剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
如此重要了
To move out of the house?
他们不想让我呆在这里
You know, they don't want me there.
他们是成年人了
They're grown men.
我试着重新开始
I'm trying to start over.
我需要一点帮助
I just need some help.
给
here.
这有几千美元 拿着
It's a few thousand bucks. Take it.
钱帮不了我
Cash doesn't help.
为什么
Why not?
因为我没有经历
Because I have no history.
因为没人信任我 有钱也没用
Because nobody trusts me, even with cash.
什么也变不了
Nothing changes.
我只能帮你这些
It's all I can do.
好吧
Fine.
我自己想办法
I'll figure it out myself.
拿上钱
Take the money.
不 我都不该开口的
No. It was stupid to even ask.
你永远不会帮我
You're never gonna help me.
我在帮你 拿上钱
I'm helping you. Take the money.
你在这里做什么 妈妈
What are you doing here, mom?
- 我要跟你♥爸♥谈谈 - 关于什么
- I had to talk to your dad. - About what?
- 这是我俩的事 - 妈妈
- It's between us. - Mom.
我不要说这事 行吗
I don't wanna talk about it, okay?
担心一下你的比赛吧
Just worry about your fight.
我们家里见
I'll see you when you get home.
嘿
Hey.
你有跟丽莎说话吗
Did you talk to Lisa?
关于什么
About what?
她要离开去旧金山了
She's taking off to San Francisco
为了生孩子
To have her baby.
这有点糟糕 你不觉得吗
It's kinda messed up, don't you think?
我相信她有自己的理由
I'm sure she has a reason.
但这太糟了 你懂
But it just sucks, you know?
你终于找到了一个不错的经纪人
I finally find a manager that's worth something,
然后她要生孩子了
And she's having a baby.
该死的女人
Fucking women.
今晚有加场派对吗
Is there an after-party tonight?
在杰伊和奈特的家里或者他们会找间酒吧
Jay and nate's house, or they'll find a bar.
你会去的 对吗
You're gonna be there, right?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我事实上很喜欢这西装
I actually like that suit.
面包车几分钟后会到
The vans will be here in a couple minutes.
妈妈在这里做什么
What was mom doing here?
你说呢
You tell me.
她让我给一个公♥寓♥联名署名
She asked me to co-sign on an apartment,
我拒绝了
And I said no.
出了什么事吗
Something going on?
你知道家里什么情况
You know how families are.
她又吸上了
She using again?
我想她努力创造一个美好的未来
I think she's trying to see a compelling future.
只是现在的情形有些不明朗
Things are just a little hazy right now.
别让自己卷进去 你已经自立了
Don't get sucked in, man. You're setting yourself up.
你做过的事情 我都已经做过了
Everything you're doing, I've already done it.
她就是这个样子的
She is what she is.
你改变不了的
You're not gonna change her.
我没有试着改变她
I'm not trying to change her.
我试着在帮她
I'm trying to help her.
一会见
I'll see you in a bit.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
拳击爱好者们 我们今晚为你们准备了份礼物
Fight fans, have we got a card for you tonight.
你们好 我是海蒂·安德罗
Hey there. I'm Heidi Androl,
身边的这位是肯尼·弗洛里安
alongside Kenny Florian,
今晚我们将看到不是一场而是两场头衔争夺战
And we have not one but two title fights on tap.
首先 马克·维拉与杰伊·库林纳较量
First up, Marco Vela takes on Jay Kulina.
肯尼 你爱库林纳
And, Kenny, you love Kulina.
是的 我爱他拳击的样子
I do. I love the way he fights.
我爱他的风格 他的激烈
I love his style, his intensity.
但我有点担心他的减重
But I'm a little concerned about his weight cut.
他为了这个头衔赛降了整整一个重量级
He dropped a full weight class for this title shot,
这对一个人来说要付出了很多
And that takes a lot out of a guy.
我也做过 真的很痛苦
I've done it. It's a brutal experience
这真的会影响到你的体力
That can really affect your stamina.
我们很期待看到杰伊做出何种调整
It'll be interesting to see how Jay responds,
不要忘了 他可是今晚的挑战者
And remember, he's the challenger tonight.
大家并不看好他
He's not favored to win.
马克·维拉才是冠军 他极度危险
Marco Vela is the champ. He's extremely dangerous
他绝不会轻易放弃冠军腰带
And will not give up that belt easily.
是的 没错
Well, that's right,
如果你看了留言板
And if you read the message boards,
上面不乏对杰伊为何
There's no shortage of theories on why
自降一级的各种猜测
Jay dropped down in the first place.
我是说 他是瑞恩·威勒的队友
I mean, he is a teammate of Ryan Wheeler's.
是最好的朋友
They're good friends.
他们俩的教练都是埃尔维·库林纳
They both train under Alvey Kulina,
太多的原因让这两位选手
So plenty of reasons these two would not
不想现在一较高下
Wanna fight right now.
他们俩的一战在所难免
These two are on a collision course.
每个人都心知肚明 这只是个时间问题
Everybody knows it. It's just a matter of time.
但是首先 他们必须都拿下今晚的比赛
But of course, they both have to get a win here tonight.
是的 这绝非易事
Yeah, and no easy feat,
尤其是鉴于威勒上一场的糟糕表现
Especially given Wheeler's last performance,
说实话 大家都不太看好他
And quite frankly, the jury's still out on Ryan.
之前的比赛他表现的毫无亮眼之处
He was lackluster in his previous fight.
速度慢 没有我们期待的那种爆发力
He was slow. He did not have the explosiveness that you'd expect.
上世纪八十年达著名拳击手
说实话 感觉他现在更像特里沃·德里克斯
I gotta be honest, I have Trevor Derricks in this fight.
哦 朋友们 我们马上就能听到
Well, there you have it, folks --
肯尼·弗洛里安大胆的预测
Kenny Florian's bold prediction.
无论怎样 今晚对于拳迷来说
Either way, it's gonna be a fantastic night
都将是一个精彩的夜晚
For fight fans.
你怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You okay?
我能和你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
好了 这里 这里就行
All right, this -- this is good.
哦艾丽西亚告诉你要走了
Um...Alicia told me you're leaving.
是的
Yeah.
我本想比赛之后告诉你的
I wanted to tell you after the fight.
你为什么先告诉她不告诉我
Why'd you tell her before me?
你不是我签的拳手
You're not one of my fighters.
是的
yeah.
哦 天啊 埃尔维一定难受死了
Well, man, Alvey is fucked.
他死不了
He'll survive.
你们俩的关系会更糟糕的
It's -- it's gonna get ugly.
已经很糟糕了
Oh, it's been ugly.
我听说你老爸的事儿了 我很遗憾
I heard about your dad. I'm so sorry.
是的 但是 他
Yeah. Well, he...
真的 真的
It's, uh, it's, uh...
嗯 真是他妈的操蛋
Well, it's -- it's pretty fucked up.
奈特会录下比赛
Nate's gonna, um, video the fight,
他一定会看到的
So he'll get to see it.
他会喜欢的
He'll love that.
不管怎么说
Anyway, um...
谢谢 你所做的一切
Thank you...For everything.
训练馆的每个人都知道是你将我们团结在一起
Everybody in the gym knows that you hold the place together,
还有
And...
谢谢
Thank you.
哦
Well...
还有 我们都会想你的
And... We're gonna miss you...
丽莎
Lisa.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我要去 去看看杰伊
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表