剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
你得告诉我你的秘密
you gotta tell me your secret, man.
是不是合成类固醇药物 还是兴♥奋♥剂♥
What is it, roids? Huh? You on PED's?
深陷兴♥奋♥剂♥丑闻的职业自行车运动员
你跟我们玩兰斯·阿姆斯特朗那一套 混♥蛋♥
Huh? You Lance-Armstronging us, you motherfucker?
赢那么多 基本上就是不言而喻了
Yeah, that much winning has an asterisk written all over it.
听着 伙计们 我不需要作弊
Look, guys, I don't have to cheat.
兰斯·阿姆斯特朗为癌症研究募捐了
Besides, Lance Armstrong raised over $500 million
起码五亿美金 你们行吗
for cancer research. Do better.
我打赌你肯定是从中国城什么地方弄来的
I bet you get some weird concoction
用羊角粉和干甲虫
made of fucking goat dust and dried beetles
混成的古怪秘方 是不是
from one of those places in Chinatown, right?
某种古老的东方护符
Some ancient oriental juju.
秘方是什么 森塞
What's the secret sauce, sensei?
森塞是日语 傻♥逼♥
"Sensei" is Japanese, you dumb-ass.
我是独身主义
I'm celibate.
-别逗了 -鬼信
- Come on. - Yeah, right.
我真是
No, I really am.
你说的独身主义是什么意思
What do you mean, like, celibate?
完全没有性生活
Like not having sex at all?
作为一支职业足球队的体能教练
As a physical trainer for a professional soccer team...
助理体能教练
Assistant physical trainer.
我知道他在说什么
...who actually knows what the fuck he's talking about,
性不会降低睾丸素水平
sex does not deplete testosterone levels.
这不是为了省睾丸素
It's not about saving testosterone.
而是把精力注入
It's about channeling that energy
比享受性高♥潮♥
into something much more rewarding
更有所回报的地方
than getting my rocks off,
因为我的本能让我这么做
because that's what my baser instincts tell me to do.
-我不知道你怎么 -想都别想
- Wow. I don't know how you-- - Don't you even think about it.
所以你甚至不
So you don't even--
我能控制住自己
I just stay in control.
总能
Always.
在詹姆斯·K·波尔克学院发生的
A racist mock-lynching
一起种族主义模拟私刑事件
at James K. Polk Academy
让该波特兰磁校众多学生
has many students at the Portland magnet school
愤怒不已
expressing outrage.
这是一起仇恨犯罪
This is a hate crime.
只要仇恨犯罪还违法
The perpetrators should be prosecuted
开尔文·哈里森
学生
违法者就应当被起诉
while hate crimes are still against the law.
但是奥德丽·拜尔
But Audrey Bayer,
一名代表该校发言的冲突解决顾问
a conflict-resolution consultant speaking for the school,
反对起诉
dismissed the idea of prosecution.
他们只是孩子
These are just kids...
还有很长的路要走
with their whole lives ahead of them.
奥德丽·拜尔
共情倡议组织会长
我们必须继续支持他们
We have to continue to support them,
即使他们犯了错
even when they screw up.
来自席琳·维尔玛 波特兰《第八新闻》
Shireen Verma, News 8, Portland.
谢谢 席琳
Thanks, Shireen.
其他本地消息 东波特兰的一处仓库起火
In other local news, a warehouse fire in East Portland...
-嗨 -我需要你
- Hi. - I need you.
就像
Like...
急切需要
all hands on deck.
怎么了 是不是雷蒙
What's wrong? Is it Ramon?
不 我
No, I-- I--
我就是想做♥爱♥
I just thought it would be nice to have sex.
我正愁找不到离开这的借口呢
Well, I've been looking for an excuse to get outta here.
但我要大约三个小时才能赶回去
It'll take me about three hours, though.
快点
Hurry.
怎么不是马尔科来拍照
Hey, how come Marco's not shooting?
我让他回家了 让大家都回家了
I sent him home, sent everyone home.
我想和你单独在一起
I kinda wanted to be alone with you.
真的吗
Really?
摆出"O"脸
Now, give me your "O" face.
什么
What?
来吧 别害羞
Come on. Don't be shy.
好的 就是这样 然后...
Ah. Yeah, that's it. And, uh...
