剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
你说"我们" 可难道不是你吗
You say, "We," but isn't it you?
这一切都是你自己完成的
Do you do all of this yourself?
卡琳娜帮助很大 不过是的
Well, Karina is a big help, but yes,
-大多数是我自己 -很厉害
- mostly me. - It's very impressive.
你 失陪下
Um, are you-- Excuse me.
-先生 你在干什么 -没事的
- Sir, what are you doing? - Oh, it's okay.
黑人生命一样重要
你会喜欢的 黑人生命一样重要
You'll like this. Black Lives Matter.
谢谢 但是不用
I appreciate that, but no thank you.
-我是为了你 -不 谢谢
- I'm doing this for you. - Why-- No thank you.
你介意你是黑人吗
Do you have a problem with being black?
我只是介意
I-- I just-- I have a problem with people--
先生 我不喜欢你
Sir, sir, I'm not cool with you walking
走进私人领地 未经允许擅自张贴东西
into private property and posting things without permission,
但我谢谢你的支持
but I do appreciate your support.
我这是在支持你的群体
I'm standing with your people.
你是哪门子自我憎恨的纳粹
What kind of bullshit self-loathing nazi are you?
-你得离开 -注意点
- You need to leave now. - Careful.
你真让我恶心
You make me sick to my stomach.
我 立刻滚出去
I need-- Get out, now.
种族叛徒
Race traitor!
这有个种族叛徒 各位
We got a race traitor here, everybody!
我要让大家都知道
Yeah, I'm gonna make sure everybody knows about it too.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
读读
Read it.
醒梦
The waking dreams...
真有这回事吗
are they a real thing?
其他人有这样的情况吗
Do they happen to other people?
嗯 亚里士多德有记录过
Oh, yeah. It's documented by Aristotle,
但是你的情况 我感觉你的梦有目的
but with you, I feel your dreams have purpose.
你有目的
You have a purpose.
你在这些符号♥里
You're seeing some sort of
有看到某种真♥相♥或信息 对吗
truth or messages in these symbols, right?
每个人的符号♥系统都不一样
Everybody's symbology is different,
所以这些符号♥对你来说意味着什么
so what do the symbols mean to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我差点就知道了 然后就消失了
I almost know, and then they just... slip away.
因为你脑子里全是狗屁
Yeah, 'cause your head's full of shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我读不出你的清晰想法
I can't read a clear thought from you,
通常我都很擅长这个
and I'm usually pretty good at that.
你冥想吗
You meditate?
不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
试试
Mmm. Try.
会有助于你聆听自己
It'll help you listen to yourself
以及任何进入你脑子的人
and... to whatever's coming in.
好
Okay.
答案就在你体内 雷蒙 你就是答案
The answers are in you, Ramon. You're it.
你可以想通的
You can figure them out.
我会的
I will.
-小子 -嗯
- Hey, buddy. - Yeah?
我在做三文鱼蛋糕 今晚来吃晚饭
I'm making salmon cakes. Come over for dinner tonight.
太忙了 谢谢 不用了
Too busy. Thanks, but no.
就一个小时
We're talking about an hour.
你连一个小时陪我们的时间都没有吗
You don't have an hour to come hang with us?
没 抱歉
Nope. Sorry.
客户来了 我得挂了
Client's here. Gotta go.
鞋子真漂亮
Those are some shoes.
我女儿的礼物
A gift from my daughter.
你很美
You're beautiful.
少来
Oh stop.
必须吗
Do I have to?
有什么事吗
Is there something...?
是的 大新闻
Oh. Yeah. Big news.
州长联♥系♥你了
You heard from the governor?
他签了字了 我们多了10个学区
He signed off. We're out to 10 more school districts.
这么快
Already?
是不是有点太草率了
Isn't that premature?
我们应该先小范围内测试
We should test on a small scale first.
-这就是小范围 -史蒂夫
- This is small scale. - Steve.
奥德丽 听着 我喜欢共情倡议组织
Audrey. Look, I love the Empathy Initiative.
这是如此美好的事
It's such a beautiful thing.
这是在对的时间出现的对的项目
It's the right project at the right time,
我们得尽快推广出去
and we need to get it out there
为了你 也为了所有人
for you and for everybody as soon as we can.
我们需要这个
We need this.
我很感激你把项目带来
I'm very grateful that you brought it here.
你不用奉承我
You don't have to flatter me.
我没奉承你
No, I'm not flattering you.
你总是觉得我想奉承你
You always think I'm trying to flatter you.
你还是没看出这有多大潜力 对吗
You still don't see how big this can be, do you?
我能看出 但如果有问题
I do see, but if there are problems anywhere,
我们应该先解决
we should take care of them first.
我们一边落实一边发现问题 好吗
We find the problems through implementation, okay?
我们探索得越多越好
The more we explore, the better.
在发展过程中改善
Refine as we go.
好像有点反了
Seems kind of backwards...
但我懂你的意思 你懂我的意思吗
but I get your point. Do you get my point?
我懂 我们会先仔细检查完
I do, I do. We'll go through this with a fine-tooth comb,
-才做进一步决定 -谢谢
- before it goes any further. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
-这很有意思 -对
- This is fun. - Yeah.
充满活力
Sassy.
玄学类
我是杜克
It's Duc.
我是杜克
It's Duc. Is--
-喂 -卡门
- Hello? - Carmen.
我是杜克
Hey... it's Duc!
-拜尔-博特莱特 -杜克
- Bayer-Boatwright. - Duc!
怎么啦
What's going on?
没什么 你没预感到我会打来吗
Oh, nothing. You didn't sense I would call?
嘲笑有直觉的人
Mmm. Heckling the intuitive?
我们不是已经说过这事了吗
Aren't we past that?
等一下 不 抱歉
Uh, wait, no, no, sorry.
我不知道为什么会这么说
I don't know why that just fell out of my mouth.
抱歉
Um... sorry.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在 记账
Oh, I'm just... bookkeeping.
很刺♥激♥
So thrilling.
你又在做什么
What are you doing?
我就想问问
I'm just wondering
你想不想
if you felt like...
做点什么 也许去某个地方
doing something, maybe going somewhere...
当然了 是跟我一起
with me, of course.
听起来太空泛了
That sounds pretty general.
抱歉 我可以说具体一点
Sorry, I-- I can be specific.
今天下午去远足
Hike this afternoon?
除非你不喜欢远足
Unless you don't like hikes,
或不喜欢下午 或今天下午不好
or afternoons, or this afternoon is bad.
远足 好的
Yes, hike.
今天下午 好的
Yes, this afternoon.
跟你一起 好的
Yes, you.
想来接我吗
Wanna pick me up?
好啊
Um, yes!
我可不想让你来接我
Uh, yeah, I don't want you to pick me up.
我很擅长接人
I'm good at picking up.
我开特斯拉
Uh, I drive a Tesla.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
好的 就这样 我来接你
Um, okay. Uh, all right. I'll pick you up.
-好的 没问题 -三点行吗
- Okay. All right. - Three o'clock?
可以 可以 再见
Okay. Okay, bye.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表