剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I can tell.
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you what.
不如你明晚来我的工作室吧
Why don't you come to my studio tomorrow night,
我们可以好好聊聊
and I'll tell you more about it.
- 我知道了 - 什么
- Oh, I got you. - What?
我知道了 你...你是控制狂
I got you, girl. You... You are a control freak.
- 怎么了 - 因为你这是欲擒故纵
- How's that? - Cause you're making me wait.
那也是控制狂的一种表现
That is a form of control.
- 你真是个偏执狂 - 是的 我是
- You're paranoid. - Fuck, yes, I am.
我一直生活被攻击在威胁之中
I live under a constant threat of assault.
- 我得走了 - 举起手来
- I got to go. - Got to keep your hands up.
你要去哪儿 我们就在这儿
Where do you got to go? We're getting settled in here.
我在市中心约了人吃晚饭
I have a dinner downtown,
你需要别人求着你和崇拜你
and you have this desperate need to be begged and adored,
我不是那样的女孩
and I'm not the girl for that.
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you something.
今天晚上我们的鸡尾酒喝的特别舒服
We've had a wonderful time having cocktails here this evening.
我已经明确地向你表明
And I've obviously shown
我不仅是你在海滩边
that I'm much more than that Greek statue
见到的那个希腊雕像
that you've seen outside there on the beach.
我不仅只有肌肉和和闪亮的皮肤
I'm more than just muscle and glistening skin.
现在你想让我说 是的
And now you want me to say yes,
但我是不会说的
but I'm not gonna do it.
我要坚持立场
I got to hold my ground.
绝不让步
My line in the sand.
明晚见
I'll see you tomorrow night.
倍儿爽
Boom! Shakalaka.
他帅呆了 嘣
He's on fire! Bam!
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
当然 这对我来说是一个新的开始
Sure, this feels like a new beginning for me.
熬过了所有这些伤痛
Going through what I did, um, injuries,
不能打拳 不能训练 真的很难熬
um, not being able to fight or train, that was hard.
不能够和大家在一起 也不能在体育馆
You know, not being around the guys or in the gym.
这是我的家人
Uh, this is my family.
一定会有段时间感觉很不好
You know, there were definitely days you feel sorry for yourself.
快 快 快
Move! Move! Move!
加油 加油 快
Come on! Come on! Move!
好 很好
Good, good.
放倒他
Move and dump him!
对我来说是否继续打拳从来都不是问题
It was never really a question of if I would continue fighting.
只是现在会想更深层的问题 为什么要打拳
Just more, you know, why do I fight?
速度 速度 速度 速度
Speed! Speed! Speed! Speed, son!
我为什么要做这些呢
Why do I do this?
力量 换防
Power! Switch!
作为一个成熟的拳击手
You know, as you mature as a fighter
或是仅仅作为一个普通人
and just as a person,
你也必须回答这样的问题
those are the kind of questions you have to answer.
速度 速度 速度
Speed! Speed! Speed!
加油 速度 速度 力量 快
Come on now! Speed! Speed! Power! Move!
毫无疑问 现在是我职业生涯中最好的状态
Without a doubt I'm in the best shape of my career.
体重刚刚好
I'm carrying way less weight.
比以前更有爆发力
I'm more explosive than I've been.
我的膝盖也比受伤前更加强壮
My knee structurally is way stronger than even before the injury.
我感觉很好 我感觉准备好了
I feel good. I feel ready.
只是有点焦虑
I'm just anxious.
我有一份工作
I've got one job.
站在笼子里 将我面前的家伙打出笼子
That's to get in the cage and take the guy out in front of me.
好吧 好莱坞英雄
Oh. All right, Hollywood.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
脱掉那身礼服
Get out of that monkey suit.
我们开始吧 你从我的笼子里出去
Let's get to work. You get the hell out of my cage.
再来
Again!
再来
Again!
噢 好的
Oh! Yes!
就是这样 漂亮
Way to work. Nice!
真漂亮 你是我的最爱
Beautiful. You're my favorite son.
