剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
-你好 是克洛伊的妈妈吗 -是的
- Hi. Chloe's mom? - Yes.
我是海莉的妈妈艾希莉
Hi, I'm Hailey's mom, Ashley.
海莉 对 知道了
Hailey, Hailey. Oh, yes, yes, yes.
你是马尔科姆的妻子
You are-- you are Malcolm's wife.
是的 很高兴认识你
Yes, it's nice to meet you.
我叫芭贝特·吉普森
Babette Gibson.
很高兴认识你 芭贝特 你好克洛伊
Good to meet you, Babette. Hi, Chloe.
你好 我们能聊聊吗
Hi. Hi. Uh, can we-- can we talk?
当然 当然可以
Oh. Sure. Yeah, of course.
你能再去玩一会吗
Can you play for just one more second?
可以吗 我等一会就过去
Yes? Okay, I'll be there in a second. Yeah?
-怎么了 -海莉很失落
- What's going on? - So, Hailey is really upset.
很显然
Apparently
克洛伊因为她的棕色皮肤说她是傻瓜
Chloe told her that she is poopy because she is brown.
-我的天 -是的
- Oh my God. - Right.
所以我希望你可以
Yeah, so I was hoping that
跟克洛伊聊一下这个 然后
you could talk to Chloe about it and maybe--
克洛伊是绝不会说这种话的
Oh, Chloe would never say something like that.
-什么 -不 不可能的
- Excuse me? - No. Never.
她是绝不会说这种话的
She would never ever say something like that.
肯定是别人 真不好意思 这
I-- It must have been somebody else. I am so sorry. That is--
吉布森太太 海莉不会编造这种事情的
Well, Mrs. Gibson, Hailey doesn't make things like this up,
我之前从来没听她用过"傻瓜"这个词
and I've never even heard her use the word "poopy" before, so--
是的 但克洛伊就是不会的
Yeah, but Chloe simply never would.
我也从没听她用过这个词
I mean, I've never heard her use the word either.
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah. I am so sorry.
我姐夫是印第安人
I mean, my-- my brother-in-law is Indian, and--
-什么 我不 -傻瓜这个词
- What-- I don't-- - And the word "Poopy"?
傻瓜 不 我很抱歉
"Poopy." No. I'm so sorry.
听着 我明白
I'm-- I-- look. I get it.
谈论肤色有时会让人很不自在
Talking about skin color can be really uncomfortable.
你不会真的要
Are you really going to--
我们 你不会的
Let's-- No, you're not.
-不会的 你是认真的吗 -是的
- No, you're not. Are you serious? - Yes.
马尔科姆太太 听着
Mrs. Malcolm, listen. Listen.
我们教导孩子没有肤色差异这一说
We teach our children that there is no such thing as skin color.
对吧
Right?
我们都只是人 所以
We're all just people, so.
事实上 当你的女儿海莉
And truthfully, when your daughter, Hailey,
上个月叫克洛伊萝卜头的时候
called my Chloe a carrot head, last month...
的确发生过 我没有跑到
That happened, so I didn't come running
你和你丈夫面前因为这些
to you and your husband and accuse you of...
傻瓜之类的事情指责你
all this with the poopies and you know.
克洛伊 小宝贝 我们得走了
Chloe! My love, we're going to go.
-我对此感到很抱歉 -好吧
- I am so sorry about that. - Yeah. Oh. Oh.
很抱歉 天哪
So sorry. Oh God.
-这真的很恶劣 我很抱歉 -的确是
- That's awful. I'm so sorry. - Yeah. It is. It is.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
伊♥斯♥兰♥文化中心
等等 就是这里
Wait. That's it?
是的
Yup.
我以为会像是
I thought it was going to be like--
看着像商店一样
Looks like a store.
我们在前门本来有一座尖塔和一个大标牌
Yeah, we had a minaret and a big sign for the front
上面写着"充满穆♥斯♥林♥"
that said "Chock full of Muslims,"
但我们决定不要了
but then we decided against it.
真搞笑
Hilarious.
我不该吸电子烟的
I shouldn't have hit the vaporizer.
我现在感觉好焦虑
I feel all fucking anxious now.
别焦虑
Don't be.
-好的 我要进去了 -等等
- Okay, I'm going in. - Oh, wait.
我
I...
