剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
在詹姆斯·K·波尔克学院发生的
A racist mock lynching
一起种族主义模拟私刑事件
at James K. Polk Academy
让该波特兰磁校
has many students at the
众多学生愤怒不已
Portland magnet school expressing outrage.
这是一起仇恨犯罪 只要仇恨犯罪还违法
This is a hate crime. The perpetrators should be prosecuted
开尔文·哈里森
学生
违法者就应当被起诉
while hate crimes are still against the law.
但是奥德丽·拜尔
But Audrey Bayer,
一名代表该校发言的冲突解决顾问
a conflict-resolution consultant speaking for the school
反对起诉
dismissed the idea of prosecution.
他们只是孩子
These are just kids,
还有很长的路要走
with their whole lives ahead of them
我们必须继续支持他们
We have to continue to support them,
即使他们犯了错
even when they screw up.
来自席琳·维尔玛 波特兰《第八新闻》
Shireen Verma News 8, Portland.
-你们的咖啡 -谢谢 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks. - Thanks.
我可以给钱的
You know, I could've gotten them.
没事
That's fine.
妈妈忘记她借给了我她的信♥用♥卡♥
Mom forgot that she let me borrow her credit card.
而且你从来不付钱
And also, you never pay for anything.
从来都不
Never.
-你还好吗 -嗯 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
就是想你了
I just missed you.
-我前几天才看到你了 -对
- I saw you the other day. - Right.
家里太没劲了
Home sucks.
爸妈最近有点奇怪
Mom and Dad have been kind of weird.
怎么了
What happened?
不知道 吵架什么的 妈又在
I don't know. Some kind of fight, and now, Mom's doing that
一边咬嘴唇一边盯着远处
staring-off- into-middle-distance- while-chewing-her-lip thing.
可能是老爸又迷糊了
It's probably Dad just being spacey again.
我记得我读十一年级那年
I remember, um, my junior year...
爸爸在马桶上剃阴毛
Dad trimmed his pubes into the toilet
忘了冲 然后妈妈发现了
and forgot to flush it, and Mom realized.
她朝他吼了好几天 嗓子都吼哑了
And she started yelling at him for days and lost her voice.
克里斯汀 这事很好笑的
Kristen, that was funny.
我的天
Oh my God.
怎么了
What?
好吧
Okay.
我无意中看到他的
I didn't mean to see him...
但我做不到不告诉你
but I can't just not tell you.
哪里
Where?
-霍桑桥 -你去那干什么
- Hawthorne Bridge. - What were you doing there?
你在跟踪他吗
Were-- Were you following him?
不 我没有
No, no, I wasn't.
-我们只是 -"我们"
- We just-- - "We"?
我和我朋友在一起 我们在完成学校的一个项目
I was with my friend, we were doing some school thing,
然后就看到他了
and I just-- I saw him.
你有跟你朋友说他是谁吗
Did you tell your friend who he was?
你不知道他在做什么以及原因
You-- you don't know what he was doing or why.
克里斯汀 你真♥他♥妈♥的不成熟
Kristen, you're so fucking immature.
你知道我生活里破事已经够多了
I mean, you know I have enough shit going on in my life, okay?
我不需要你来破坏好东西
I don't need you to be fucking ruining the good stuff.
我没有
I am not.
雷蒙 他在那里面待了两个小时 他还能做什么
Ramon, he was in there for two hours. What could he be doing?
克里斯汀 这不是你看的那些钙片 好吗
Kristen, this isn't one of your little gay porn movies, okay?
这是我的生活
This is my fucking life.
弗雷德 我是雷蒙
Hey, Fred, this is Ramon.
我知道我们该今天下午见面
I-- I know we're supposed to be meeting this afternoon,
但我去不了 我会再联♥系♥你重新定时间
but I-- I can't make it, so I will call and reschedule.
似乎很明确啊 西蒙
That seems oddly specific, Simon.
要说了
Here it comes.
要讲故事了
Here comes the story.
我觉得这是你多年来写得最有意思的东西
I think it's the most interesting thing you've written in years.
-吉吉 -怪兽
- Gigi! - Monster!
你要穿着睡衣去上学吗
Are you going to school in pajamas?
