剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
第二名本该是你的囊中之物
You had second place all to yourself.
我看到你在终点线前放弃了
I saw you give up just before the finish line.
拜托 别又说这个
Come on, man. Not this conversation again, okay?
我没放弃 我只是骑不动了
I didn't give up. I was just done.
这是比赛 哥们
It's a race, bro!
比谁骑得快
You race to place!
押韵啊 真不错
That rhymes, which is awesome and everything,
但我打破了我的最快[好]时间
but I beat my best time!
最好的时间是获胜的时间
The best time is winning time!
杜克 获胜并不重要
Duc, winning doesn't matter
如果我开心且取得了进步的话
if I'm happy and I'm making progress, which I am.
听着 我只希望我的好朋友
Look, I just want my best friend
能总是向冠军发起冲击
always reaching for the brass ring.
这是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我只希望我的好朋友能在我老婆
I just want my best friend to let me know
和一个20多岁的男模吸可♥卡♥因♥的时候通知我
when my wife does cocaine with a 20-something male model.
这是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
詹姆斯·K·波尔克学院董事会和行政处
Both the school board and the administration at James K. Polk
都强烈谴责任何
strongly condemn any kind of behavior
鼓吹对他人实施暴♥力♥的行为
that incites violence against others,
无论种族 性取向或者宗教信仰
regardless of race, sexuality, or religious beliefs.
所以如果有学生被确认和指控
So would you support a prosecution
你支持对其提起诉讼吗
if a student is identified and charged?
当然 这是一起罪行
Well, of course. This is a crime.
无法接受
It's unacceptable.
但他们还只是孩子
But these are just kids...
-什么 -还有很长的路要走
- What? - ...with their whole lives ahead of them.
我们必须继续支持他们
We have to continue to support them,
即使他们犯了错
even when they screw up.
他们很容易受影响
They're so impressionable,
有来自各个地方 针对他们的
and they have so many hateful messages coming at them...
仇恨言论
from everywhere.
所以你觉得他们不该被起诉
So, you think they shouldn't be prosecuted?
除了把小孩扔给司法体系
There must be ways to deal with this
一定还有别的办法解决此事
other than throwing young kids into the justice system.
暂时就这样
That's all for now.
波特兰警方准备好发表声明后
You'll be hearing from the Portland Police Department
就会召开♥发♥布会 谢谢
when they're ready to put out a statement. Thank you.
你觉得我可能遗传了这病吗
So, you think I could've inherited it genetically?
精神分♥裂♥症
Schizophrenia?
雷蒙 我们说好了避免使用诊断术语
Ramon, we've agreed to avoid using diagnostic language.
此外一个人不会遗传疾病本身
And one doesn't really inherit the disease itself,
更像是易患此病
more like a predisposition for it.
所以我有可能遗传此病
So, I could have inherited it?
你对你生父母有什么了解
Well, how much do you know about your biological parents?
一点都不了解
Nothing.
有人把我放在
Somebody just left me
巴兰基利亚一个孤儿院的台阶上
on the steps of this orphanage in Barranquilla.
没有留字条 什么都没留
No note, nothing.
你对此有何感想
And how do you feel about that?
无所谓 我是说
Whatever. I mean,
哥伦比亚当时就是一团糟
Colombia was totally whacked at the time,
贩毒集团 游击队还有政♥府♥
between the cartels, the guerrillas, the government.
人基本都死光了 所以
Pretty much everybody got killed, so...
我算是幸运的
Things worked out okay for me.
你和亨利相处得好吗
Things are okay with Henry?
嗯 挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, they're good.
我们今天要和我哥哥姐姐吃晚餐
We're actually having dinner with my siblings tonight.
所以你仍然认为他的存在让你自在
So you're still finding his presence to be of comfort?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
不过我不太想谈亨利
I don't really wanna... talk about Henry, though.
他是我摆脱这一切的出口
He's kinda like my escape from all this, and...
我希望能继续这样
I just wanna keep it that way.
好
Okay.
我们上次诊疗后有发生什么值得记录的事吗
Has anything worth noting happened to you since our last session?
什么意思 你是说幻觉吗
What do you mean? Like-- like a hallucination?
你有看到 听到
Anything that you might have seen or heard...
