剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
什么人 上♥床♥的男人吗
What? A guy who... has sex?
跟女孩上♥床♥的男人吗
A guy who has sex with girls?
-不 那根本不是... -或是跟我上♥床♥的男人
- No, that's not even-- - Or a guy who has sex with me?
只是...
It's just...
感觉一切突然全改变了
it feels like everything's changed all of a sudden, and--
怎么 你觉得喘不过气吗
Oh, what? What? You feel smothered?
你需要点空间
You need your space?
真老套啊
Wow. What a fucking cliche.
克里斯汀 拜托 别这样
Kristen. Come on, don't do this.
你得振作起来 兄弟
You need to get your shit together, dude.
克里斯汀
Kristen.
我一直觉得我应该把她从那些男人手里
I've always felt like I should've saved her...
救出来
from those men.
当然
Of course.
你当时才五岁
You were five years old.
儿童产生责任感
Children make themselves responsible.
比接受混乱容易
It's easier than accepting chaos.
一切都乱七八糟 对吧
It's all just chaos, isn't it?
不是的
Well, not just.
你遇到过最糟糕的事情是什么
What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
好问题
What a lovely question.
我父亲死于车祸
My father died in a car accident.
我就在那辆车里
I was in the car.
我当时十一岁
I was 11 years old.
天哪
Oh my God.
不是像你这样的持续性创伤
It wasn't an ongoing trauma like yours,
但是是很严重的突发创伤
but it was one big surprise trauma.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不幸总会发生
It happens.
我刚意识到我有一阵子没有拉肚子了
I just realized I haven't had explosive diarrhea in a while.
卫生间就在那
The bathroom's right through there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你才对
Thank you.
我要睡了
I'm turning in.
晚安
Night.
前言
H·格雷格里·博特莱特
我儿子关于决心和乐观主义的著述总是让我感到挫败
艾萨克·拜尔
艾克
Ike?
你到底是什么
What the fuck are you?
-喂 -不是吧
- Hello? - Really?
你昨天一整天都没法给我回电♥话♥
You couldn't call me back all day yesterday?
妈 我很好
Mom. I'm good.
我相信你 但我想看看你
I believe you, but I want to see you.
我要带你去吃饭 餐厅你选
I'll take you to a restaurant of your choice.
-今晚 -好的 斗牛餐厅
- Tonight. - Toro Bravo. You're on.
我喜欢那家店
Oh, I love that place.
妈 我有空再打给你
Mom, I gotta call you back.
你到底是什么
What the fuck are you?
山上见
山上见
你是什么
山上见
你是什么
全体人员注意
Attention, stage.
我们30分钟内开始直播
We're going live in 30 minutes.
醒醒 波特兰
我已经让几个我们的律师
Look, I've already got several of our lawyers
调查劳工问题
looking into this labor issue.
今天之内问题就能解决
It'll be resolved by the end of the day.
放松 你应该享受这个
Relax. You should have fun with this.
这不是我精神紧绷的原因
That's not why I'm tense.
我的小儿子 雷蒙
My youngest son, Ramo--
我不想谈这个
You know what? I don't really wanna talk about it.
行 行 你只需要做一件事
Okay. Okay. Well, all you need to do is just one thing,
然后 你可以尽管去
and then... you can take all the time you need
处理雷蒙
to deal with Ramon.
处理他
Deal with him?
奥德丽 我能看出来你不高兴 我
Audrey, I can see you're upset. I...
-我们要取消吗 -不
- Do we need to cancel? - No.
不 当然不
No. Of course not.
棒极了 你只需要
Excellent. All you need to do
把目光集中在我们即将靠
is keep your eye on all the good
共情倡议组织促成的各种好事
that we're gonna accomplish with The Empathy Initiative.
而且我向你保证我们会处理另一件事
And I promise you that we'll take care of this other thing.
