剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
Jordan and Zachary!
贝卡和卡拉
Becca and Kara.
贾斯汀和亨特
Justin and Hunter.
妮可和卡梅伦
Nicole and Cameron.
罗布和克洛伊
Robb and Chloe.
凯尔和萨凡纳 克里斯汀和纳维德
Kyle and Savannah, Kristen and Navid.
罗根和罗根 好吗
Logan and Logan, okay?
这任务很好玩 我允许你们用手♥机♥
This is fun. I'm letting you use your phone.
给我带点好东西回来 好不好
Bring me something good back, okay?
试着利用媒体的特质
Try to use what's specific to the medium
来传达你们的观点
to get your viewpoint across.
嘿 美女
Hey, pretty.
嘿 帅哥
Hey... hot man.
我们该在一组的
We should've been partners in there.
没错
Yeah, right.
我们被打劫了
We got robbed.
被罗布[打劫]了
Robbed, I tell you.
我懂 你真有意思
Got it. You're so funny.
-所以 -所以
- So... - So...
麦迪逊的父母又不在家
Madison's parents are gone. Again.
她要开派对
She's having another party.
你来吗
You coming?
-她没邀请我 所以 -我邀请你
- Well, she didn't invite me, so. - Well, I'm inviting you.
她不会介意的
So she won't care.
那好吧
Well, okay then.
好 8点在那儿见
Okay, then. Meet me there at 8:00?
-9点 -没问题
- 9:00? - No problem.
我要带什么吗
Should I bring anything or...?
带你就行
Just you.
嗨 搭档
Hi, partner.
想要 定个计划吗
Want to... make a plan?
当然 随便
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
-这就是他们全部的花 -对
- This all the flowers they had? - Yep, this is it.
你答应过要礼貌
You promised you would be polite.
我一向很礼貌
I'm always polite.
法里德 法里德
Farid. Farid.
怎么 他要是想讨论 我不会当哑巴
What? But if he wants to discuss, I'm not a mute.
-好吧 -我会讨论
- Okay. - I'll discuss.
和平与你同在
Asalamu Alaykum!
-和平也与你同在 -你好
- Wa Alaikum Salaam. - Hi.
谢谢
Thank you!
-进来吧 -谢谢 好的
- Come in! - Thank you. Okay.
我不确定你们会不会来
I wasn't sure if this would ever happen.
就是说啊
I know!
我也有同感
Yeah, I feel the same.
-今晚能相聚真是难能可贵 -感谢真♥主♥
- It's a gift to be together tonight. - Alhamdoliilah.
你们要喝点什么
What can I get you?
薄荷咸酸奶 一种波斯酸奶饮品
Doogh. A Persian yogurt drink.
我喝过 很好喝 谢谢
I'm familiar. Delicious! Thank you!
和一瓶丝滑 醇柔的俄勒冈黑比诺红葡萄酒
And a silky, supple Oregon Pinot Noir...
给我喝的
for me.
你想喝什么都行
Whatever you like.
请坐 我马上回来
Please sit. I'll be right back.
我们是波特兰最烂的家长
We are the worst parents in Portland.
我们太逊了
We are so lame,
甚至没法给个四岁小孩举办派对
we can't even pull off a party for a four-year-old.
这不全是我们的错
Well, it's not all our fault.
其他的家长也烂
Those other parents suck, too.
对 去他们的
Yeah. Yeah, fuck them!
他们坑了我们
They-- they screwed us.
他们坑了海莉 对我来说他们都死了
They screwed Hailey. They're dead to me.
你应该跟进的
Well, you should have followed up,
不过我猜你忙着买♥♥雪橇去了
but I guess you were too busy buying skis.
你给了我宾客名单
You gave me the guest list.
我发了邀请函 我发了提醒函
I sent out the invite. I sent out the reminder.
该跟进的是你
You were supposed to follow-up.
德文的妈妈说她告诉过你他们没法来
Devon's mom said she told you they couldn't come.
