剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我只干过大概四次 但这是其中一个
I've only done it in, like, four, but this is one of them.
好吧 去车里等着吧 我需要买♥♥东西
Okay, go wait in the car. I got shit to do.
外面太热了
It's too hot out there.
那就低头
Well, then keep your head down
用帽子遮住脸
and put your hat over your face.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
My God.
你太痴迷了
You are obsessed.
你不能再看了
You have to stop watching it.
好吗
Okay?
随它去吧 来嘛
Let it go. Come on.
来嘛
Come on.
我预约了医生
I have a doctor's appointment.
- 是你的脑震荡吗 - 嗯哼
- For your concussion? - Uh-huh.
那就好 你镇痛药吃的像糖豆一样多了
Well, good. You ate Advil like M&Ms.
那会把你的胃咬穿一个洞的
It's gonna chew a hole through your stomach.
- 是啊 - 那我能跟你一起去吗
- Yeah. - So can I come with you?
不行 抱歉 我之后有训练
No, I'm sorry. I gotta go train after.
那我们今晚能做点什么吗
Well, can we do something tonight?
你想怎么样都行
Whatever you want.
那你会爽吗
Will you be fun?
我会尽力的 好吗
Yeah, I'll do my best, okay?
好的
Okay.
如果你想就再待一会 好吗
Hang here for a while if you want, okay?
- 好的 - 一会见
- Okay. - I'll see you later.
好
Yes.
好
Okay.
好了 好了 我得走了
All right, all right, I have to go.
要迟到了
I'm late.
- 好吧 - 一会见
- All right. - I'll see you later.
处方药要他妈的二百三十块
230 fucking dollars for a fucking prescription...
真的吗 简直就是抢劫
Are you serious?! It's fuckin' robbery!
确实是抢劫 这也是大型制药公♥司♥ 瑞恩
Oh, that is robbery. It's also a big pharma, Ryan.
那里有很多人的利益
A lot of fingers in that pie.
我希望你♥爸♥爸会喜欢
Yeah, I hope your dad appreciates it.
因为它取了一大块...
'Cause it is taking a chunk out of...
你为什么盯着我
Why are you glaring at me?
我是你这边的 我认为你被洗♥脑♥了
I'm on your side. I think you're getting hosed.
# 好吧 #
All right
# 耶 #
Yeah
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你要去上班吗
Are you going to work?
是啊
Sure am.
你需要换份工作
You need a different job.
比如呢
Like what?
你知道的...
You know...
你喜欢的工作
Something that you like.
我不知道我喜欢什么
I don't know what I like.
比如去狗狗公园什么的
Well, you know, maybe go work at a dog park or something.
没有人在狗狗公园工作
People don't work in dog parks.
我知道 但我想说的是...
No, I know, but I'm talking about like a...
那种狗狗寄养站之类的
Like one of those doggie daycare spots.
那种地方现在到处都是
Those things are popping up fuckin' everywhere.
你和劳拉昨晚干了什么
What did you and Laura do last night?
我们...
We...
- 去吃寿司来着 - 我也喜欢寿司
- Went to Sushi. - I love Sushi.
在哪吃的
Where?
- 她家附近 - 店名是什么
- Nearby her place. - What's it called?
- 我不记得了 - 想想嘛
- I don't remember. - Well, think.
是日文
It was Japanese.
怎么了
What's it matter?
好吧 不该问的
Okay. Sorry I asked.
你要搭个顺风车去上班吗
Do you need a ride to work?
你知道我其实挺喜欢她的
You know, I actually really like her.
在奈特的比赛上我们聊了挺多的
We got a lot of time to talk at Nate's fight.
那挺好啊 我很高兴听到这个
That's good. I'm glad to hear.
她挺健谈的
She's real easy to talk to.
她很喜欢跟我聊天 这一点我很喜欢
She acted very interested in me, which I thought was nice.
你俩会来这过夜吗
You guys ever gonna spend the night here?
嗯 之后肯定会的
Um, yeah, I'm sure we will.
只是在她家会更轻松些
It's just that her place is a little easier
因为她那有床
because she's got a bed,
而我家只有沙发
and I have a couch.
我倒是不介意这些
Which I don't mind.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我应该问你要她的电♥话♥的
I'm supposed to ask you for her number.
为什么
Why?
我想重新开始画画了
I want to start drawing again,
她说她能给我弄到打折的美术用品
and she said she could get me a discount on art supplies.
拜托 我总得找点事干啊
Come on, I gotta do something.
不能总是每天就做汉堡
Can't flip burgers all day
然后回家对着墙壁发呆吧
and then come home and stare at the walls.
这根本就不是生活
That's not a life.
我需要一个发泄情感的方法
I need an outlet.
我他妈的不想再麻木下去了
I need to fucking feel something!
不要扔刀子
No throwing knives.
我给你她的电♥话♥吧
I am going to get you her number.
写下来给你
I'm gonna write it down.
你就照着这个电♥话♥打过去
You will use this number
跟她说说话
to call her and have the conversation...
你会打的吧
You will have.
可以吗
Okay?
我会告诉她你要打给她
And I'm gonna tell her that you're gonna call.
所以你最好是打过去
So you better call.
- 谢谢 - 好了 女士
- Thank you. - Yes, ma'am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what?
我挺好的
I'm okay.
我...我只是有被困住了的感觉
I'm... I'm just in a rut.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你会挺过去的
You're gonna get past it.
我保证
I promise.
记得打给她 妈
Call her, ma.
- 我现在能干点什么 -埃尔维
- What'd I do now? - Alvey?
开个玩笑
I'm kidding.
对不起我没告诉你检查的事
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the appointment.
好吧
Okay.
下次我会去的
I'll come to the next one.
你知道吗 我没告诉你
You know, I didn't tell you
是因为我不想要你去
because I didn't want you to come.
嗯 我知道
Hmm. I know.
因为你看起来根本没兴趣
Cause you didn't seem interested.
我根本不知道让我怎么感兴趣
How could I be interested in something I didn't know about?
我不知道
I don't know.
其实那时候你不在我挺生气的
And then when you weren't there, I was really mad.
噢 所以我搞砸了两次咯
Oh, so I fucked up twice?
感觉是这样
That's what it felt like.
丽莎 我不知道我要干什么
Lisa, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
看看我的那两个孩子
Look at the two kids I got.
一个是个哑巴 另一个是个疯子
One's a mute, the other one's a fuckin' lunatic.
你想要我去猜你需要什么吗
You want me to guess at what you need,
我猜不到 亲爱的 没一次能猜到的
I'm gonna guess wrong, baby, every single time.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I think?
我们应该要更加好好的交流交流
We need to communicate a little bit better.
你别犯傻就行
Just don't be an idiot.
行 我尽量
Okay. I'll try.
你跟杰伊谈过了吗
Well, have you talked to Jay yet?
我约了他吃中饭
I'm having lunch with him.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表