你记得凯特吗 她会带你去做头发和化妆
You remember Cait. She's gonna take you back for hair and makeup
然后你就可以见杰克和凯茜
and you can meet Jack and Cathy.
凯特
Cait.
拜尔女士 请跟着我
Ms. Bayer. Please, just, uh, follow me.
-艾希莉 -你好
- Ashley! - Hi.
-你好 请坐 -谢谢
- Hi. Sit, please. - Thank you.
你想要吃点或喝点什么吗
Do you want anything to eat or drink?
不 不 不用了[我很厉害]
Uh, no, no, I'm good.
你是很厉害
You are good.
克里夫在哪儿
So, where's Cliff?
克里夫不在我们这了
Oh, Cliff is no longer with us.
-我们很高兴有你在这 -谢谢
- We are so happy to have you here. - Thank you.
我也很高兴有你在这
I'm so happy to have you here.
指女性和非裔
你满足了两个条件I get to check off two boxes with you.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我这么说是因为我自己就有两种弱势群体身份
Oh, I get to say that because I'm a double-boxer myself.
所以雇我是为了促进多元化
S... So I'm a diversity hire?
不 不 我只是说这不是坏事
Oh God, no. No. I'm just saying it doesn't hurt, right?
看起来很好 也确实很好
It looks good, it is good?
艾希莉 请别把这个当回事
Ashley, don't make this into a thing, please.
这就是个无趣的 不太政♥治♥正确的玩笑
It was just a tasteless and very... un-PC joke.
我道歉
Uh... Apologies.
你在这是因为你的工作不是因为别的 好吗
You're here because of your work and nothing else, okay?
说到这个
Speaking of which...
我喜欢那条裙子
I love that dress.
-太美了 -谢谢你
- It's fabulous. - Thank you.
很有布衣风格
Yeah. Very Cloth.
听起来真简单
It sounds so simple.
这正是我说的 杰克
That's exactly what I said, Jack.
确实很简单 我们要为
It is simple. I mean, do we want to invest
奥德丽·拜尔
共情倡议组织董事
教导孩子共情技能投资吗
in teaching kids empathy skills?
我们相信这样做会对社会有很多
We believe doing so would profoundly affect society
正面作用
in so many positive ways.
我喜欢
I love it.
如果凯茜喜欢
Ah. Well, if Cathy loves it...
奥斯威戈湖市有朋友打进热♥线♥
Okay. We have a call from Lake Oswego.
这是现场直播 你叫什么
You're live on the air. What's your name?
大家好
Hi, I'm Bridget
我是来自人道主义劳工联盟的布里奇特
from the Coalition for Humane Labor Practices.
我们以为你是奥斯威戈湖市的
Oh, we thought you were from Lake Oswego.
我想强调一点
I want to make it clear--
你有什么想说 布里奇特
What's on your mind, Bridget?
我在想
Yeah, I was wondering
共情倡议组织是如何使用童工的
how The Empathy Initiative works alongside child labor?
本杰明风险投资正在
Benjamin Ventures is in the process--
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》宣称
Which The Washington Post now alleges,
这事除了引发工人自杀外
in addition to the worker suicides
还引发了人道主义危机
has led to a humanitarian crisis.
谢谢 布里奇特 还有人打进热♥线♥吗
Thank you, Bridget. Do we have another caller on the line?
使用童工的指控我们也是才听说
Look, the child labor allegations were news to us.
发现之后 我们立刻从
The minute we found out, we divested
那笔考虑之中的新兴市场投资中撤出
from the emerging markets fund that was in question.
我更想谈谈共情倡议组织的情况
What I'd like to talk about is The Empathy Initiative.
撤出了 对吧
Divested, huh?
就这么走开 把自己撇清
Just walked away? Washed your hands of the whole thing?
当然 我不能继续盈利
Well, of course. I couldn't possibly continue to profit--
所以重点在于 你不盈利
So, that's what's important, you not profiting?
当然不是 但
Of course not, but--
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表