抓住你的裤裆 就像你是个大混♥蛋♥
And grab your crotch, too, like you're a real bad-ass.
就是这样
That's it!
好的 这样也行
Oh, okay. That's a way to do it.
这不像是
This doesn't really seem
会出现在你网站上的造型
like something that would be on your site.
我要新开一条线 叫"人♥渣♥"
Well, I'm starting a new line. I call it "Douchebag."
兰迪 你知道法定强♥奸♥罪吗
Hey, Randy, what do you know about statutory rape?
我... 你说什么
I-I-- Say what?
克里斯汀 那个你在树屋里操过的女孩
Kristen, the girl you fucked in the tree house...
她才17岁
she's 17 years old.
给她鼓鼓掌
Yeah, well, props to her.
我犯了强♥奸♥罪吗
I'm still on the rape thing though?
当一个26岁的男性
Well, you see, when a 26-year-old man
操了17岁的小姑娘
fucks a 17-year-old girl,
那就是法定强♥奸♥罪
that is statutory rape.
我不知道你在说什么
Yo, man, I don't know what you're talking about.
-她似乎很享受 -你真不会说话 兰迪
- She seemed into it. - You're not making it better, Randy.
-她戴着马头 -你知道她是我妹妹吗
- She was wearing a horse head! - Did you know she's my sister?
-操 -是啊
- Oh fuck me. - Yeah.
-艾希莉 别这样 我没 -不 不
- Yo, Ashley, I-- Come on, I never-- - No, no.
-艾希莉 我要是知道 -不 我要你
- Ashley, if I would've known-- - No. I need... you...
重复我说的话
to repeat after me.
"我 兰迪·巴特勒...
"I, Randy Butler...
犯了法定强♥奸♥罪"
am guilty of statutory rape."
等等 你把这些都录下来了吗
Wait. Are you recording all this?
说啊
Say it.
这真的是...
That is literally...
唯一能阻止我现在
the only thing that will keep me
报♥警♥的事
from calling the cops right now.
我 兰迪·巴特勒 犯了法定强♥奸♥罪
I, Randy Butler, am guilty of statutory rape.
你要再靠近我妹妹...
You go near my sister again...
我就把这视频放出去
and this goes viral.
卡琳娜 我们这儿完事了
Karina, we're done here.
-我们抓到掠夺者了吗 -抓到了
- Did we catch our predator? - We did.
兰迪 这个衣原体感染卡片是你的
Randy, this chlamydia card is yours.
现在你可以滚蛋了
And you can step your janky ass out now.
谢谢
Thank you.
快滚吧 兰迪
Chop-chop, Randy.
说真的 我们把你们都当作盟友
Seriously, we all value you as allies, okay?
但今天 有色人种需要这个空间
But especially today, POCs need this space to ourselves,
这样我们才能自♥由♥表达
so we can safely articulate how we feel
我们对学校里仇恨犯罪的看法
about the hate crime at our school.
可是排外...
But how does being exclusionary--
这有什么好争的
Why is this even a debate?
我们能自个儿待会儿吗
Can we get a minute or what?
"多元一体波尔克学院分会
"The Polk Academy chapter of United in Diversity
邀请每个人参加其成立大会
invites everyone to its inaugural meeting
去讨论这里最近发生的仇恨犯罪"
to discuss the recent hate crime here."
你仍然是白人
You're still white.
这是为了多元化的人们
This is for diverse people.
我觉得你没有把"多元化"这个词用对
I don't think you're using "Diverse" right.
"多元化"指的是我们所有人 不是吗
I mean, "Diverse" is all of us together, isn't it?
你这就是"众生平等"之类的屁话
This some "All lives matter" bullshit.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
听着 我只是想帮忙
Look, I just wanted to be a part of helping,
因为这也影响到我了
because this affects me too.
顺便说一下 这也是这里总是很差劲的原因
I mean, this is why it always sucks around here, by the way.
我们是一条战线上的
We're on the same side...
但我们不能指望在大家都不让步的情况下
but we can't have all good things all the time
一直都能事事如愿
for everybody with zero compromises.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
怪物要坐电梯到一楼去了
Monster's gonna take an elevator down to the ground floor.
叮 我要坐电梯上去
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表