剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
还是自我否定
or is that self-denial?
我想不明白
I-I can't figure it out.
我不知道 可能是代沟
I don't know. Maybe it's generational.
我可以读读看
Well, I could read it.
我们可以讨论 也许会有帮助
We could talk about it. Might help.
那你可真是帮了我大忙了
Well, you'd be doing me a huge favor.
但你得说实话
But you need to be honest.
我不希望你说一些你认为我想听的话
I don't want you just telling me what you think I want to hear.
你常这样
You do that, you know.
我保证不会
Promise.
好的 好小伙
Okay. Good boy.
杰茜卡 我是艾希莉·柯林斯
Hey, Jessica, it's Ashley Collins.
我打来是想...
I was just calling to--
没事 还没人回复
No, it's okay. Hardly anybody RSVP'ed.
缝针了
Stitches?
好吧 没关系
Okay. Yeah. Well, never mind.
你妈来了
Your mom's here.
早上好
Good morning!
早上好
Good morning.
有什么事
What's up?
我需要商业建议
I need business advice.
我还以为你有事都找杜克
I thought Duc was your go-to.
你怎么会这么想
Where did you get that idea?
随心所穿
你们俩都是有见识的成功人士
You're both knowledgeable and highly successful.
但他告诉我任何事前 都要先逼我做俯卧撑
But he'll make me do push-ups before he tells me anything.
不会占用你太久 但你忙的话也没事
It won't take long, but I understand if you're too busy.
不不 没关系
No, no, no. It's-- it's fine.
你都来了 说吧
You're here. So, tell me.
如何在The Kickstarter上集资
How do you do The Kickstarter?
我得给共情倡议组织提供资金
I have to finance the Empathy Initiative.
基金被撤了
The funds were yanked.
妈 心疼你
Oh, Mom, I'm sorry.
好吧 首先 网站叫Kickstarter
Okay, well, first, it's just Kickstarter,
没有"The"
not The Kickstarter.
然后 我不确定那是你所需要的
Uh, and I'm not really sure that's what you need.
这平台是让大家为正当理由捐款
It's a lot of people chipping in for a good cause.
我是这么理解的
That's my understanding.
这难道不正适合我吗
I mean, how is that not perfect for me?
怎么会不成呢
How could that not work?
Kickstarter的钱不全则无
Kickstarter, it's all or nothing money.
而你需要的是长♥期♥的资金来源
Okay? And what you need is is an ongoing source
用于资助教育计划
of income for a continuing education program.
他们就不能破例一次吗
Couldn't they make an exception?
不 这意味着追踪你的捐赠人
Well, no, it means tracking your contributors
向他们报告最新情况 给予他们收益
and giving them updates and rewards.
是一项大工程
It's a really big job.
-收益 做善事还要收益 -是的
- Rewards? For charity? - Yeah.
太疯狂了 这...
That's insane. That's-- that's...
恰恰与慈善相悖
the opposite of charity.
我知道 但他们就是这么运作的
I know, but that's how they do it.
没有例外 抱歉
No exceptions, I'm sorry.
你从一个人身上拿到十万块不是更好吗
Wouldn't you rather get $100,000 from one person?
比起从100个想得到奖赏的人身上拿到五万块
Rather than $50,000 from 100 different people who want prizes?
你不认识一些
Don't you know somebody rich
想通过资助慈善事业来减轻罪孽的有钱人吗
who'd like to atone by financing a good cause?
你♥爸♥就是这么说的 这种言论
That's exactly what Dad said, that much shit.
妈妈 过来 你累了
Mom, come here. You're tired.
来
Come on.
经营非营利组织30年是会累的
Thirty years of nonprofits will do that.
知道吗
You know...
我嫉妒你
I envy you.
你一向比我聪明
You've always been smarter than I am.
这可容易多了
This is so much easier
比起试图把世界变得更美好
than trying to make the world a better place.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
劳伦 谢谢你回电
Lauren, hi. Thanks for getting back to me.
麦克斯能来参加海莉的...
Can we expect Max at Hailey's--
不行吗
No?
没关系 没事
That's fine. Don't worry.
农民交♥友♥网♥
好了
Okay, okay.
我们是一个农民还是两个
Are we one farmer or two?
两个
Oh, two.
你的农民叫什么
What's-- what's your farmer's name?
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
"克拉伦斯"
"Clarence."
你的农民叫什么
What's your farmer name?
克莱图斯
Cletus.
你的爱好和生活方式
这里写"我的牛壮如树桩"
Just put down "My bull is stump broke."
农民会懂我的意思
The farmers will know what I mean.
这关树桩什么事
What does a stump have to do with it?
牛都是大块头 城里娃
Bulls are big, city boy.
得站到树桩上才操得到
Gotta stand on a stump to fuck 'em.
哥们
Dude!
好恶心 不要
Gross! No!
-别这样 -你也懂太多了吧
- Come on. - You know way too much about this.
你在农场长大的吗
Did you grow up on a farm or...?
可能吧
Maybe.
哪里
Where?
这头牛 你俩关系好吗
This bull. Was it a good relationship?
嗯 好了一阵子
Yeah. For a while.
之后就分手了
Then we broke up.
-为什么 -拜托
- Why? - Come on, man.
我也说不清 他不知道自己想要什么
I don't know. He didn't know what he wanted.
我知道
I know.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yep.
你想要谁
Who do you want?
-你说呢 -说出来
- Who do you think? - Say it.
我想要你
I want you.
慎重许愿 克莱图斯
Be careful what you wish for, Cletus.
克里斯汀
Hey, Kristen.
干嘛
Hey, what?
你今天看起来很不一样
You're looking very diverse today.
我懂的
I get it.
我并不多样 我是种族性的反面
I'm not diverse. I'm the reverse of ethnic.
我毫无文化背景
I have no culture.
我什么都不是 我知道
I'm nothing. I know.
那只是开玩笑
It was a joke.
幸好你告诉我了
Oh, well, good thing you told me.
因为一点都不好笑
'Cause it wasn't funny.
视频论文的主题是"我的波特兰"
And the theme of the video essay is "My Portland."
我希望你们周游这个城市
I want you to go around your city,
录下一切你们所看到的
and I want you to film everything and anything you see
对自己有意义的事物
that may have meaning for you.
然后 我们会上传你们的视频再加以剪辑
Then, we'll upload what you have and shape it.
-如果我们不想标题叫"我的波特兰"呢 -是啊
- Well, what if we don't want to call it "My Portland?" - Yeah!
罗布 我是说主题
Robb, I said theme.
主题 什么是主题
Theme. What's a theme?
纳维德
Navid.
-中心思想 -谢谢
- Central unifying idea. - Thank you.
主题不是标题
A theme is not the title.
我会给你们分组
I'll assign you partners.
等等 我们不能自♥由♥组合吗
Oh, wait, can we pick our own?
-对啊 -今天是有话说两遍之日吗
- Yeah! - Is it "Say Everything Twice" Day?
我会给你们分组
I'm picking your partners.
很高兴看到你偶尔来上课 克里斯汀
Nice to see you in class now and then, Kristen.
真尴尬
Ooh, burn.
乔丹和扎克瑞
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表