剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
I used to be a therapist.
没有什么能逃过我的法眼
Not a lot escapes me.
看来你们已经认识了
Hey. So you guys met each other.
-对 -宝贝
-We did. - Sweetie.
-怎么了 -我想让你知道
- Yeah? - I want you to know,
我真心实意祝福你
you have my full, unconditional blessing.
我当然知道 妈 不过我并不需要
Well, of course I do, Mom. Not that I need it.
这位适合交往
This one's a keeper.
这人
This one?
你们俩的关系非同一般啊
There's something very special about this.
对 对 我们互插自然不一般
Yeah, yeah, we put our dicks in each other.
有必要这么说吗
Was that really necessary?
妈 我们是同性恋 没什么不一般的
Mom, we're gay. We're not special.
你这么说就有点摆架子让我们难堪了
That's a little bit condescending and weird.
难道你更希望老妈和你绝交
Well, would you prefer a mother who disowned you?
视你为死人
Or sat shiva for you?
有时候 对
Sometimes. Yeah.
那我真的很抱歉 亨利
Well, I'm truly sorry, Henry,
雷蒙要在你面前诋毁我
that Ramon feels the need to denigrate me in front of you.
看来你对他真的非常重要
You must be pretty important to him.
借过一下
Excuse me.
送: 老爸
由: 杜克
内容: 会员年卡
健身房♥会员
A gym membership?
爸 这可不是普通的健身房♥
It's not just a gym, Dad.
这可是量子健身的白金会员
It's a platinum membership to Quantum Fitness.
你可以随时使用健身房♥的所有设施
You can use any part of the entire club, 24-7.
你知道我都60岁了吧
You know I'm 60, right?
你可以先从基本的瑜伽开始
You can start with some basic yoga.
我们可以一起去
We could go together.
你正需要 你身板很僵硬
You could use it. You're pretty stiff.
到我这年纪身板僵硬就不错了
Well, stiff is a good thing at my age.
博特莱特博士
Doc Boatwright!
迈克尔
Michael!
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
欢迎
Welcome.
-嘿 -欢迎 欢迎
- Hey. - Welcome, welcome.
-当然 -过来
- Oh. Oh, sure. - Come here.
记得我女朋友吗 艾玛
Um, you remember my girlfriend, Emma.
-生日快乐 -当然
- Hi. Happy birthday. - Of course.
或者该说
Or perhaps I should say...
[马叫声]
"Neigh!"
-妈 派对很成功 -是吗
- Great party, Mom. - Is it?
你就没有一丝好奇我为什么反问你吗
Aren't you even remotely interested why I might say that?
一点点好奇
Remotely.
妈 你要是想吐什么苦水 说吧
Mom, if you want to tell me how you're feeling, tell me.
我很乐意倾听
I'd love to hear,
但是刨根问底可不是我的工作
but it's not my job to dig it out of you.
你就是这么"激励"病人"架构"的吗
Oh, is that how you "motivate" people's "architecture"?
消极或者具有攻击性
Passive or aggressively?
对 但刚才既不消极 也没攻击性
Yes, and that was neither passive nor aggressive.
-禁欲 -你这么说就有攻击性了
- Celibately? - Well, that was aggressive.
女人就需要你这样的男人
Women need men like you.
你就应该经常做♥爱♥
You should be making love constantly,
把你的共情展现出来
bringing that empathy into being.
你可以成为治愈全人类的中梁砥柱
You could be a conduit for healing the world.
通过做♥爱♥
Through fucking?
你看你♥爸♥
Look at your father.
渴望得到他人的认可
So hungry for approval.
他以前不是这样的
He wasn't always like that.
过去的他享誉盛名
He always had the approval,
从来不需要努力得到他人的认可
so he never had to work for it.
他已经抑郁了好几年了
He's been depressed for a couple of years now.
有什么原因吗
Any particular reason?
不知道 我在等他告诉我
No, I'm waiting for him to tell me.
