剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
A whore, then fanatic, but never a good cook.
这样更好 胖子
For the better, fat one.
你总是吃掉所有蝴蝶结酥饼
You always ate all the bow ties.
今天不许再吃了
你总是吃掉所有蝴蝶结酥饼
蝴蝶
Mariposas.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
这就是大家都在说的...
So, this is what everybody's been talking about...
心碎的感觉
being heartbroken.
你知道吗 我每次呼吸时
You know, I can feel it...
都能感觉到
when I breathe?
真的很痛
It really hurts.
没人说过这究竟有多痛
No-- nobody ever tells you how it really hurts.
亲爱的
Oh sweetheart.
我能不能...
Can I...
你想要我做点什么给你吃吗
Do you want me to cook something?
我可以做意大利面或鸡肉馅饼
I can make my spaghetti or some chicken pockets.
不用了
No, I'm fine.
我不饿
I'm fine.
爸爸什么时候回来
Actually, um... when does Dad get home?
应该快了
Should be any time now I guess.
你能叫他帮我买♥♥泰式鸡翅回来吗
Can you have him get me some Pok Pok Wings?
干嘛
What?
当然可以 我给他打电♥话♥
Yeah. Yeah, of course. I'll call him.
真棒
Sweet.
喂
Hello.
你给我听仔细了
Listen to me very closely.
雷蒙跟他男朋友分手了
Ramon broke up with that guy he was dating.
他现在在我这儿 他很难过
He's here now. He's very upset.
他不知道你搬出去住了 也不必让他知道
He doesn't know you're not staying here, and he doesn't need to.
他问你能不能带泰式鸡翅回家
He asked if you could bring Pok Pok Wings home.
没问题
I can do that.
你不能在这儿过夜
You are not staying here.
等他和克里斯汀一睡下
You will leave as soon as he and Kristen
你就立刻离开 明白了吗
lay down for the night. Do you understand?
行 没问题 没问题
Yeah, yeah, no problem. No problem, I--
-听着 亲爱的 我... -格雷格
- Listen, honey, I'm-- - Greg.
我们其他没什么好说的了
We don't have anything else to talk about.
带食物来
Bring the food.
你需要...
Do you need--
"一个跟我截然不同的年轻人将像我一样
"That a boy so different from myself should seek,
试图指引志趣相投的人
"Like myself, to guide like minds
在此生找到存在感
"To some sense of place in this existence,
这个年轻人竟然是我儿子
"For that man to be my own son
让我想起世间万物
"Reminds me that there is a rhythm,
其背后都有韵律 美和意义"
a beauty, a purpose beneath all things."
我希望你好好感谢了那个老混♥蛋♥
I hope you thanked the old bastard.
这段话几乎让我落泪了
This thing almost made me cry.
我等下就去他家
I'm... headed to the house in a minute.
我给他买♥♥了一瓶乐加维林25年的威士忌
I got him a bottle of Lagavulin 25.
你的事业一定经营得很好
Your practice must be doing extremely well.
目前是的
At the moment, yes.
我们会把这点也列入营销策略中
We'll work that into the marketing.
很好
Sounds great.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
很抱歉你得经历这一切 孩子 这不公平
Oh, I'm sorry you had to go through that, kid. It's not fair.
是啊
Yeah.
一部分原因是 我不确定自己做得对不对
Part of it is, I'm not even sure I did the right thing.
我为什么要到他工作的地方去 当着这么多人的面
Why would I show up to his work in front of all those people?
我甚至没让他回答我的问题
And I didn't even let him answer the question.
我不知道他有没有跟那个人上♥床♥ 就算上了
I don't know if he slept with that guy, and even if he did,
我们之前其实也没有说好规矩
we didn't really set any fucking rules, so.
亲爱的 恕我直言 那都是屁话
Honey, excuse me, but that is bullshit.
你希望别人尊重你
You are not at fault for
这根本没错
expecting someone to treat you with respect.
