剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
狗屁 纯粹是狗屁 亨利
That's bullshit. That's fucking bullshit, Henry, okay?
首先 你一点都不了解科技
First off, you don't know anything about technology.
-这话没错 -其次
- That is true. - And-- and second of all,
科技跟真实生活息息相关
it isn't separate from real life.
这是你选择逃避的真实生活的一部分
It is-- it is part of real life that you're choosing to avoid.
第三点 亨利 我现在做的这个游戏
And third, Henry, what I do? The game?
这是我的救生筏
That's my fucking life raft right now.
我是靠这个来理清我的生活的
All right? This is where I work my shit out.
这些电脑屏幕
These-- these computer screens, all right?
它们让我能保持清醒
They're-- they're keeping me sane.
放松点 我没想着要
Yeah, easy, man. I wasn't trying--
等等 等等 如果没有这个游戏的话
Wait, wait, wait. Without the game...
我可能就会跟艾克舅舅一样
I could be my Uncle Ike, right?
-患上精神分♥裂♥ -不会的
- A schizo. - No.
在医院进进出出
In and out of hospitals.
摇摇晃晃 喃喃自语
Shuffling and mumbling, all right?
他很痛苦
He suffers, man.
你可以从他身上感觉到
You can just fucking feel it coming off of him.
一波一波的痛苦
These-- these waves of pain.
从他像我这么大时就开始了 这个可怜的人
Since he was my age, this poor old, fucking guy.
他身边所有的人
And everybody around him--
他身边所有爱他的人
Everybody around him who loves him,
我妈妈 我妈妈
my mom-- my mom--
我做不到 亨利
I can't do that, Henry.
我不能变成那样
I can't be that, all right?
我不会变成那样的
I-I-I won't!
不 你不会的 你不会的
No, you won't. You won't, you won't.
我不会让你变成那样的
I won't let you.
过来
Come here.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起 我错了
Sorry. I was wrong.
我明白了
I see that.
我支持你
I'm with you.
-真的吗 -真的
- For real? - For real.
真的
Oh, yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以你没有妻子吗 没结婚吗
So no wife for you? No marriage?
他把每个人都当病人对待
He treats everyone like a patient.
没关系 问这个无可厚非
No, no. It's a fair question.
没有
No.
那你就忽略了你作为穆♥斯♥林♥的责任 查克
But you're neglecting your Muslim duty, Chuck.
我只是还没遇到那个人
I just haven't met the one yet.
我希望真♥主♥很快能让我们认识
Allah will introduce us soon, I hope.
但凭天意吧
Inshallah.
你是个幸运的人
You're a lucky man.
莱拉真的很好
Layla is a treasure.
我也是这么跟他说的
Well, that's what I tell him.
但我觉得他没听进去
I don't think he listens.
我希望你能来清♥真♥寺
I wish you would come to the mosque.
你会是我们寺里年轻人的好榜样
You'd be a great role model for our young people.
你的整个职业生涯都在做好事
Your whole career has been about goodness.
帮助他人
Helping others.
你走了一条灵性的路
You walk a spiritual path.
这必须承认
Can't deny that.
你的皈依者是如此的浪漫
You converts are so romantic.
但我不会去你的清♥真♥寺
But I won't be coming to your mosque.
我对穆♥斯♥林♥有意见
I have a problem with Muslims.
我们对每个人都有意见
We all have a problem with each other,
但是伊♥斯♥兰♥教容得下这些
but there's plenty of room in Islam for that.
但是让我们宽容一点 大方一点
But let's be tolerant and generous.
我们来谈谈吧
Let's... let's talk about everything.
穆♥斯♥林♥认为他们很特别
Muslims like to think they're special.
确实啊 这是我们魅力的一部分
We are. That's part of our charm.
难道不是人人都觉得自己特别吗
Doesn't everyone?
穆♥斯♥林♥喜欢自我伤害
Muslims like to self-victimize.
