥叫人修爬梯训练器
I will call the repairman for Jacob's Ladder,
不如你把电♥话♥号♥码写给我吧
so why don't you write down the phone number for me?
谢了
Thank you.
你忠诚的大哥又来拯救你了
Your faithful older brother coming to the rescue yet again.
- 你见过爸的办公室了吗 - 没有
- Have you seen Dad's office? - No.
禁止进入
杰伊
Jay!
马里奥继续拍好吗
Marito, you rolling all right?
把门关上 我不想让摄制组看见这个
Shut the door. I don't want the camera crew to see this.
操
Fuck.
新闻发布会上他怎么样
How was he at the press conference?
他的手受伤了
His hand was fucked up.
我觉得他当时宿醉未醒
I think he was hungover.
是啊 他说他有一些消息
Yeah, he said he got some news.
什么消息
About what?
他没告诉我
He didn't tell me.
他看起来很沮丧
He seemed depressed.
看起来特别低落
Like, fucking low.
瑞恩你有空吗
Ryan, you got a sec?
想问你几个问题
Love to ask you a couple questions.
当然有空了 伙计 随便问
Sure, man. Yeah, yeah, anything you want.
但不准录像
No camera, though.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
你想问什么
What's your question?
还有几周就要比赛了 感觉怎么样
Uh, you're a couple weeks out. How you feeling?
你知道吗 杰伊会骑独轮车
Hey, did you know that Jay can ride a unicycle?
你问他 他会给你表演的
Ask him. He'll show you.
还有 他做过一阵子模特
And, uh, and also he's done some modeling,
很有意思的
so... that's interesting.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没什么问题了
Uh, we're all good.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
来了 低头
There you go. Drop.
这就对了 这就对了
There we go. There we go.
来吧 击打身体 没错
There we go. Hit the body. There.
右拳 猛击
Right hand. Dig deep.
一 二
One... two...
用点力啊
Put some on that shit.
这就对了 一 二
There we go. One-two.
踢 踢
Boom. Boom.
很好
Yep.
三 四 五
Three... four... five.
换这边
This side. Hey.
全力 全力
Burn it out, burn it out.
竭尽全力 竭尽全力
Everything you got! Everything you got!
竭尽全力
Everything you got!
你做到了
And you're done. Aah!
去他妈的 这就对了
Fuck yeah! There we go.
好了 好吧
All right, here we go.
- 我要吐了 - 千万别
- I'm gonna vomit. - Don't do that.
该死
Oh, shit.
你今天吃了什么
Hey, what'd you eat today?
一个苹果 一个全熟鸡蛋
An apple, a hard-boiled egg.
好了 不练了 你需要卡路里
All right, that's not enough. You need calories.
帮我一下
Take care of me.
拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please.
吃点这个
Eat this.
我太可悲了
Oh, I'm pathetic.
你会做到的
Ah, you'll get there.
那是我付钱了 你才会这么说
You're paid to say that.
你加入搏击行业多久了
How long you been fighting?
从出生到现在
My whole life.
真的吗
Serious?
我很想看你比赛
I'd love to see you fight.
谁呀
Yeah?
- 啊 - 他回来了
- Ah! - He's back!
哥们
My man!
你瞧瞧这高级意大利皮革
Look at that fine Italian leather, huh?
是啊 你知道的
Yeah, you know it.
你不打电♥话♥ 也不写信
You don't call, you don't write.
你都没告诉我你来了
You didn't tell me you were coming.
我还是在前台看见你的名字的
I see your name signed in the registry.
临时决定来的 真的
Last minute. It was last minute.
- 来拥抱一下 - 见到你真好
- Get over here. - Ah, it's good to see you.
- 见到你真好 - 我也是
- Good to see you. - You, too.
你还好吗 发生什么事了
All right? What happened there?
工作的事
Oh, work-related.
不一直都是吗 兄弟
Isn't it always, brother?
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck is this?
- 跟腱撕裂了 - 什么
- Tore my Achilles. - What?
怎么回事
How'd you do that?
爬楼梯踩空了
Walking up a flight of stairs.
- 别逗了 - 真的 真的
- Come on. - That's it. That's it.
那破楼梯修的跟百叶窗似的
The fucker's zipped up like a window shade.
你知道什么意思 伙计 你快老了
You know what that means, man. You're getting old.
是啊 去你的
Ah, yes. Fuck you.
一下子让我意志消沉了
Demoralize the living shit out of me, you know?
死亡不可避免 我也无法逃脱
Mortality is coming down the tracks, and I can't outrun it.
是啊 你不能
No, you cannot.
为我喝一杯吧
For me? Yeah.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Mahalo. - De nada.
临时才决定来的 是吗
Ahh. Last minute, huh?
临时决定
Last minute.
你发生什么事了
What the fuck's going on with you?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表