剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
这是基本的礼貌
It's just basic decency.
谁允许你把我的创伤到处给人说的
What gives you the right to share my trauma?
-他知道我的伤疤吗 -别说了
- Huh? Does he know about my scars? - Stop it.
别说了 你让我蒙羞
Stop it! You dishonored me.
我不是故意要伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you.
-我不在乎他 -你应该在乎
- Him, I don't care about. - You should care.
纳维德崇拜伊玛目查克
Navid looks up to Imam Chuck
他不曾这样崇拜过你
in a way that he doesn't look up to you,
因为你不让任何人走进你的内心
because you won't let anyone in.
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry!
别这样 别逗我玩了
Come on, man. Don't-- don't be playing games.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你好呀
Well, hello there!
请进
Come in.
如果有什么需要 尽管告诉我
Okay, if you need anything else, just let me know.
我们很高兴纳维德的朋友能过来玩
We're always glad when Navid's friends visit.
你有兄弟吗
You have any brothers?
妈妈 我们有作业要做
Mom, we have to work on our assignment.
好吧 我就走 很高兴认识你
All right, I'll go. It's a pleasure to meet you.
克里斯汀 希望以后能经常见到你
Kristen, we'll see more of you soon, I hope.
谢谢你 斯科拉尼夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Shokrani.
你妈妈人真好
Your mom's nice.
她是美国公民自♥由♥联盟的律师
She's a lawyer with the ACLU.
主要是帮难民
She works mainly with refugees.
她能说五种语言
She speaks like five different languages.
等等
Whoa. So, wait.
你♥爸♥爸是心理医生吗
Is your dad a shrink?
他好像在治疗我哥哥
I think he's treating my brother.
波特兰一半的人都找他看病
He treats half of Portland.
你是阿♥拉♥伯人吗
So, are you Arab or...?
我爸爸是伊朗人
Oh, my dad's from Iran
我妈妈是巴勒斯坦人 但她在这里出生
and my mom's Palestinian, but she was born here.
真♥他♥妈♥高端
That's fucking impressive.
好吧
Okay, so.
-《我的波特兰》 -别搞笑了
-"My Portland." - Uh, don't be ridiculous.
别管那玩意儿了
Forget that shit.
你怎么装扮成封♥面♥女♥郎♥
What's with the Cover Girl?
-哈吉布是怎么回事 -是黑荚布[头巾]
- What's with the hajib? - Hijab.
你到底是什么
Well, what are you?
我是说你到底是谁
I mean, who are you?
-流性人 -天呐 真希望我也是
- Gender fluid. - Oh my God, I wish I was.
-但在学校的时候不是 -是啊 这很不公平
- But not at school. - Yeah, well, that's injustice, though.
那不安全
It's not safe.
好的 我不会告诉任何人
Okay, I'm not gonna tell anyone, but...
但你是穆♥斯♥林♥
I mean, you're-- you're a Muslim.
这样可以的吗
How is that okay?
等等 你父母知道吗
And wait, do your parents know?
你♥爸♥爸呢 他是心理医生
What about your dad? Oh, he's a-- he's a shrink, so--
-我能说话吗 -对不起 我太兴奋了
- Do I get to talk? - Sorry, I'm just-- I'm all jacked up!
这简直太有趣了 其他东西都好无趣
This is like totally interesting when almost nothing is!
好吧
Okay.
穆♥斯♥林♥怎么能是流性人呢
How is okay with Muslims?
只要我不和男人上♥床♥
As long as I don't have sex with men.
不能插入
It's a penetration thing.
还是有限制的嘛
Ah, limiting.
那你是真正的穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Um, so, are you, like, a real Muslim?
什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道的 有些人去教堂
You know how, like, some people go to church,
但他们并不相信那些
but they don't believe in anything?
我相信的 我是真正的穆♥斯♥林♥
Uh, I believe. I'm a real one.
但不是伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的那种
Yeah, but not like a Republican Muslim.
