剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
- That one too. - Oh yeah.
加油 姑娘们 我要好的上勾拳
Come on, ladies! I want good, solid uppercuts!
加油 深呼吸
Let's go! Breathe!
站稳了 很好
Plant those feet. Good.
用力
Fucking dig!
亲爱的 不对 那不是出拳
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Honey, no. No, that's not a punch.
看好了 你要先降低肩膀
Come on, watch. You got to drop your fucking shoulder
然后抬起 懂吗
and come up! Right?
你可以的 对吗 你可以做得更好
You got this, right? You can do better.
记住 先降低肩膀然后抬起
Remember, drop your shoulder and come up. Nice!
降低 抬起
Drop and up!
因为你需要毁灭你面前的东西
'Cause you need to destroy the thing in front of you.
这不是健身 各位
This isn't fitness, guys.
懂吗 这事关生死
Right? This is survival,
因为他们想要攻占你
because they want to take you,
攻占你的每一部分
every last part of you.
-我们该怎么办 -还击
- So what do we do? - Fight!
-直到何时 -死亡
- Till when? - Death!
-我们该怎么办 -还击
- What do we do? - Fight!
-直到何时 -死亡
- Till when? - Death!
好 继续
All right! Come on!
有人吗
Hello?
史蒂文
Steven?
开始吧
Hey! Let's do this!
董事会呢
Where's the board?
他们基本上都听我的
They mostly do what I tell them.
你来告诉我我该跟他们说什么
Come tell me what to tell them.
加油 还有10秒 继续努力
All right, let's go. 10 more seconds. Keep pushing.
And three, two, one, and stop.
-不错的热身 爸 -我可以的
- Great warm-up, Dad. - I got this.
迈克尔 还不错
Michael, not bad, man.
-你健身吗 -就是在城里骑单车
- You work out? - Just my bike around town.
-脉率有点高 爸 -嗯
- Pulse is a little high, Dad. - Yeah.
好了 喝点水 下面举重
All right. Get some water. Weights next.
挺好的 你指导他训练
It's cool, you doing this for him,
我也很感激你让我一起来
and I appreciate you having me along.
客气
Yeah, no problem.
我希望你不介意
Hey, so I hope it's okay,
你父亲让我看了看你的手稿
but your dad let me take a look at your manuscript.
我想亲自跟你说我很喜欢
And I wanted to tell you in person I loved it.
-是吗 -嗯 很有力
- Really? - Yeah, it was really powerful.
我从没同时有过...
I never felt so...
既不中用又受到鼓舞的感觉
inadequate and inspired at the same time.
老实说 这让我想到了你父亲的文字
Honestly, it reminded me of your dad's writing.
这... 是吗
That's... Yeah?
那种真实道德使命的笔调
Oh man, that strain of true moral imperative,
做最好的自己 为更大利益做贡献
to be your best, to contribute to the greater good,
太好了
So great.
谢谢 我总是觉得
Wow. Thanks, man. I-- I always felt
和他的哲学那套很脱节
a little out of touch with his philosophy stuff,
就是哲学
Well, philosophy, period.
你比你想象中和他还要像
Well, you're more like him than you think.
雷蒙 我是法里德·斯科拉尼
Hey, Ramon, it's Farid Shokrani.
你没来就诊可能是个错误
I think you might be making a mistake by not coming in.
我们仍然需要弄清楚在森林公园发生了什么
We still have to process what happened at Forest Park.
错过我们的疗程可能对你有害
You might even be doing yourself damage by skipping our session.
请给我打电♥话♥
So please... please call me.
你总是吃掉所有蝴蝶
旋转洗衣店
宝贝
Hey, babe.
你睡了帐篷里那男的吗
Did you fuck the guy in the tent?
怎么了
What's up?
你睡了帐篷里那男的吗
Did you fuck the guy in the tent?
帮我照看一下柜台 好吗
Hi, watch the counter for a sec. Okay.
到这来
Get the fuck over here right now.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你干什么呢 那是我的工作
What the fuck you doing? It's my fucking job!
不是在桥底下和流浪汉啪啪啪吗
Oh, not pounding homeless guys under bridges?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
克里斯汀
Kristen.
