剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
在你们还有能力的时候去制♥造♥麻烦
'causing trouble while you still can!
出去 所有人都出去 出去
Get out! All of you, out! Get out!
去生活 去爱人
Live! Love somebody!
恨人 别再思考
Hate somebody! Let's stop thinking!
去烧东西 去把该死的纳粹揍一顿
Go burn something down, go punch a fucking Nazi,
就是别他妈去思考
but stop fucking thinking!
你还好吧
You okay?
就是有点儿累
Just a little tired.
好的
Okay.
我从小在俄勒冈州长大 怎么就没来过这里
How could I have grown up in Oregon and never been here before?
很不可思议 对吧
Oh yeah. It's insane, right?
你小时候经常在户外吗
You, uh- - you spend a lot of time outdoors growing up?
我记得几次野营 但都停办了
I remember a few camping trips, but they kinda just stopped.
真可惜 为什么
Oh shit. Why?
不知道 每个人都有手♥机♥了
I don't know. Everybody got phones?
也对
Yup.
你上次去暗点是什么时候
When's the last time you went to a dark spot?
什么
What?
就是...
It's, um...
就是个远离
it's a place far enough away
光污染和声污染...
from major light and noise pollution...
可以看得到银河的地方
from which you could really see the Milky Way
特别壮丽 你要是没见过的话
which, if you've never seen, is... fucking majestic.
比这还壮丽吗
More majestic than this?
我今晚带你去 你自己决定哪个更壮丽
I'll take you tonight. Decide for yourself.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh yeah? - Yeah.
等等
Wait. One second.
好了
Okay.
怎么样 好看吗
How is it? Is it good?
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你可以发给我吗
Ooh, can you send that to me?
我要发到Instagram上
I gotta Instagram it.
作为我的傻瓜名人照片
It's my celebutard face.
这包哪来的
Where'd you get this purse?
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
威尔皮革店的
It's from Will Leather Goods.
这样的包要多少钱
How much a bag like this cost?
不确定 估计300块
I'm not sure. Maybe 300.
你不记得你花了多少钱
You don't remember what you paid for it?
我没花钱买♥♥ 那是个促销礼品
I didn't pay for it. It was a promotional gift.
我在我的购物网站上展示他们的商品
I feature their merchandise on my retail site,
那不是我偷来的 如果你怀疑我的话
so I didn't steal it, if that's what you're thinking.
你要这么多润肤乳干什么
Why do you need so much skin lotion?
牛油果油
Shea butter.
得有几磅重了
Must weigh a couple pounds.
这就解释了为什么你心情这么烂了
Well, that explains why you've been in such a shitty mood.
我的天
Oh my God!
为什么我不能穿囚衣
Okay. Why don't I get to wear the orange jumpsuit?
你得给我个合理的理由
You have yet to give me one reason that makes any sense.
行了 你完事了
All right, you're done.
等等 就这样
Wait, that's it?
真令人失望
That was disappointing.
这儿有个喜剧演员 头朝右边
We got a comedian here. Head to the right.
腿张开点
Wider.
那是假发吗
Is that a wig?
是的
It is.
可以摘下来吗
Do you mind removing it for me please?
可以给我吗
May I?
保释金交了
Bail's been met.
伙计们
Guys!
你们为什么还需要社团
Why do you even need a club?
你们早就称霸世界了
Like, you already have the world.
不会太久
Not for long!
是的 不会太久
Yeah! Not for long!
不会太久 不会太久
Not for long! Not for long!
不会太久 不会太久 不会太久
Not for long! Not for long! Not for long!
这种行为除了让彼此愤怒
That kind of behavior serves no purpose
没任何意义
except to make each other angry,
这也正是我们需要避免的
which is exactly what we do not want to do.
因为当愤怒升级 就变成暴♥力♥了
Because when anger escalates, it becomes violence.
我们不想贬低任何人
We are not trying to disparage anybody,
但在这所学校 有亚裔-美国人同盟
but in this school, there's an Asian- American Alliance,
黑人学生会
a Black Student Union,
犹太人学生会 弯直联盟
a Jewish Student Union, a Straight/Gay Alliance,
拉丁美洲共和体 穆♥斯♥林♥学生协会
United Latinos, Muslim Students Association.
每个组织都有骄傲日
And every one has a pride day,
骄傲周 甚至骄傲月
a pride week, or even a pride month.
-这是件好事 -是啊
- Which is a good thing. - Yup. Yes.
对吧
Right?
那为什么
Okay, so why is it okay
其他文化都能颂扬他们的遗产
for every other culture to celebrate their heritage,
-而异性恋白人就不行呢 -就是
- but not for straight, white people to do it? - Exactly.
我们想颂扬怎么就成了种族主义者了
And why does it make us racist if we want to?
历史
Um, history?
-奴隶制 -纳粹
- Slavery? - Nazis?
接下来发言的人
The next person to speak
都需要先说这两个字...
has to start with these two words...
"我感觉"
"I feel."
学会换位思考
Because knowing how another person feels
认识到自己行为给他人带来的影响 滋生同情之心
and how your actions affect them fosters compassion,
才能学会
which makes it more likely that
相互妥协
you'll be able to find a middle ground.
在对付纳粹的时候可不存在妥协
There is no middle ground when you're dealing with Nazis.
对啊 对啊
That's right. That's right.
你这是在帮倒忙
You are not helping your cause.
这正是我们需要立刻制止的
That's exactly the kind of thinking that normalizes fascist shit
将法♥西♥斯♥主义正常化的思想 对不对
that we need to stop right now, right?
-对 对 -"我感觉"
- That's right. That's right. - "I feel."
想要发言的先说"我感觉"
Who has something to say starting with those words?
我感觉我需要就历史上发生的一切道歉
I feel like I have to personally apologize for all of history,
但我并没有参与任何这些事
but I didn't do any of those things, guys.
-很好 -谢谢
- Good. - Thank you.
我感觉你不希望
And I feel like you don't want to
承认有色人种过去及现在
acknowledge how people of color have suffered
仍在忍♥受的不公平待遇 因为你没有经历过
and continue to suffer because you never did,
你就假设
and you just assume
所有人的生活都和你一样
everybody experiences life the same way you do.
说得好
Exactly.
我感觉
I feel like...
或许你是对的
...maybe you're right.
什么 什么
What? What?
-什么情况 -听着
- What the hell? - Look...
我很清楚自己的白人特权
I'm quite aware of my white privilege.
这种感觉真是遭透了
That's what makes it feel so shitty,
看着其他团体庆祝自己的文化
watching every other group celebrate their culture
而我应该因自己的文化感到愧疚
and feeling like I'm supposed to feel guilty about my own.
非常好
Excellent.
我们诚意退出
We respectfully withdraw
对官方社团的申请
our application for official club status.
他们说得对 我们不需要社团
They're right. We don't need a club.
这正是一个完美的例子
Well, that is a perfect example
如何抑制怒火 通过共情而不是
of how to dial down the anger and come to an understanding
通过恐惧达成共识
from empathy, rather than from fear.
这是个很好的技能
This is a really good skill to have.
简直不敢相信
Can you fucking believe this?
没事的 没事的宝贝
You're okay. You're okay, baby.
你怎么会去计划生育局
Why were you at Planned Parenthood?
因为克里斯汀被那个
Because Kristen got an STD
我带去参加老爸60大寿派对的模特传染了性病
from that model I brought to Dad's 60th.
你带了模特去参加你♥爸♥的派对
You brought a model to your dad's party?
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表