剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
谢谢 她一直给他发各种网页链接
Thank you. She's been sending him links to web sites.
她已经吓尿了
She's... fucking scared shitless.
我希望他多了解一些知识
I want him to be educated.
我希望你了解你可能在面对的事物
I want you to know what you might be up against.
你想控制一切
You want to control everything
因为你想控制一切
because you want to control everything.
或许你可以在医生面前掩饰你对我的轻视
Maybe you could mask your contempt for me in front of the doctor.
他们等了太久
They waited too long
才去诊断我哥哥
to diagnose my brother,
等了太久才给他服药
too long to medicate him.
每一次的幻觉都能造成更多的损害
Each hallucination can cause more damage.
我们该尽快让雷蒙开始吃思瑞康
I think we should start Ramon on Seroquel as soon as possible.
什么 过去35年来
What? You have been lecturing me
你一直在给我讲西药的邪恶
about the evils of Western medicine for the past 35 years.
我们得阻止第二次幻觉的发生
We have to head off a second hallucination...
-天啊 -那只会增加第三次的发生几率
- Oh my God. - ...which can only make a third one more likely.
-拜尔女士 -抱歉 医生 但你应该知道
- Ms. Bayer. - I'm sorry, Doctor, but you should probably know
我不是那种可以
I'm not one of those mothers
坐在玻璃窗后不管不问的母亲
who can sit back and watch from behind a glass.
我想积极参与雷蒙的诊断和治疗
I intend to take an active part in Ramon's diagnosis and treatment.
我很尊重你希望参与的想法
I genuinely respect your desire to be so involved...
但这得雷蒙说了算
but that decision is for Ramon to make.
如果他要接受治疗
Should he undergo treatment,
我和他之间得遵守
it would be based on strict confidentiality
严格保密协议
between him and myself.
当然 但如果他同意
Well, of-- of course, but-- but if he agrees
我们参与
to our being involved--
你希望你父母知道
Do you want your parents to know
我们在你治疗当中谈到的一切吗
everything we talk about during your treatment?
你不用答应 雷蒙
You don't have to say "Yes," Ramon.
实际上 我建议不要答应
In fact, I would advise you not to.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你曾是心理咨♥询♥师 拜尔女士
You were a therapist, Ms. Bayer.
你知道如果雷蒙的父母在场的话
You know there can be no meaningful therapy
治疗对他将没有意义
for Ramon with his parents in the room.
如果你决定做我的病人
If you decide to become my patient,
没有你的同意他们不能来这儿
they can't be here without your consent.
明白吗
Do you understand?
如果他们打电♥话♥或者发邮件问你的进展
And if they call or email to ask about your progress,
我不能回答他们 法律禁止我这么做
I can't answer them. I'm prohibited by law.
雷蒙
Ramon.
雷蒙
Ramon.
-雷蒙 -不好意思
- Ramon? - I'm sorry,
但这显然不是最好的
but this clearly is not the best--
不 我想做他的病人
No, I want to be his patient.
我想
I do.
-我想 -亲爱的
- I do. - Sweetie.
那你们就只能到外面
Then you both need to wait outside
等我们结束治疗
until we're done with our session.
-当然 -一切都会没事的 好吗
- Of course. - Everything's going to be okay. All right?
我们就在外面 如果你需要我们的话
We'll be right outside if you need us, sweetie.
那张照片里的女人是谁
Who is that woman in the picture?
什么照片
What picture?
她是谁
Who is she?
我妈妈
My mother.
怎么了
Why?
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表