我们喜欢怪外人 但是...
We love to blame outsiders, but...
但我们从不为自己不道德的行为负责
we never take any responsibility for our own immoral acts.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教讲的是仁慈
Islam is a mercy.
如果你看到的是它的对立面 残忍♥
If you see its opposite, cruelty,
你就会知道那不是伊♥斯♥兰♥教
then you know that is not Islam.
我说的不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和伊♥斯♥兰♥国
I'm not talking about terrorists, and-- and ISIS.
我说的是伊♥斯♥兰♥教法
I'm talking about Sharia law,
荣誉谋杀
honor killings.
往女人的脸上泼酸
Acid in women's faces.
我同意你的观点
I agree with you.
孩子们被迫参加阿舒拉节
Children being forced to take part in Ashura.
这都是我们应该一起面对的问题
And these are all things that we need to face as a community.
在这上面你可以帮我们
You could help us with that.
我不能
Not me.
我不能
Not me.
我是个讲道理的人 不是信教的人
I'm a man of reason, not religion.
这两者并不相互排斥
Those aren't mutually exclusive.
它们都是探寻真理的途径
They're both a search for truth.
我不同意
Mm, I disagree.
宗教是完全不合理的
Religion is completely irrational.
完全不合理
Completely. Ah.
这是压♥迫♥者用来控制心灵脆弱之人的
It's a convenient tool for oppressors
便利工具
to manipulate weak minds.
有时候是的
Sometimes, yes.
历史上已经发生过很多次了
And we've seen it throughout history.
它毁灭了家庭 生命还有国家
It destroys families, lives, countries.
那不是宗教
That is not the religion.
那是狂热的悲剧
That is a tragedy of fanaticism.
莱拉跟我说你当时在场
Layla told me you were there.
经历了革命
Right in the middle of the revolution.
是的
Yes.
他经历过的那些事情
The things that he went through.
他当时只是个孩子
He was just a child.
-别说了 -我当然研究过
- Stop. - I've studied it, of course.
深入研究过
In depth.
那一定很恐怖
It must have been terrifying.
你研究过 而我亲身经历过
You studied it. I lived it.
我来告诉你一些东西
Let me tell you something.
-法里德 -不 他需要说出来
- Farid. - No, no, he needs to say this.
-你怎么知道 -对啊 你怎么知道
- How do you know? - Yeah, how do you know?
真的
Really?
-你指望我坐在这 -法里德
- You expect me to just sit here... - Farid.
听一个白人跟我宣扬伊♥斯♥兰♥教
...and listen to a white man preaching Islam to me?
向我
To me?
一个见证了德黑兰街头因伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Who was there when blood ran in the streets of Tehran,
而血流成河的人
because of Islam!
你算是哪根葱来跟我讲宗教
Who the fuck are you to tell me about religion?
没错 我是一个在书中找到信仰的白人
It's true. I am a white man who found his faith in books.
但我的信仰是真实的
But my faith is real.
你想要我的宗教 拿走好了
You want my religion? Take it.
你想要我的文化 我免费给你
You want my culture? I give it freely.
我不想跟它有任何牵扯
I don't want any part of it.
都归你了 查克
It's all yours, Chuck.
与上帝同行
Go with God.
到远方去
Go far, far away.
与你那虚幻的 奸诈的上帝一起
With your imaginary, treacherous God.
我感到十分的羞愧
I am filled with shame.
你没什么好羞愧的
Well, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
除了假装你从没
Other than acting like you never have
在晚餐上喝过红酒一样
a glass of wine with dinner.
你在他家里是故意咄咄逼人的
You were deliberately aggressive and offensive in his home.
-是他激怒了我 -胡说
- He provoked me. - Bullshit!
是你一开始就想着要吵一架
You were itching for a fight from the start.
当你被邀请到别人家时
When you're invited into someone's house,
你应该尊重人家的信仰
you show respect for their beliefs.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表