需要让你带着这个
have to put this on you.
还有顺便问一句
Also, by the way...
为什么女孩要被隔离开
...why do the girls have to be separate?
-让人感觉很... -性别歧视
- It just feels very... - Sexist?
你怎么敢这么说 这是我的信仰 我的文化
How dare you? This is my faith, my culture.
别这样逗我
Don't make fun of me.
好吧
All right.
我觉得我们准备好了
I think... we're good.
准备好了吗
Ready?
走吧
Let's go.
所以在这种时候 我们希望去理解
And so, in times like these, we look to understand
我们身边隐形的力量
the invisible forces around us...
-见鬼 -邀请混乱进入我们的生活
- Shit. - ...inviting chaos into our lives.
-我没穿袜子 -没关系的
- I didn't wear socks. - It's fine.
这是1526至1527年
This is 1526 to 27
告诉我们是真♥主♥用干燥的泥土
tell us simply that God created man...
-我进去了 等会在这见 -造出了人类
- I'm going in. Meet me here after. - ...from dried clay.
而他在此之前用无烟的火焰
And He created the jinn before that
造出了神灵
from smokeless flame and fire.
在书本上 神灵看起来很酷
On paper, the jinn sound kind of cool.
是隐形的
Invisible...
生活在这个地球上的平行世界里
living in a parallel world right here on this Earth,
能够改变身体形态 影响我们的生活
able to change physical form and influence our lives.
有些是好的 有些是坏的
Some good, some evil,
有些纯粹是混乱特工
some purely agents of chaos.
就像X战警一样
You know, like X-Men.
但我们不能误解它
But let's not get it twisted, folks.
安♥拉♥
Allah...
-给予他们和我们 -过来 坐这里
- gave us and them... - Come. Sit here.
-自♥由♥意志的祝福 -你会有更好的体验
- ...the blessing of free will. - You'll get a better feel for it.
坐过去点 宝贝
Move over, baby.
在对错之间选择的意愿
The will to choose between right and wrong.
有些是阿♥拉♥伯语 但你不需要听懂
Some of it's in Arabic, but you don't have to understand.
所以 让我们来祷告
So, let us pray...
这样我们才会小心选择
so that we are mindful of the choice...
在我们的生活中做正确的事情
to do good in our lives...
为了我们的社群 无论是不是穆♥斯♥林♥
and for our communities, Muslim and non-Muslim alike.
雷蒙
Ramon.
不 是你老婆
Uh, no, it's your wife.
怎么了
Oh, hey. What's up?
别忘了阿米尔叔叔的事情 好吗
Don't forget Uncle Amir, okay?
好的 我正要走呢 我上节诊疗刚刚取消
Yeah, yeah, I'm leaving right now. My last session canceled.
努力想想他现在有多痛苦
Try to remember how much pain he's in,
以及他有多孤独多害怕
and how lonely and afraid he is.
忽略那些敌意就好 真的没那么难
Just look past the hostility. It's really not that hard.
你屈尊俯就的时候真性感
You're so sexy when you're condescending.
再见
Goodbye.
暴♥力♥和混乱
We have violence and mayhem...
正在全国蔓延 女士们先生们
...exploding all across this great nation, ladies and gentlemen.
阿米尔叔叔
Uncle Amir?
在吗
Hello?
我给你带杂货来了 叔叔
I brought you groceries, Uncle.
把东西放好 把碗洗干净就走吧
Put them away, do the dishes, and go.
你真的不用我帮你吸尘
Are you sure you don't want me to vacuum
或清洗卫生间吗
or clean the bathroom for you?
下次你老婆再帮我做吧
Your wife can do it next time.
莱拉不是你的佣人
Layla is not your maid.
你想的话 我可以帮你请一个
I could arrange for one, if you'd like.
我们都知道你有钱 法里德
We all know that you're rich, Farid.
这是给你的东西
Here's your shit.
忘恩负义的家伙
Ungrateful boy.
你胖了
You have grown fatter.
莱拉做的菜很好吃
Layla's a wonderful cook.
是啊 她是个贤惠的女人
Yes. She is a good woman.
我本来希望我哥也找个好老婆 结果没有
I hoped the same for my brother, but no.
他找了你妈
He found your mother.
一个荡♥妇♥ 后来成了极端分子 但从来不是好厨师
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表