我不干涉别人的宗教信仰
I don't tell anybody what to do with their religion.
努曼·阿里汗说过
Nouman Ali Khan says,
别把伊♥斯♥兰♥教强加于人
"Don't force Islam on anyone.
用你的实践向他们展现它的美
Show them its beauty through your own practice."
但你不害怕吗
But aren't you scared?
他们上个月在西雅图烧了那座清♥真♥寺
I mean, they burned down that mosque in Seattle last month.
不怎么怕
Not too scared.
有次几个男人闯进我们的清♥真♥寺
Some men came to our mosque once.
他们喝醉了
They were drunk,
大喊大叫 还挥着标语
and shouting and waving signs.
邦联旗
Confederate flags.
傻♥逼♥
Dumbshits.
俄勒冈在内战时期甚至都还不是一个州
Oregon wasn't even a state during the Civil War.
但附近的人们都来了
But everybody in the neighborhood came out,
逼他们走开
and made them leave.
我们并没向他们求助 他们...
You know, we didn't ask them for help or anything, they just...
-自发这样做的 -好吧
- Did it on their own. - Okay.
波特兰有时候还是很酷的
Portland is cool sometimes.
只是有时候
Sometimes.
我们是不是该出去在市中心走走 或是别的
Should we go out and walk around downtown or something?
我去不了
Oh, man, I can't.
我要去参加一个家庭聚会
I have to go to a family party
为了个四岁小孩儿
for a four-year-old.
我们明天再去
We'll go tomorrow.
嗯 明天
Yeah, tomorrow.
纳维德
Navid!
你有种啊
You baller.
你恨宗教 你不相信上帝
You hate religion, you don't believe in God.
-这没关系 -我不需要你的许可
- That's fine. - I don't need your permission.
但查克说得对
But Chuck was right.
你是一个有心灵的人
You're a human being with a spirit
走在灵性的路上
on a spiritual path.
否定这点的代价是什么呢
What is the price for denying that?
你的灵魂里有一个空隙
There's a void in your soul.
那是你体内的一个黑洞
It's a black hole in the center of yourself,
这才是我所担心的 法里德
and that is what concerns me, Farid.
让我静静
Leave me alone.
拜托了
Please.
*当你试图给自己*
* While you're looking to find yourself *
*再找个人时*
* Somebody else *
*我爱着你*
* Me lovin' you *
-*你却毫不知情* -快点
- * Don't even know, mm! * - Hurry up.
到底还要多久
They're taking forever!
我可不想为了一个小孩儿的派对而牺牲一辈子的时间
I am not sacrificing my whole life for this kiddie party.
还有你为什么要
And why are you torturing me
用这种新石器时代所谓的音乐来折磨我
with this Neolithic so-called music?
敞开你的心怀 亲爱的
Open your mind, sweetie.
你那些衍生出来的所谓音乐就源自与此
This is where your derivative so-called music came from.
我不去
I'm not going.
万一他出事了怎么办
What if something happened to him?
他是个成年人 雷蒙
He's an adult, Ramon.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
他为什么离开 我是说
Why did he leave? I mean--
万一他不回来了怎么办
What if he never comes back?
我想
Yeah, I-- I guess...
我猜是我和他吐露得太多了
I guess I just fucking shared way too much.
别想了
Stop.
他至少会回来拿他手♥机♥的
At the very least, he'll be back for his phone,
你到时候可以和他谈
and you'll talk about it then.
把你自己锁在公♥寓♥里
Locking yourself up in your apartment
并不会有任何帮助
is not gonna help anything.
别这样了 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我不知道是该哭还是该揍他
I don't know whether to cry or hit him.
这是你侄女的生日
Look, it's your niece's birthday.
她会想你的
She'll miss you.
爸爸 那不重要
Dad, it doesn't matter.
她什么都不会记得的
She's not gonna remember any of this.
今天对她来说是重要的
It'll matter to her today.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表