剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
I've got work and...
他需要你
he needs you.
你想要这个吗
You want this?
你这个可悲的人♥渣♥
Fucking pathetic piece of shit.
嗨
Hey.
你应该叫醒我的
You should've woken me.
我说不定早上约了病人
I could've had an early patient.
我不会支持你的恶习
I'm not your enabler.
你意思是我上瘾了吗
Are you suggesting I'm an addict?
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
你才怎么回事
What's going on with you?
你经常抽大♥麻♥
You're smoking pot regularly,
你以为自己跟一个病人心灵相通
you think you have some sort of psychic connection to a patient.
-我的确跟他心灵相通 -好吧
- I do have a psychic connection to him. - Okay.
拜托 莱拉
Come on, Layla.
你不是一直希望我接受不可解释之事吗
Haven't you always wanted me to be open to the unexplainable?
有人在我们儿子的储物柜上喷纳粹十字标志
People are painting swastikas on our son's locker...
而你的注意力却放在这种事上
and this is what you're focusing on.
法里德 我不知道
Farid, I don't know.
一切似乎有些走火入魔
It's all just starting to look a little manic.
这不是走火入魔
This is not mania.
这比我或雷蒙都重要 比任何人都重要
This is bigger than me, or Ramon, or anyone else.
各位参展商 请注意
Attention, exhibitors.
半小时后 展场将向公众开放
The floor will be open to the public in half an hour.
请各参展商准备好游戏展位
Exhibitors, please have your booths ready for game time.
《王国》
克里斯汀:
爸要来博览会
杀了
我
吧
你把幽灵从你机器里赶出去了吗
Did you get the ghost out of your machine?
教授真的说
Did the professor really say
迷宫工作室想要我们的游戏演示吗
that Maztastic Studios wants a demo from us?
这才像样
That is what I'm talking about.
我们没问题的
We got this, girl.
《王国》
雷蒙:
待会见
你不是不喜欢游戏吗
I thought you didn't like games.
我觉得这很重要
Well, I feel it's important that Ramon--
让雷蒙和你们都知道
and that all you kids know that
爸爸真心爱你们 支持你们
I truly love you and support you.
你妈妈也是
And your mom.
克里斯汀:
爸爸好古怪
我不认为父母的爱能起多大作用
Well, I don't think that parental love is very effective.
毕竟现阶段地球正经历
I mean, the Earth is currently experiencing
大规模的物种灭绝
major species die-offs.
我们正进入第六次生物大灭绝
We're entering the sixth mass extinction.
不管怎样
Nevertheless, let's
我们尽力把今天变得有价值
try to make today a day worth living.
天呐 你的口气跟杜克一模一样
Oh my god, you sound like Duc.
该死
Oh shit!
操
Fuck!
太棒了 宝贝 成功了
Yeah, baby, it worked.
你真该看看我落地的英姿
You should've seen me huck that jump.
-菲尔真厉害 -我就知道他能做到
- Good for Phil. - I knew he could do it.
杜克摔车了 你知道都是你的功劳
Ah, Duc bonked. Hey, you know it's all you, man.
杜克·拜博特悉心指点我 他说的我都照做了
Duc Bay-Boat dialed me in. I did everything he said--
绿色饮料 思维投射
green drink, thought projection,
-更别说我还禁欲了 -真的吗
- not to mention I was celibate. - You were?
-他才没有 -不可能
- He was not. - No way.
是真的 谢谢你了 杜克
Yes way. Thanks a lot, Duc.
恭喜 也给马尔科姆鼓掌
Congrats, and props to Malcolm.
是啊 第二名 简直就是头号♥输家
Oh yeah, second place. It's like number-one loser.
第二名是马尔科姆最好的个人成绩
Hey, second place is a personal best for Malcolm.
第一名请第一轮酒 你懂规矩的
First place, first round. You know the rules.
-没错 -真不敢相信你是第一 宝贝
- That's right. - I can't believe you're first, baby.
菲利普崛起 称霸百年
Philip rising! Long may he reign!
妈的
Fucking...