不 我会穿我的裙子
No, I'm wearing my dress.
听上去很漂亮的样子 快去穿上吧
Ooh, that sounds pretty. Go put it on for Gigi.
你累了吗
You tired?
你要去健身房♥吗
You going to the gym?
不 我要去上马伽术课
Uh, no, it's-- I have Krav Maga.
就是那个自卫课
It's the self-defense class I'm taking.
怎么样 我会喜欢吗
How is it? Would I like it?
应该不会
No. I don't think so.
挺激烈的
It's, uh, it's kind of intense.
基本宗旨就是
It's very much about
在对方伤害你之前打倒对方
hurting the other guy before he can hurt you.
-你对此很感兴趣吗 -是的
- Is that something that interests you? - Yeah.
我感觉受到了威胁 计划生育局的事
I felt threatened-- the Planned Parenthood thing,
还有之后警♥察♥搜身
the fucking cops afterwards.
克里斯汀不是说警♥察♥挺好的吗
I thought Kristen said the police were nice.
他们对她好
They were nice to her.
今早有人给我发了一个视频
You know, someone sent me a video this morning.
你几天前上过新闻
You were on the news a couple of days ago.
-是的 克里斯汀学校有几个学生 -我看到了
- Yes, the, um-- some kids at Kristen's school-- - I saw it.
你为什么在帮他们说话
Why were you defending them?
-我没有 -你说他们只是孩子
- I wasn't. - You said they were just kids,
我们应该借此机会
that we should take the opportunity
-教导他们而不是... -是的
- to teach them rather than just... - Yes.
-我还说 -开除他们
- And I also said-- - ...fucking kicking them out,
因为他们是纳粹 他们想吓唬
'cause they're Nazis. They were trying to scare
那个学校里本就担惊受怕的
the what, the eight or nine non-white kids
八♥九♥个非白人学生
in that school that are already terrified.
我知道那视频看上去像什么
I know how the video looked,
我能理解你感到生气
and I can imagine it made you angry.
你不能对危险的人仁慈 妈 我很受伤
You can't be kind to dangerous people, Mom. It hurts me.
-好吗 它会伤害到我这样的人 -视频剪辑过
- Okay? It hurts people like me. - That video was edited.
我说了那些孩子犯了罪 不能接受
I said those kids had committed a crime, it was unacceptable.
那你干嘛还要说别的
Then why did you have to say anything else?
你在为仇恨犯罪绕弯子
You're equivocating for hate crimes.
你知道我的为人
You know who I am.
你知道我相信什么
You know what I believe. What...
你这是唱的哪出戏
What is this really about?
你 你一向
You've just-- you've always been so--
那些珠子 非洲海报
I mean, the-- the beads, the African posters,
在我生日派对上做馥馥白糕
the... serving fucking dumboy and fufu at my birthday parties.
你完全不懂
You just have no idea what it's like
跟周围人不一样是怎样的感受 然后坚持要...
to already be different and then to have you insist that...
我想让你知道你是谁
I-- I wanted you to know who you were.
妈 我知道我是谁 我是那个黑人女生
Mom, I knew who I was! I was the black girl!
天啊
Oh my God.
你还要我送她去学校吗
Do you-- Do you still want me to take her to school?
-是的 -海莉
- Yes. - Hailey!
快点 外婆要去工作了
Come on. Grandma's got to get to work.
来了
Coming!
看看你 多漂亮的裙子
Look at you. What a beautiful dress.
谷歌♥翻译
蝴蝶
你总是吃掉所有蝴蝶
爸
Dad.
杜克
Hey, Duc.
你记得迈克尔吧 我的助教
You remember Michael, my TA?
记得 你好啊么
Yeah. Yeah, hey. How are you?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
我发现你给我的套餐
I found out the package you gave me
每个月可以接纳3个客人
allows three guests a month, so.
懂了
Oh. Got it.
你说得对 这里很棒
You were right, this place is great.
我喝了杯思慕雪
I... got myself a smoothie
冲走毒素 准备好开始了
to flush out toxins, and ready to go.
那个其实含有很多糖分
Yeah, that-- that's got a lot of sugar, actually.
不能多喝
You should watch out on that one.
-这个也是 -了解
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表