刨根问底可不是我的工作
It's not my job to dig it out of him.
我看着他 我深爱着他
I look at him, and I love him so much,
真让人心痛
it literally hurts.
真的 就像可能会让我受伤一样
I'm serious, like it might injure me.
同时我又想拿条大肥鱼
And in the same moment, I wanna smack him repeatedly
狠狠抽他耳光
in the face with big, wet fish.
和老爸说话的那个人是谁
Who's that kid talking to Dad?
他的助教 迈克尔什么的
Hmm. His TA, Michael something.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你老爸很喜欢他的助手
Your father loves his acolytes.
我喜欢 真不错 我要盗用
Ah, I love that. That's so good. I'm gonna steal that.
好的 我也是盗用的
Okay. Well, I stole it.
我能跟他说两句吗
Mind if I grab him for a bit?
-你怎么样啊 -很好 很醉
- How are you doing? - I'm great. I'm drunk.
亲爱的 剩下的时间就喝矿泉水吧
Oh, honey. Only seltzer then, the rest of the party.
这是你的休闲西装
Here's your blazer.
-不用了 -为你发言准备的
- No. I'm-- I'm good. - For your speech.
如果你想看起来好看的话
If you wanna look nice.
不用了
I'm good.
你或许应该知道
Um, you-- you should probably know,
我是处♥女♥
I'm a virgin.
我们可以用我的衬衫
We can use my shirt.
各位请注意
Can I have everyone's attention?
各位请注意
Attention, please!
我们聚在一起是为了庆祝我丈夫格雷格的生日
We're here to celebrate the birth of my dear husband, Greg,
我是好几个世纪前在伯克利认识他的
who I met at Berkeley many centuries ago.
1982年6月12日
June 12th, 1982.
裁军示♥威♥游♥行♥
The March for Disarmament.
依旧是纽约成最大规模的抗♥议♥游♥行♥之一
Still one of the largest protest marches in New York City history.
但对我来说这一天
But I remember it as the day...
是他求婚的日子
he proposed.
我从未遇到过在我身边如此自在的男孩
I had never met a boy who was so comfortable around me.
有些人说我很难搞
Some people say I can be a handful.
什么
What?
但格雷格不害怕
But Greg wasn't intimidated.
他征服了我 其实
He got me. In fact...
他赞美我
he celebrated me.
真甜
Oh, that's so sweet.
他每一天
And he's done so every day
都会赞美我和我们的四个孩子
of mine and our four children's lives,
我们为此很爱他
and we love him for it...
我想你们也爱他
...as I'm sure you all do.
格雷格
Greg?
你们两个我们都喜欢
We love you both.
我亲爱的
My darling.
我一生的挚爱
The love of my life.
你想上来说两句吗
Wouldn't you like to say a few words?
去吧 上去吧格雷格
Come on, get up there, Greg.
我们来听听
Let's hear it.
来吧 格雷格
Come on, Greg!
格雷格
Greg!
去吧 格雷格
All right, Greg! Yeah!
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
千万别说什么丧气话
Please don't say anything depressing.
我认为每个人
I don't think anyone...
我认为每个人的生活
I don't think anyone's life...
都和他们想象中的不一样
turns out the way they thought it would.
这倒是实话
That's for sure.
那些我们甚至不知道存在的事物
Things we didn't even know existed--
为什么穿一身黑 以为自己是约翰·卡什吗
What's with the all black? Is he Johnny Cash?
他正挣扎着独♥立♥
He's struggling for autonomy.
我们认为是基础的东西
While things we considered fundamental...
但他穿那件灰丝绸休闲西装挺好看的
But the gray silk, he looks so good in that.
他不想好看 他想有自己的风格
He doesn't want to look good. He wants to have his way.
有时候我仍觉得自己是个少年
You know, sometimes I feel like I'm still a teenager...
感觉年龄只是幻觉
...like age is just an illusion...
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表