德文的妈妈是个酒鬼
Devon's mom is a drunk.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that!
我一个电♥话♥都没接到
I never got a call
除了一个刚分居的爸爸 他还哭了
except from one newly separated dad... who cried.
我今天花了好几个小时打电♥话♥
I spent hours on the phone today
想从这些废物宾客嘴里得到一句直接的回答
trying to get a straight answer from these loser guests.
-该跟进的人是你 -说这个没用
- You are the one who should have followed up. - This isn't helping.
是啊 对不起
No, sorry.
必须给她开个派对
She's gotta have a party.
森林公园
Forest Park.
去那儿干嘛
What about it?
家庭野餐
Family picnic.
宝贝 不 海莉不喜欢这个
Babe, no. Hailey doesn't want that.
她喜欢劣质披萨
She wants bad pizza,
游戏 还有喧哗的噪声
and-- and games, and loud noises.
那种充满尿味和呕吐物味的地方
Some kind of place that smells like pee and puke.
亲爱的 那是你喜欢的 海莉才四岁
Sweetie, that's what you want, okay? Hailey's four.
坐其他人的车对她很重要
Riding in somebody else's car is a big deal for her.
我小时候总去森林公园
We used to go to Forest Park all the time when I was a kid.
她会喜欢的
She'll love it.
现在通知你家人有点晚了
It's pretty late notice for your family.
我妈会让他们都来的
My mother will make them all come.
我可以带上无人机
I could take the drone.
别跟我说我们还有无人机
Please don't tell me we have a drone.
所有人都能去吗
Everybody can make it?
雷蒙没回复
Ramon didn't answer,
但我没法想象他会错过海莉的任何事
but I can't imagine him missing anything for Hailey.
我们明天顺路去接他
We'll swing by and pick him up on the way tomorrow.
记住 他讨厌泡菜
Remember, he hates pickles.
雷蒙不吃泡菜
No pickles for Ramon!
杜克不吃蛋黄酱
No mayo for Duc.
克里斯汀不吃芥末
No mustard for Kristen.
艾希莉不吃奶酪
No cheese for Ashley.
马尔科姆什么佐料都吃
Malcolm's good with all condiments.
他不太挑食 马尔科姆
He's not very discerning, Malcolm.
你给史蒂夫·本杰明打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Steve Benjamin?
没
No.
为什么
Why not?
也许我是时候不干了
Maybe it's time for me to quit.
什么
What?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们年轻的时候幻想过我们未来会成什么样
When we were young and thought about what we'd be like now,
那时我期望中的自己比现在好得多
I hoped I'd be so much more.
-奥德丽 -不是竞争意义上的 但...
- Audrey. - Not in a competitive way, but...
我对自己很失望
I'm disappointed in myself.
-为什么 -你有你的书和教职
- Why? - Well, you have your book and tenure.
史蒂夫·本杰明有钱
Steve Benjamin has his billions.
艾希莉有她的生意
Ashley has her business.
杜克有他的 不管是啥
Duc has his... whatever it is.
我有什么呢 资产阶级生活作风
What do I have to show? A bourgeois lifestyle.
一点点善事 成功了几次 失败得更多
A few good deeds. A couple of hits, more misses.
不太亮眼
Small-time.
没多少拿得出手的
Not much of anything.
而且我还被炒了
And I just got fired.
奥德丽
Audrey...
你养育了一个家庭
you raised a family.
这是要求最高 最有创造性的工作
That's the most demanding and creative job there is.
这就让你比我们都了不起
That puts you head and shoulders above the rest of us.
空闲时间里你还帮助他人
And in your spare time, you helped other people.
有多少人在你的劝导下
How many people are alive today
放弃自杀存活至今
because you talked them out of suicide?
我不记得了 我只记得自己犯下的错
I don't remember. I only remember my mistakes.
你知道我们需要什么
You know what we need?
薯片 薯片 胡萝卜条
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表