几天前她在霍桑桥附近
She was by the Hawthorne Bridge a few days ago,
说看到你在帐篷里呆了俩小时
says you were in that tent for two hours.
刚刚看着你我才确信
Well, you know, I wasn't sure until I was looking at you.
你是谁啊
Who the fuck are you, man?
你是 我们不是
Who the-- We're not a--
你没资格告诉我我能见谁或者
You don't get to fucking tell me who I can see or where--
-别 别这样 -别怎样
- Don't-- don't do that. - Don't-- don't what?
你住在我那儿
You stay at my place!
你还要求去见我家人
I mean, you-- you asked to meet my family, dude.
你拿了我的钥匙
You take my fucking key!
-就是这个吗 就因为钥匙吗 -不是
- Is that it? That's what this is-- a fucking key? - No, it's not!
我没主动要你的钥匙 雷蒙
I didn't ask for your fucking key, Ramon!
我也没要求住在你家
I didn't ask to fucking stay with you!
我想要的是陪在你身边 我也这么做了
What I wanted was to be there for you, and I was,
-所以我不需要你来指责我 -你不需要
- so I don't need this shit. - Oh, no, you don't?
-不 -我看到你停外面的卡车了
- No. - You know, I saw your truck parked outside,
在我进来之前 我看见了你的帐篷
before I walked in. I saw your tent
和你车后面装的那堆玩意
and all the shit in the back of your truck,
我才意识到 我有多傻
and I realized, just now, how fucking stupid I am,
因为我一直没把这些联♥系♥起来 因为我不想
because I still didn't put it together, because I didn't want to.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
你这么久以来
You've been lying to me
-一直在骗我 -我怎么骗你了
- this whole fucking time. - How the fuck have I lied?
你睡流浪汉 这就是你的谎言
You're fucking homeless! That's how!
我没骗你 我什么都没说过
I didn't lie. I didn't say anything.
什么都不说本身就是一种欺骗 亨利
Yeah, not saying anything is the fucking lie, Henry.
你为什么要说 对吧
Why would you, right?
你怎么说得出口
I mean, how do you tell someone
你和别人上♥床♥就为了住人家家里
that you're fucking them for their indoor plumbing?
不是
That's not...
我得回去上班了
I got to get back to work. Um...
-回头我给你打电♥话♥ -别
- I'll call you later. - No,
我会把你的东西放走廊上
I'll leave your stuff outside in the hall.
-你可以回头来拿 -好吧
- You can come pick it up later. - Okay.
等等
Hold up.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
-再见 亨利 -祝你好运
- Goodbye, Henry. - Yeah, man. Good luck.
天哪
Oh my God.
我好想吐
I could fucking throw up right now.
你做得不错
You did good.
对了 我是丹妮斯
I'm Denise, by the way.
我是艾希莉
Hi. I'm Ashley.
你来过这吗 我没见过你
You been in before? I haven't seen you.
来过两次
A couple times.
我刚开始跟着那个男教练 罗杰
I... started with the guy instructor, Roger.
大家开始都选罗杰
Yeah, everybody chooses Roger at first,
大概是因为能透过他的运动裤
probably 'cause you could see his big, old dick
看到他的大屌♥
right through his sweatpants.
天哪
Oh God.
我不需要那种干扰
I don't need that kind of distraction.
我想要学点什么
I'm trying to learn something.
而且别以为他不知道
And don't think he doesn't know it either.
我真心不确定他是不是个好教练
I honestly don't know if he's even a good teacher.
我从没注意过
I've never noticed.
-但这个女教练 -嗯
- This lady though... - Mm-hmm.
蒂娜会把你一折两段
Tina will break you the fuck in half.
她好吓人 我被吓到了
Like she's so scary, I feel scary.
我上节课回家后
I... I almost went home
差点欺负了我丈夫
and bullied my husband after the last class.
别太自信
Well, don't get too confident.
上课有点用 但就是她也会告诉你
This'll help, but even she'll tell you,
他们近得能碰到你时 一般就来不及反击了
if they're close enough to touch you, it's usually too late.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表