- 看见我儿子了吗 - 是的
- Did you see my boy? - Yeah.
采访做的很好
And he gave a great interview.
瑞恩给我们付了钱
Ryan paid us.
一部分 刚刚百分之六
Kind of. It's barely 6%.
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你想让我去处理吗
You want me to handle it?
- 混♥蛋♥ - 不 我要和他谈谈
- Fuck. - No. I got to talk to him.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
加罗几天前过来
Garo came by a couple days ago.
瑞恩药检没过
Ryan popped.
- 因为什么 - 可♥卡♥因♥
- For what? - Cocaine.
- 太好了 - 是的
- Oh! Nice. - Yeah.
我本想告诉你的 但我想先压一下
I was gonna tell you, but I wanted to sit on it for a second.
当然 加罗将难题扔给了我
And, of course, Garo's putting the screws to me.
他想要什么
Right. What's he want?
瑞恩接下来的六场比赛 没有钱
Ryan's next six fights. No money.
- 但他会搞定检查报告 - 是的 但是
- But he'll bury it. - Yeah, but...
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
我认为你应该接受
I think you should take it.
- 百分之六 - 百分之六
- Six fucking percent. - Six fucking percent.
好的
Okay.
我听说艾尔维是个混♥蛋♥
I heard Alvey can be an asshole.
谁说的
Who said that?
原来健身房♥里的人说的
Some of the guys at my old gym.
是的 可能被他从这里赶走的那些人
Yeah, probably guys that he ran out of here.
有什么建议能让我不被赶走吗
Have any advice how I can avoid that?
是的 努力训练 外加一点点天分
Yeah. Work hard, have talent.
他要是看到了 绝不会不管你的
He sees that, and he won't fucking leave you alone.
很好
That's good to know.
你怎么样 接下来有什么打算
So, what's up with you? You have anything coming up?
真希望我有
I wish.
丽莎说我们应该等着
Lisa says that we should wait
以确保能拿到适合我的比赛
and make sure it's the right fight.
聪明 听她的 她知道自己在干什么
Smart. Listen to her. She knows what she's doing.
你认识她有段时间了吧 是吗
You've known her awhile, right?
很长时间了 在艾尔维之前就认识了
A long time, since before Alvey.
怎么了
What is up with that?
什么
What?
他们一起管理这个地方
I mean, they're running the place together.
- 他们还 -瑞恩
- They're having... - Ryan.
来我办公室
My office.
哦
Ooh.
什么事
Yeah?
这他妈是什么
What the fuck's that?
我知道我们通常是百分之十
I knew we usually do 10%.
不 我们一直都是百分之十
No, we always do 10%.
每一个拳击手都是百分之十
Every fighter pays 10%.
这样的话 我他妈不想和你谈这些没用的
This way I don't have to have these stupid fucking conversations.
教练 你知道的 我正在起步阶段
You know, I'm still getting back on my feet, Coach.
我还有律师的账单要付 还有房♥租
I mean, I got lawyer bills, I got rent.
我...我以为你住的地方不要钱
Well, I... I thought your place was free.
是的 但我还是要交电费 有线电视费
Yeah, but I still got power, I got cable.
我不是想故意耍你
I'm not trying to dick you over.
- 是真的 - 帮我个忙 别说了
- This is real. - Do me a favor and shut the fuck up.
你药检被查出可♥卡♥因♥
You got popped for cocaine.
你在想什么
What the fuck are you thinking?
我...
Hey, I...
我当时紧张比赛
I was nervous about the fight.
只是有点嗨大了 教练
I just fucking spun out, Coach.
你现在的处境非常危险 朋友
You are walking a very fucking fine line, my friend.
我不是在谈论你的职业生涯
I'm not even talking about your career.
我在说监狱 你的人生 瑞恩
I'm talking about prison, your fucking life, Ryan.
要我们把你送进治疗机构吗
Do we have to get you into some kind of treatment facility?
不 不
No. No.
我们可以秘密的进行
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表