剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
当我在那个山洞里的时候
When I was in the cave,
我看到了这个女人 我觉得她是我妈妈
I saw this woman. I think she was my mom.
别去追溯过去
Don't start looking behind you.
你也许不会喜欢你找到的
You might not like what you find.
前情提要
《此时此刻》
我希望你给我的董事会介绍预算
I want you to present to my board a budget.
说服这些混♥蛋♥你是一项很好的投资
Convince these assholes that you are a great investment.
一切都是颠倒的
Everything is upside down.
到处充满敌意
So much hatred.
我都快被压垮了 而我还是白人
I'm overwhelmed and I'm a white guy.
爸 不是我所有问题都跟我是黑人有关
Dad, not every problem I have has to do with being black.
我在想你有没有兴趣给我的书做序
I was wondering if you'd write a foreword for my book.
我很荣幸
I would be honored.
-我不确定该写什么 -我可以读读看
- I'm not sure what to write. - Well, I could read it.
那你可真是帮了我大忙了
Well, you'd be doing me a huge favor.
那好像是我哥哥的男朋友
I think that's my brother's boyfriend.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我觉得你该告诉你哥哥
I think you should tell your brother.
谢谢你过来见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
我是独身主义者 只是不想你误解我们的关系
I'm celibate. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea.
很高兴你这么说
So glad you just said that.
敬不做♥爱♥
To not fucking.
我不能成天做♥爱♥
I cannot fuck all day.
我注意到你每个月
I've noticed that you withdraw 300 dollars
会从我们的账户取三次300 西蒙
three times a month, Simon.
我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我没法♥正♥眼看你 滚出去
I can't even look at you! Get out!
妈妈
Mama?
好吗
Okay?
此时此刻
第一季 第六集
早
Good morning.
法里德
Farid?
法里德
Farid.
我刚在说西班牙语
Hey, I was speaking Spanish.
你不会说西班牙语
Mm-hmm. You don't speak Spanish.
在我梦里
In my dream.
你怎么了 法里德
What's going on with you, Farid? Hmm?
-做噩梦了 -不 就是普通的梦
- Nightmares? - No, just a dream.
奇怪
Strange.
非常奇怪
Very strange.
我得走了 我把杂货留在厨台上了
Okay, I got to run. I left the groceries on the counter for you.
不要太晚出发 好吗
Don't wait too late to go, okay?
5点后他就不开门了
He doesn't answer the door after 5:00.
谁
Who?
-阿米尔叔叔 -不
- Uncle Amir. - No.
我说了我今天去不了 你得带过去
I told you, I can't today. You're taking them.
你明天带过去不行吗
Why don't you take them tomorrow?
不 不
No. No.
我这周要为
I'm coordinating regional fundraising
难民危机协调地区筹款
for the refugee crisis this week, okay?
或许你可以
Maybe you can get off your ass
带上杂货送到养了你的男人家里
and take groceries over to the man that raised you.
还严厉责备我 禁止我接电♥话♥
And berated me, and forbade me to answer the phone,
威胁我一说波斯语就打我
and threatened to beat me every time I spoke Farsi.
让你远离伊♥斯♥兰♥教
And turned you away from Islam.
这个他没必要
Yeah, well, he didn't need to do that.
他在伊朗革命期间把你弄了出来
Mmm. He got you out of Iran during the revolution.
你欠他人情 起来
You owe him. Get up.
博士 你在吗
Doc? You in there?
我没有开锁的钥匙
I don't have a key for the deadbolt.
等等
Wait. Uh...
我马上来
I'll be right there.
靠
Fuck.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I, uh...
我昨晚有些事
I had some stuff last night.
你在这过夜的吗
You slept here?
我可以带咖啡过来
I would've brought coffee.
不用 我没事
No, I'm all right.
我下楼去买♥♥就是
I'll just go down and grab some... downstairs.
我可以过会儿再来
Well, I can come back later.
我就是来给你这个的
I just wanted to drop this off real quick.
是什么
What's that?
我在周末看完了你儿子的原稿
I finished your son's manuscript over the weekend.
他是你儿子
He's, uh, he's your son.
挺好的 对我来说倒没什么用
It's good. Not for me, exactly,
但可以帮助到人
but it could help people.
他觉得他是真的在乎
He really cares, I think.
像你一样
Like you.
你帮我写了序言
You wrote my foreword for me?
没
No.
我写了我的感受
Well, I wrote how it made me feel,
还写了一个父亲会有的感受
and I wrote it how a dad would, I think.
就是个供你参考的草稿 如果你想要的话
Just a first draft for you to build on, if you want.
这是我希望我爸会说的话 如果我...
It's what I'd want my dad to say if I, uh, you know.
你就像那些
You're like one of those...
穿鞋的精灵
elves with the shoes.
老实说 我一直不知道该写什么
Honestly, I've been hitting a wall with this.
我没看懂
I don't... get it.
你对这本书的理解似乎比我更透彻
You seem to understand it better than I do.
谢谢
Yeah. Well, thank you.
希望能有所帮助 我还给你发了份邮件
Just hope it helps. I e-mailed it to you, too.
总之 我去给你买♥♥咖啡
Anyways, I'm going to get you that coffee.
你之后有什么事吗
Uh, wh-- what are you doing later?
你有课吗
You have class?
就是要给我们1:30的课做些调查
Uh, just some research stuff for our 1:30.
因为我要去见杜克
'Cause I'm supposed to meet up with Duc.
他在我生日上送了我一个健身房♥的会员卡
He got me this pass for some super gym for my birthday.
你能陪我去吗
Would you want to come with?
你或许能让他分心
You might be able to distract him
不会把我打得太惨
from beating up on me too bad.
你确定我不会妨碍到你们吗
You sure I won't be in the way?
嗯 不会的
Nah, it'll be fine.
锻炼人是他的信条之一 他可喜欢了
Training people is part of his gospel. He loves it.
杜克
Uh, Duc!
真奇怪啊 你住这
That's weird. This you?
我就住这
This is where I live.
我给了你我名片 对吧
I gave you my card, right?
是的 没错
You did. Right.
我看你经过了几次
Yeah. I saw you go by a couple of times.
你平时都在这跑吗
Is this your, uh, regular running place?
我好像以前没见过你
I don't think I've seen you here before.
-平时不在这跑 -嗯
- Not regular, no. - Yeah.
有氧运动得随时换环境 这样才不会无聊
Got to change it up with cardio, you know, keep it interesting.
你想进来吗
Mm-hmm. Well, do you want to come in?
我可以给你拿水 或者茶 或者毛巾
I mean, I can get you some water, some tea, or a towel.
不用了 你看上去很忙
Oh no. You look busy.
排水沟
Oh, gutters, huh?
嗯 我的小花♥园♥上周被淹了
Oh yeah, my little garden flooded last week.
你真不要进来吗 一点不麻烦的
You sure you don't want to-- it's really no trouble.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm all good. Thank you.
我得 我得走了
I got to-- I got to get going.
待会儿要和我爸在健身房♥见面
I'm going meet my dad at the gym in not too long.
健身第四部分吗
Oh. Workout part four?
好吧 很高兴看到你
Okay. It's good seeing you.
我也是
You too.
下次穿点更紧身的
Hey, wear something tighter next time.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
闹钟
威廉姆斯 杰米拉 CC: 威廉姆斯 科里
早 本来想昨晚发给你的
看最后的纳粹辩护者
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表