或者闻到什么吗
or even smelled.
任何不寻常的事
Anything that seemed out of the ordinary.
没有
No. Nothing.
你有停止抽大♥麻♥吗
Have you stopped using marijuana?
弗雷德
Yeah, Fred, um...
-我不认为 -雷蒙
- I just-- I don't think that-- - Ramon,
我强烈建议你
I strongly encourage you to re--
是这样的
Here's the thing, though.
从我在我爸的生日派对上看到火焰后
Ever since my dad's party when-- when I saw the fire...
我有时特别害怕
I have these moments where I'm so scared,
简直要惊惧而死
it just feels like the fear is going to kill me.
大♥麻♥能消除恐惧 它能带走
Weed stops that. It-- it just... takes that...
那种心脏紧缩的感觉 让我放松
clenched feeling in my heart, and it just lets it go.
我们可以找找其他缓解焦虑的办法
Well, we can look at other ways to modulate your anxiety.
为什么 这很有效
Why? This one works.
我就抽一点点极乐大♥麻♥的产品
I mean, I-- I take a little bit of-- of Canna Bliss--
-极乐大♥麻♥ -对 极乐大♥麻♥
- Canna Bliss? - Yeah, Canna Bliss,
然后制♥作♥我的游戏 完全放松
and I work on my game, and I totally chill.
它让我进入状态
It gets me in the right now.
我不需要别的了 真的 弗雷德
I-- I just don't need anything else, honestly, Fred.
要是你觉得行的话 我想看看你做的游戏
If it's okay with you, I'd like to take a look at your game.
为什么 你想分♥析♥它
Why? You wanna analyze it?
不 我想加深对你
No. I wanna learn more about you
和你在游戏中创造的世界的了解
and the world you create in the game.
行
Sure.
我给你发个链接
I'll send you a link.
你为什么要去那儿
Why did you even go over there?
因为我得把卡片给他
'Cause I had to give him the card.
-什么卡片 - 衣原体感染卡片
- What card? - The chlamydia card.
还有卡片
There is a card?
对 计划生育局给我了一张卡
Yes, there's a fucking card from Planned Parenthood,
让我给兰迪
and they told me to give it to Randy.
你不能寄给他吗 天哪
Couldn't you have mailed it to him? Jesus.
克里斯汀 那男的就是个人♥渣♥
I mean, Kristen, this guy's a stool sample.
最糟糕的是 她对我很友善
The worst part is she was all, like, nice to me,
然后他穿着紧身三角裤
and he was in his tighty-whities,
-他还特别 -克里斯汀 宝贝
- and he's so-- - Kristen, hey! Babe.
看着我 好吗
Okay, look at me, all right?
再也 再也别去见那家伙了
Do not ever, ever, ever see this guy again.
明白吗
Understand?
好
Good.
把卡片给我
Now give me the card.
你开国际玩笑吧
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
要么是共情倡议组织 要么是数学部
It was either the Empathy Initiative or Math.
得了吧 雷
Oh, come on, Ray.
我们共事多年
We have been working together for years now.
你和我一起躲过了上百次预算削减
You and I have dodged budget cuts a hundred times.
这是不是和那个假人有关
Is this about the effigy?
不 不 你在媒体面前表现得很好
No! No, you did a fantastic job with the press.
我在媒体面前发言之前你就知道削减预算的事
You knew about these cuts before I spoke to the press...
但是你等着我主动羊入虎口
but you waited for me to throw myself into the lion's den,
保住你 然后 然后转身就炒了我
save you, and then-- and then turn around and fire me?
干得真漂亮 雷
Very classy, Ray.
看在老天的 我早上得到消息时
For Christ's-- I was gonna
本来准备告诉你的
tell you this morning when I got the news,
但我没说 因为 仇恨犯罪
but I didn't, because... you know, hate crime!
奥德丽 我们都在尽最大的努力
Look, Audrey, we're all just trying our best here.
对 但是不够好啊
Yeah, well, it's not good enough,
而且你搞错了
and you got it wrong.
这跟我无关 这是那些孩子们的事
It's not about me. It's about those kids.
要么是他们 要么是数学部
It's either them or math.
好了 杜克
All right, Duc...
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表