我们去找雷蒙
Let's find Ramon.
你感到很不知所措 对吧
It's all very overwhelming for you, isn't it?
在这部分你对玩家要求很多
You ask a lot of the player in this section.
大部分人会想放弃的
Most people are gonna wanna give up.
就像人生
Like life.
没错 像人生 但游戏不是人生
Yeah, like life. Yeah, but games aren't life.
游戏要给玩家奖赏
Games reward the player.
在这个洞穴里 奖赏在哪里
So, in this cavern, where's the reward?
除了出去 没有即时的奖赏 不过...
Besides getting out, there's no immediate reward, but...
调平系统怎么样
How about a leveling system?
前进不会得到分数
There aren't points for advancement, no,
但玩家会感受到某种进展 因为...
but the player will sense some sort of progression, because...
但愿里面的图像很酷很美
the graphic is super cool and beautiful hopefully.
在现实生活中 辛勤工作就会积累财富
In life, we accumulate wealth for work.
《王国》不总是公平的
Realms isn't always fair.
看起来我就只是走来走去
It seems like all I'm doing is walking around,
看着蝴蝶 试着想通
looking at butterflies, trying to figure out
哪一只会做什么 但它们都一个样
which one does anything, but they're all identical.
都一个样吗
Are they?
那就是要找与众不同那只 我真笨
So look for the different one. Well, I'm an idiot.
嗨 哥们
Hey, yo, bro.
来吧
Here we go.
太美了
It's gorgeous.
谢谢
Huh. Thanks.
我想找的是基于技巧成分的游戏
You know, I'm looking for more of a skill-based component.
对猜谜游戏不太感兴趣
Not really interested in puzzle games.
《王国》就是猜谜游戏
Well, Realms is a puzzle game,
但游戏使用的不是推理和演绎
but instead of reasoning and deduction,
而是梦的逻辑
the game uses dream logic.
本杰明生物科学公♥司♥
登录失败
你得跟服务台说 拿个单子
You have to talk to the help desk and get a ticket.
我试过发电邮给他们
I tried emailing them.
-然后呢 -没通过
- And...? - It didn't go through.
-你没上局域网 -我上了
- You're not on the intra-net. - Oh yes, I am.
你只上了互联网 你得上局域网
You're on the Internet. You need to be on the intra-net.
我要怎么做
How...how do I do that?
登录到入口
Log on to the portal.
其实吧 我家里有盏灯特别合适
You know what? I've got the perfect lamp from home.
好的 但你仍然需要
Okay, but you're still gonna
递交单子才能审批
need to submit a ticket for approval.
批准了才有灯泡
You need approval for bulbs.
我自己有灯泡 我才不要...
I've got my-- my own bulbs. I'm not gonna--
我们的电网不带电 完全太阳能
We're grid neutral, completely solar,
也就是说你需要批准才有灯泡
which means you need approval for light bulbs,
这样就能做到全LED灯
so they're all LED.
拉尔夫
Ralph?
怎么了 夫人
Uh, yes, ma'am?
请让史蒂文来我办公室一趟
Could you please ask Steven to come down to my office?
天哪
Oh my god.
战争都变成娱乐消遣了
When did war become entertainment?
《伊利亚特》
"The Iliad"?
但你们的游戏不一样
But what you're doing, it's different.
你们的游戏重点不是尸体数量和暴♥力♥
Your game isn't about body count or violence.
更像是在沉思
It's more like a meditation
人性在生之残酷之间的挣扎
on humanity's struggle with the cruelty of existence--
孤独 痛苦
loneliness, pain.
对吧
Right?
差不多吧
Am I close?
为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你的游戏很棒
You've done a beautiful thing here.
说真的 这地方太酷了
I mean, seriously, this place is crazy.
你这身装扮和这里一点都不搭
You are not fitting in with your outfit.
你真该看看格雷格·拜尔-B
You seriously should've seen Greg Bayer-B.
他整个不知所措
He was completely floored.
-我信 -他完全不知道这是什么情况
- Yeah, I bet. - He had no idea what was going on.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表