不管偷溜去跟毒鬼上♥床♥
Sneaking off to sleep with some drug addict,
还是偷溜去跟任何人上♥床♥ 偷溜本身就不对了
sneaking off to sleep with anybody, just the sneaking off.
你不应该需要公♥证♥文书
You should not need notarized paperwork
才能让你在乎的人表现得正直
for someone you care about to behave with decency--
妈妈 男人之间有时不一样
Mom, guys can be different, okay?
不是所有规则都一样的
The rules aren't always the same.
等等 你爱这个男人吗
Wait. Do you love this guy?
嘿
Hi.
我回来了
I'm just home.
嘿
Hi.
我到楼上去
I'll be upstairs.
雷蒙 你爱他吗
Ramon, do you love him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爱他
Yeah.
也许你需要再跟他谈谈
Well, look, maybe you do need to talk again with him.
谈什么
About what?
他爱他
He loves him.
这很重要
That matters.
也许值得挽回
Might be worth saving.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
如果你无法信任他 他就不配拥有你的爱
If you can't trust him, honey, he's not worth your love.
对
Yeah.
总之
Anyway, um...
我要上楼去了
I'm going to head upstairs.
我想我不认为那些隐喻
I suppose, it's just I don't find those kinds of metaphors
作为信仰的一部分有什么用
useful as a part of faith.
我觉得今天听完布道 我懂得了更多
Well, I think I understand more after the sermon today.
伊玛目查克说从象征 原始角度看
Imam Chuck was saying jinn are just like angels or demons
神灵就像天使或魔鬼
in that symbolic, elemental way.
我知道 我意思是
No, I know, I just mean,
我不觉得其他神话生物
I don't find another mythical creature
象征意义如此重要
to be symbolically important.
可神灵不同 这是他的重点
Well, but Jinn are different, that was his point.
作为第三种方式 比较说得通
They kind of make sense as a third way.
不是好的也不是邪恶的 而是无法预测
Not good or evil, but... unpredictable,
他们出现在大自然里 他人身体里
the way they pop up in nature, in other people...
或者梦里的方式
Or in dreams.
你是说我们的梦
Are you saying that our dreams
可能受灵性生物影响吗
may be influenced by spiritual creatures?
更像是灵性能量
More like... spiritual energy.
我是说 不管我们称之为什么
I'm saying, whatever names we give it,
存在一种东西 把我们和其他事物联♥系♥在一起
there is something connecting us to something else
比我们想象的
that's way stranger and deeper...
要奇怪 深奥得多
than anything we can possibly imagine.
我要去睡觉了
I'm turning in.
你可以生我气
You can be angry with me.
是吗 太感谢了
Oh, can I? Well, thank you so much.
他现在无比难过
That kid up there is devastated.
不管我们之间发生了什么 我们不能让它
We cannot let whatever's happening between us--
-"不管发生了什么" -奥德丽
- "Whatever's happening"? - Audrey.
不敢发生了什么 对你来说这是谜吗
Whatever is happening? Is this some mystery to you?
你花钱找了一个日本妓♥女♥
You paid a Japanese prostitute
让你把你鸡♥巴♥插入她体内
to let you stick your dick inside her!
我在努力维持我摇摇欲坠的生活
I am trying to hold the shambles of my fucking life together,
我们的儿子精神崩溃
and our son is having a fucking psychotic break
而你还鼓励他继续和一个无家可归的咖啡师交往
while you encourage him to keep dating a homeless barista!
-你做了你的选择 我要你出去 -太荒谬了
- So you've made your choice! I want you out! - That's ridiculous.
我之前迷失了
I was lost.
我们互相都迷失了 你知道的
We were lost to each other, and you fucking know it.
是的 我做了件很不好的事
And yes, I did something terrible,
但我必须做点什么 因为我真的记不起来
but I had to do something, because I honestly could not remember
我为什么还在呼吸
why I was even fucking breathing!
我迷失了
I was lost.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
-好吃吗 -跟看起来差不多
- Is it good? - It's as good as it looks.
我们今天必须设法弄到食物
We have to get some food somehow today.
我来这的时候很瘦
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表