剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
I forgot to call the caterer.
没事
It'll be fine.
一切都会好的
Everything'll be fine.
你的游戏里 富有活力
I mean, there's something alive in your game.
即便是测试版
You know, even from the demo,
也能感觉出你发现了一个世界
it feels like you've discovered a world,
我看到真正的好东西时
and when I-- I see the real thing
我就想栽培它
I like to nurture it.
你想开♥发♥我的游戏
So, you want to develop my game?
可能吧 在将来 我们公♥司♥规模很小
Possibly, down the road. We're a small shop,
所以得精挑细选我们要做的项目
so we have to be selective in what we do,
但我最感兴趣的是你的意见
but what I am most interested in is your voice.
你要雇用我吗
Are you offering me a job then?
你会是一个多面手
You'd be a utility player,
比如测试游戏 解决漏洞
so testing, bugs fixes,
但是你会和主创人员
...but you would work directly
以及我一起工作
with the head designer and me,
要是一切顺利
and if things work out,
你很快就会升到策划级别
then you'd be designing levels before long,
这在大企业要花很多年
which would take you years in a big shop.
你的游戏接下来准备怎么做
So, what is next with your game?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在有点迷茫
I'm sort of lost at the moment,
我遇到了瓶颈
and I've hit a wall.
通常 我
Usually, I... sort of...
通过梦兆获得灵感
feel my way through dream logic...
但最近我感觉
but lately it just feels like
梦境
the dream is...
破碎了 所以
disintegrating... so...
要是你的游戏世界感受到了限制
Well, if your game world feels a bit restrictive,
可能你需要更大的世界
then maybe what you need is a bigger world.
主啊 请原谅我
我爱你 法里德
我的法里德 你在哪儿
我希望在安全的地方
我早上想着你醒来
我晚上想着你入睡
我时间不多了 法里德
我希望能再最后见你一面
我花了三千托曼才没让他
被当众鞭打
你知道你做了什么吗
你可能害死你父亲 你明白吗
你必须
住手 他还是个孩子
他是杀人犯
我没剩多少时间了
我希望在死前最后见你一面
请原谅我
主啊 请原谅我
我爱你 法里德
我以为精灵都是蓝色的
I thought genies were blue.
不好吗
No?
我也觉得
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你哥哥怎样了
How's your brother doing?
我觉得他一团糟
I think he's really fucked up.
我妈觉得我爸对他走火入魔了
My mom thinks my dad's obsessed with him.
我觉得他也一团糟
I think he's really fucked up too.
我爸爸
My dad.
这真让人难受
That's so fucking depressing.
你戴这个特别性感
You look super hot in this one.
现在你会用枪了
Now that you've handled a gun,
想要一把吗
any interest in getting one?
我不知道 我要枪干嘛
I don't know. What am I gonna do?
-打种族歧视者吗 -不 但这会让你安心
- Shoot racists? - No, but it's peace of mind,
知道你可以保自己的家人平安
knowing you can keep your family safe.
枪不能保你平安的 钱才能
Guns don't keep you safe. Money keeps you safe.
-看来你经济条件不错 -还可以吧
- Looks like you do all right. - Oh, yeah, we do fine.
他们提供的那些钱是一层保障
That money that they're offering, it's a layer of protection.
大学基金 应急基金
A college fund, a rainy day fund.
世界末日基金
End of the world fund.
是的
Yeah.
那你丈夫对此怎么看
Well, what does your husband think about it?
-你还没告诉他 -今晚
- Oh, you haven't told him yet. - Tonight.
今晚告诉他
Tonight.
我只是需要想想清楚
I, uh, I just... I need to get my head on straight.
来吧
Come on.
我们得练习练习
We're gonna need some practice.
其实我们没 我们没必要
You know, we don't-- we don't have to--
你真贴心
You're sweet.
-眼神接触太多了 -是的 有点强烈
- Too much eye contact? - A little intense, yeah.
有人吗 妈妈回来了
Hello! Mommy's home!
晚饭在冰箱里 宝贝
Dinner's in the fridge, babe!
搞错没有
Come on! Come on.
拜托
Come on!
你好啊 宝贝
Oh, hi, baby! Hey!
-你在看比赛吗 -你不能 你不能
- Are you watching the game? - You can't-- you can't--
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - Yes.
-我能吃块饼干吗 -当然可以啦
- Can I have a cookie? - Of course you may have a cookie.
不过等一等
But you know what? Hang on.
这真好看
This is pretty.
看看这幅漂亮的画
Look at this pretty drawing.
你能给我说说 哪个是妈妈
Can you tell me about it? Which one is Mommy?
你弱爆了
You suck, dude.
马尔科姆 你看过这幅画吗
Uh, Malcolm, have you seen this drawing?
看过了 颜色用得很不错对吧
Yeah. Yeah, excellent coloring, right?
马尔科姆
Malcolm...
我的错 我都没问问你今天过得怎么样
My bad. I did not even ask you about your day.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
我们等会再说
We can talk later.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
-等会 好的 -嗯
- Later. Okay. - Mmm.
这是给你的
This is for you.
你好啊
Hello!
我的幸运星回来了 我真高兴
Oh, my good luck charm is back! Oh, I'm so grateful. Yes!
太棒了 这下他们终于能赢了 终于
Yay, good. Now they can win. Finally! Finally!
法里德
Farid!
我去清♥真♥寺了
I'm headed to the mosque.
你得吃点真正的食物
You need real food.
我本以为你会高兴的...
I thought you would be happy...
能听到她的声音 知道她爱你
to hear her voice and know that she loved you.
她不爱我
She didn't love me.
她诅咒我
She cursed me...
说是我杀了我爸爸
said I had killed my father.
你离开伊朗时 那里一片混乱 她又生病了
When you left Iran, it was chaos. She was ill.
我能理解
I get it.
你不知道这是什么感觉
You don't know how to feel.
她说的和做的那些事
The things that she said and did,
我知道那是虐待
I know they were abusive,
但她还是爱你的
but she still loved you...
你感觉到了 所以才让你困惑
which you felt, which is so confusing,
这些都在你的大脑里联♥系♥了起来
and it's all become connected in your mind.
确实是有关联的
It is all connected.
为什么我今天拿到了那卷带子
Why did I get the tape today?
我因为我的梦去了月亮集市
Huh? I went to the Moon Mart because of my dream,
因为雷蒙把我引向了那里
because Ramon led me there.
法里德 你对这个病患的执着蒙蔽了一切
Farid, this fixation with your patient, it's clouding everything.
你总是念叨着要我接受心灵的力量
Well, you're always nagging me about embracing the spiritual,
我现在就他妈在这么做
and I'm fucking doing it!
伊♥斯♥兰♥教不是唯一的方法
Islam is not the only way!
你需要见一下兰斯代尔医生了
You need to make an appointment with Dr. Langsdale.
我不想再经历一次了
I am not doing this again!
走吧 出去 到清♥真♥寺里祈祷去
Go. Get out. Go to the mosque and pray...
对着空气祈祷 真棒
to no one. Great.
我要专注于真实的东西
I'm gonna focus on what's real.
我太饿了 我们能开斋了吗
Oh, I'm so hungry. Can we-- can we break the fast?
准确的说我已经开斋了 性就是斋戒
Technically, I already did. Sex is breaking the fast.
看 这真的很酷
See, that's so cool.
不好意思 我指的不是我们开斋了
Sorry. Not that we broke the fast,
而是你有传统
just that you have, like, traditions.
我想要传统
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表