剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
我他妈是个天才
Ahem. I'm a fucking genius.
告诉我
Tell me.
麦迪逊·康威
你知道硝酸银和日照
Do you know what silver nitrate
会对皮肤产生什么影响吗
and sun exposure does to the skin?
爸爸
Dad.
-嗨 -干嘛
- Hey. - What?
我刚才在超♥市♥
I, uh, was at New Seasons.
给你带了点东西
I picked up a few things for you.
太棒了 谢谢 爸爸
Oh, man, that is so cool. Thanks, Dad.
-好了 再见 -等等 等等
- All right, bye. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你今晚想来家里吃晚饭吗
You wanna come over for dinner at the house tonight?
-我下厨 -不行 我很忙 不过谢了 爸
- I'm cooking. - I can't. I'm busy. Yeah, but thanks, Dad.
-就这样 再见 -等一下
- All right? Okay, bye. - Oh, hold on, hold on.
看我在地下室找到了什么
Look what I found in the basement.
你的一本翻页动画本
One of your flipbooks.
还记得你有段时间很迷这个吗
Remember your flipbook phase?
-记得 -你当时大概8 9岁
- Yeah. - You were, like, eight or nine.
很酷 对吧
Pretty cool, huh?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
来吧 来吃晚饭
Come on, come over for dinner.
我去不了 爸爸
I-- I-- I can't, Dad.
我有事要忙 不过...
I'm actually busy, but, um...
我不...
Um, I didn't--
我不知道你有客人
I didn't realize you were entertaining.
我刚才就这意思
Yeah, I kind of told you so.
再见 爸爸
All right. Bye, Dad.
你挺擅长这个
Hey, you're good at this.
你以为我是温室小花吗
Oh, you thought I was a fragile flower?
我们可是波特兰人 我们经常干这个
No, we're from Portland, dude. This is what we do.
-我们常远足 -对 我们骑车 滑雪
- We hike. - Bike. Yeah, we ski.
滑皮筏 攀岩
We kayak. We climb rocks.
-我要歇息喝水 -我对这条路线了如指掌...
- Uh... water break. - I know this trail like the back--
你还好吗
Oh. You feel okay?
我没事
Of course.
你在给雷蒙占卜吗
So, you're seeing Ramon?
是吗
Am I?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
你会讨论你的客户吗
Do you talk about your clients?
不会 所以他就是你的客户
No, so he is one of your clients.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
-你不舒服 -不 没什么
- Hey. You don't feel okay. - No, it's-- it's nothing.
-我没事 失陪一下 -我...
- It's nothing. It's just-- Excuse me. - I-- Hey.
-我们可以回去 -不不不
- We can go back. - No, no, no, no!
好 你制定逃离路线
Okay, so you map out the escape route,
我负责弄到硝酸银溶液
and I'll lock down the silver nitrate solution.
我觉得应该反过来
Uh, I think it should be the other way around.
-是我想的点子 -是我的纳粹标志
- It's my idea. - It's my swastika.
我不会看地图
I don't know how to read maps.
你最好别出岔子
Look, you better not get this wrong.
-我可不想坐牢 -我坐过
- I don't want to go to jail. - I've been.
也没那么糟
It's really not that bad.
你知道吗 有亿万的神经元
You know, there are hundreds of millions of neurons
连接着大脑和消化系统
connecting the brain to the digestive system.
真的吗
Yeah?
但在日本 肚子 也就是丹田
but in Japan, the belly, the hara,
被认为是灵魂所在的地方
is considered the seat of the soul...
是所有
and it's... the source
精神跟物理力量的源泉
of all of our spiritual and physical power.
杜克 我们是人类 这是身体功能 没什么的
Duc, we're human. We have bodily functions. It's nothing.
你说的倒是容易
Easy for you to say.
你又不用在灌木丛里大便
You're not the one with your ass in the undergrowth.
你大便的时候我放了个屁
While you were pooping, I farted.
这会让你好受点吗
Does that help?
一点点
Yes, a little.
