剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
好 还有什么吗
Okay, what else?
- 已经够了 - 哦 你想用炭笔
- Um, this is plenty. - Oh, you wanted charcoals.
你知道 这有点太多了
Uh, you know, this is too much.
里面有一半东西我之前试都没试过
I've never even tried half this stuff.
实验下嘛 就当好玩的
Experiment, have fun.
世事难料 搞不好你是个画家
You never know, maybe you're a painter.
是吗 我... 我其实买♥♥不起这些
Yeah, well, I... I really can't afford all this.
这个就不用你操心了
Oh, it's taken care of.
劳拉 停一下 等等 别拿了
Laura, stop. Just stop. Stop.
这让我很不舒服
This is just making me really uncomfortable.
感觉像你在可怜我
It feels like pity.
我没有这个意思
That was not my intention.
我没想要冒犯你
I was not trying to insult you.
不 不不 这很贴心
No, no, no. This is sweet.
非常令人感激
This is so kind.
我是说 真的 真的非常慷慨
I mean, really... This is really very generous.
我不知道杰伊跟你说了多少关于我的事
I... I don't know how much Jay has told you about me.
不过我一直不太顺利
But I've had kind of a rough road.
他提到这个了吗
Has he mentioned that?
我知道是有些状况 不过他没跟我说
I knew there was something,but he didn't share it.
我曾海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
I was addicted to heroin.
抛开残酷的细节不说
And, without going into all the gory details,
我几乎失去了一切
I pretty much lost everything.
包括为人母的能力
Including my ability to be a mother.
我离开了我的儿子们
I left my boys.
我无时无刻不想着要回去
I never for one second thought I wouldn't come back,
但我没有回去
but I didn't.
杰伊不得不来找我
Jay had to come find me.
我跟你说这个
I'm only telling you this
只是因为我希望你知道你将面对的状况
because I want you to know what you're getting into.
杰伊很感性
Jay's very sensitive.
而他处理感情一直不是很在行
And he doesn't always process his feelings in the best way.
不过我从未见过他这样对一个女孩
But I've never seen him like this with a girl.
看得出来他疯狂地爱着你
I can tell he's crazy about you.
不过你又没问我 对不起
Well, not that you asked... I'm sorry.
我不知道自己为什么开始讲那些话
I don't know why I launched into all of that.
你曾经去过德尔玛吗
You ever been to Del Mar?
我甚至都没听过那个地方
I've never even heard of it.
- 你在跟我开玩笑吗 - 嘿 花♥花♥公♥子♥
- Are you kidding me? - Hey, playboy.
别打她主意
She's not for you.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
动起来 快
Move, move!
你停在我的车位了
You parked in my spot.
- 那是你的车位吗 - 是的
- Was that your spot? - Yeah.
你是说那个写了你名字的车位吗
You mean the one with your name on it?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
你现在是要痛扁我一顿还是其他什么的
Am I gonna get skull-fucked now or what?
不是 我不会痛扁你
No, you're not gonna get skull-fucked.
这是我的健身房♥ 那是我的破车位
This is my gym, that's my fucking spot,
她是我的助理 你是我的客人
she's my assistant, you're my guest.
收到
Copy.
那么你都仔细看了吗
So, did you take a look?
- 看了 - 然后呢
- I did. - And?
我很有兴趣
It's very interesting.
我加入
I'm in.
一万五
15,000.
兄弟
Buddy...
怎么了
What?
那是三万美元一只股
It's 30 grand a share.
什么三万美元 你之前没
What 30 grand? You didn't...
那 那样就简单问题复杂化了 老兄
That's... that complicates things, man.
我现在就可以给你开一张一万五的支票
I'll write you a check right now for 15,000.
不行 不行 听着 我这么跟你说吧
No, no, listen, I tell you what.
这次你就别参与了
We'll sit this one out,
下次你再入股吧
and you can come in on the next one.
别这样 老兄 你就不能帮我开个天窗吗
Come on, man, you can't make an exception for me?
也许
Uh, maybe...
好吧 也许我可以
Okay, maybe I can
说服一个股东把他的股份分割一下
convince one of my guys to split his share.
我懂了 我知道了 老兄
I... I get it, I get it, buddy.
听着 我新开了一个健身房♥
Look, you got a new gym,
现在已经债台高筑了
you're leveraged to the hilt.
听着 我要去挪开我的车了
Listen, I'm gonna go move my car,
跟谢尔比打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi to Shelby.
嘿
Hey.
下次有机会再入股
The next one.
这就走了
Quitter.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
去吃点东西
To grab some food.
过后你打算干什么
What are you doing later?
没什么事呀 为什么这样问
Not much. Why?
我打算在家休息一下 想喝几杯酒
I'm chilling at the house, having a couple drinks.
- 如果愿意的话就过来一起吧 - 好呀 来
- Come by, if you want. - Yeah, here.
把你的地址存我手♥机♥上
Let me have your address.
我有一个室友
I, uh... I do have a roommate.
- 他有点怪异 - 你是指那方面
- He's a little weird. - What do you mean?
很难说
It's hard to explain.
到时候你就知道了 今晚过来吧
You'll see. Come over tonight.
到时候见
See you then.
奈特去哪了 该死奈特在哪里
Where's Nate? Where the fuck is Nate?!
他就在那边
He's over there.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole!
昨晚你上了我 你♥他♥妈♥的变♥态♥
You fucked me last night, you fucking pervert!
- 昨晚你上了我 - 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
- You fucked me last night! - Shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
嘿 出去 你♥他♥妈♥给我出去
Hey, get out. Get the fuck out!
嘿 出去
Hey, move.
凯茜
Casey.
你跟那些小男友的事我都知道了
I know about all your little boyfriends,
- 你♥他♥妈♥的男同 - 嘿 请闭嘴
- You fucking faggot. - Hey, shut up, please.
- 我全部都看见了 - 闭上你的
- I saw everything. - Shut the...
所有的短♥信♥和你们到处乱睡
All the texts and the random hook-ups.
还有那些男性该死的鸡♥巴♥照片
Pictures of guys' fucking dicks!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我现在就要去做检查
I have to get tested now.
谁知道你染上什么病没
Who knows what you have?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你怎么可以那样对我
How could you do that to me?
我什么都没做 你要冷静点 凯茜
I didn't do anything. You have to calm down, Casey.
好吗 那 那是个该死的玩笑
All right? It was... It was a fucking joke.
- 好吧 我从来没见过 - 我什么都看见了
- All right, I never met... - I saw everything.
你个该死的同性恋
You're a fucking homo.
我要是染上什么病了 类似
If I have something, like...
你不会染上的
You don't.
我可不会对你的话信以为真了
Well, I'm not taking your word for it.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是一坨屎
You're a fucking lying piece of shit.
我真无法相信
I can't believe it.
凯茜 听着 听着 你想错了 好吗
Casey, listen. Listen, you're wrong, okay?
你不能跟别人说 拜托了
You can't tell anybody. Please.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
你需要去看心理医生
You need major psychological help.
嗨 我是劳拉
Hi, it's Laura.
请留言 我会回电
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
嗨 我是劳拉 请留
Hi, it's Laura. Leave a mess...
嗨
Hi!
嗨 你跟劳拉在一起吗
Hey, are you with Laura?
没呀 几个小时之前它把我送下车就走了
No. She dropped me off a couple of hours ago.
有多久了
How long?
我不清楚 大概有几个小时吧
Well, I don't know. Like, a couple of hours.
你们之前有没有发生什么
Did something happen between the two of you
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表