你真的觉得
Do you honestly think
我会因为你的小肠而瞧不起你吗
I think less of you because of your intestines?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. Ah, I don't know.
我不知道你是怎么看我的
I don't know what you think of me.
你让我感到紧张
You make me nervous.
我在你身边就像是高一学生一样不知所措
I-- I spaz out around you like a high-school freshman.
你还不明白吗 你感觉不到吗
I mean, don't you see it? Can't you sense it?
这不是什么无聊的灵媒笑话
I'm not-- that wasn't a lame psychic joke.
-这是 -好的 好的
- It was-- - Okay, look.
你不知道我为什么来吗
Don't you know why I'm here?
也许你是同情我
Maybe you feel sorry for me.
不 杜克...
No! Duc...
好吧 我觉得你...
Okay, I think you are...
外表很好看...
physically... beautiful.
我觉得你很有趣
I think you're very interesting
很复杂也很矛盾
with a million moving parts and contradictions, and...
你打电♥话♥来的时候我很高兴 因为...
I was so happy when you called, because...
这样我就能多了解你一点了
I would get to know you better.
好了 该你了
Okay, your turn.
该死
Oh, motherfucker.
小心 那里有个坑
Watch out! There's a drop-off.
什么
What!
天哪 杜克 你没事吧
Jesus. Duc, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我这里有绳子 我把它系紧之后你可以爬上来
Okay, I've got rope. I'm gonna tie it off and you can climb up.
我做不到 我的脚 妈蛋
I-- I can't. My foot. Ah. Son of a bitch.
坚持住 几英里外我有搜到过信♥号♥♥
Hang on. I got a signal a few miles back.
我去找人帮忙 好吗
I'm gonna go get help, okay?
好的
Okay.
又是你 这是今天第五次了
You again? This is the fifth time today.
你就像磁铁一样
You're like a magnet.
一直吸引着我
You keep pulling me in.
都在你的脑袋里
It's all in your head.
不是我的脑袋
Mmm. Not my head.
这
That's...
什么
What?
别笑我了
Stop laughing at me.
我是在笑我们俩
I'm-- I'm laughing at us.
今晚 一起吃晚饭
Dinner. Tonight.
在我家
My place.
好
Yes.
-你跟他一起来吗 -当然
- Are you coming with him? - Of course.
-不 - 你是在开玩笑吗
- No. - Are you fucking kidding me?
拿上我的钥匙把车开回去
Take my keys and drive my car back.
-马尔科姆会去拿的 -不 我们之后再开回去
- Malcolm will come pick it up. - No, we'll get it later.
-卡门 求你了 -真是荒唐
- Carmen, please. - This is ridiculous.
-你是在惹我生气 -对不起
- You're pissing me off. - Sorry.
我们在医院见面然后我送你回家
I'll meet you at the hospital and take you home.
不用了 我没事的 总之谢谢了
No, I'm good. Thanks, anyway.
你能别说了吗
Will you stop?
该走了
Time to go.
杜克 别这样
Duc, don't do this.
-另类成人礼 -是的
- Alterna-Mitzvah - Yeah.
怎么 妈妈可以创造仪式 我也可以
What? Mom makes up rituals, so can I.
-我觉得这很有创意 -谢谢
- I think it's very creative. - Thank you.
-那我们庆祝的是... -我
- And we're celebrating...? - Moi.
你抛弃的那个
The one you left behind.
克里斯汀 我们随时都能看见你
Kristen, we see you all the time.
是 但你不是真正的见到了我
Yeah, but you don't see me, see me.
你要做的只是出席然后说点好话
Look, all you have to do is just show up and say something nice.
我要求的太多了吗
Is that so much to ask?
我是奥德丽 请留言
You've reached Audrey. Leave a message.
奥德丽 我做了家庭晚餐
Audrey, I made family dinner.
我们在等你
Um, we're waiting for you,
但食物开始凉了我们就先吃了
but it's getting cold, so we're gonna eat.
记得给我回电♥话♥
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表