剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
世界分崩离析
the world's falling apart,
一切都是颠倒的
like everything is upside down.
到处充满敌意
So much hatred going around.
你的感觉肯定更糟
It's gotta be worse for you, right?
我都快被压垮了 而我还是白人
I'm overwhelmed, and I'm a white guy.
爸 不是我所有问题都跟我是黑人有关
Yeah, Dad, not every problem I have has to do with being black.
-抱歉 -我小时候成长在白人特权中
- No, I'm sorry. - You know, I grew up around total white privilege,
我很感激 但是...
which I'm grateful for, but...
有时我觉得这引起的问题
sometimes I just really think that that may raise a bigger deal
可能比如果我成长在同胞中的话要大
than if I'd grown up around people who were actually like me.
我们一直尽力给你介绍利比里亚文化
We always tried our best to introduce you to Liberian culture--
我不需要在书里看非洲人是什么样的
I don't need to read about being African in a book.
人们见到我 他们不会看到一个利比里亚人
When people see me, they don't see a Liberian.
他们只会看到一个黑人女性
They see a black woman.
艾希莉 每次我们想跟你谈
Ashley, every time that we wanted to talk to you
-种族的时候 你总是拒绝 -怎么
- about race... you refused to. - Yes?
因为你们
Well, that's because it's not a thing
不可能理解
that you could possibly understand.
天啊 你永远不用担心警♥察♥
Oh my God, you never have to worry about a cop thinking
怀疑你是小偷 就因为你有个高级包包
that you're a fucking thief because you have a fancy purse,
你也不用担心有人来摸你
and you never, ever have to worry about one just feeling you up,
因为他们知道如果你反抗
because they know that if you fight back,
他们就会打你 而且不会受到惩治
then they'll just beat you up, and they'll get away with it.
这是你在监狱里的遭遇吗
Is that what happened to you in jail?
-我 -你得举报这个警♥察♥
- I... - You gotta report this cop.
这就是你生活的世界
Oh. That right there is the difference
和我生活的世界的不同
between the world that you live in and the world I live in.
艾希莉
Ashley.
我就知道这鞋子会很适合你
I knew those shoes would look great on you.
我们现在在奢华的导演公园
Here we are in the luxurious Director Park.
2009年开放
It was opened in 2009,
面♥积♥0.46英亩
and it is 0.46 acres.
这算很大吗
Is that a lot?
也许吧 我不知道一英亩是多大
Probably. I don't know what an acre is.
我又不是阿米什人
I'm not fucking Amish.
它是以
It was named for...
某个投资人的祖父母名字命名的
some investor guy's grandparents.
-你是在照着手♥机♥念吗 -不是
- Are you just reading that off your phone? - No.
这边有巨大的棋子
Over here, we have the giant chess pieces,
那边是喷泉
and over there, is the fountain.
我们去年夏天带了我侄女来玩
We took my niece here last summer.
天气热的时候 小孩可以去那边嘻嘻或者
When it's hot, kids can go there to... frolic or--
在水里拉屎 我猜
I don't know-- shit in the water, I guess.
你在这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
洗衣服
My laundry.
我们看着像在做什么 这个弱智项目
What does it look like we're doing? This stupid project.
别再抄袭我们的视频了 混♥蛋♥
Quit copying our video, assholes.
这公园是我们的点子
This park was our idea.
等等 这明明是大家的点子
Wait, it... it's literally everyone's idea.
滚
Fuck off.
她
She...
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
停 我们刚拍到了
Cut. You know, I thought we really captured
超难捕捉的画面 我被迷住了
some lightning in a bottle there. I was... riveted.
我才不要在这么了无新意的项目上署名
I am not putting my name on something so obvious
就连该死的卡拉·普鲁伊特和贝卡·寇茨
that even fucking Kara Pruitt and Becca Koats
都能想到
were able to think of it.
我们只需要交点什么 就能通过了
All we have to do is turn in something, and we pass.
但我不想拍一个差劲乏味的波特兰
Okay, but I don't want it to be lame, vanilla Portland.
生活充实点 波特兰
Get a life, Portland!
我们去一个
Okay, why don't we go someplace
班里人从没去过的地方吧
that nobody in our class has ever been before,
比如那个素食主义者脱衣舞俱乐部
like the vegan strip club?
嗯 因为大家都知道脱衣舞俱乐部
Yeah, 'cause everyone knows strip clubs save
会把最好的留在周一上午11点
their platinum talent for 11:00 a.m. on a Monday.
好吧 不去那 但
Okay, fine, not there, but...
我也说不好
I don't know.
这个视频拍的应该是为什么波特兰对我们有意义
This video is supposed to be why Portland is meaningful for us.
我想展示波特兰的未知
I wanna show Portland unknown,
那些没人谈论的地方
the places that nobody likes to talk about.
我们说点什么吧
Let's fucking say something.
我好饱 我也不知道我为什么要买♥♥这个
All right, I am so full, I don't even know why I got this.
-你想要吗 -不
- You want it? - No.
你吃东西吗
Okay, do you ever eat?
我在为斋月禁食
No, I'm fasting for Ramadan.
日出到日落期间我不能吃也不能喝
I can't eat or drink anything from sunup to sundown.
你对此很认真咯
So, you're pretty serious about that stuff, huh?
是吧 我妈和我
I guess. Like, my mom and I,
我们禁食是因为禁食能教我们共情
we fast 'cause fasting, it teaches empathy,
体会那些贫穷没有食物的人
what it's like for people who are poor and don't have food,
这样我们就会更加感恩我们所拥有的
so we're more grateful for what we do have.
同时还教你控制你的冲动
And it teaches you to control your urges
战胜诱惑
and to-- and to be stronger than temptation.
不吃午餐你就学会了这么多
You get that all from skipping lunch?
赞美安♥拉♥
Praise Allah.
那你是什么呢
So, what are you?
严格来说 我是四分之一犹太人
Uh, well, technically, I'm a quarter Jewish,
但我什么都不是
but... I'm not anything.
你认为
So, what, you don't think
宇宙里不存在至高权力吗
there's any kind of higher power in the universe?
不存在比我们更伟大的事物
Something bigger than ourselves happening?
我不知道 我从没想过
I don't know. I never thought about it.
所以你只接受你眼前的事物
So you only accept what's in front of you?
我们眼前的事物太差了 一定有更好的
What's in front of us is awful. There has to be something better.
我觉得雷蒙事情太多了
I think Ramon just has too much on his plate--
想要毕业 找工作
trying to graduate, get a job.
他入围了游戏博览会的决赛
He's some sort of finalist for this big game expo,
他压力太大 我想
and he's been really stressed out, and I think it's--
我都不知道 我怎么会不知道
I didn't know that. Why didn't I know that?
我应该知道的
I should've known that.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
但有很多人
But still, millions of people
他们的事情跟他的比起来 只多不少
juggle just as much if not more every day,
但他们不会产生幻觉
and they don't start hallucinating.
然后你弟弟交往的这个人
And this guy your brother's been hanging out with,
我不知道他给你弟弟吃了什么药
I don't know what kind of drugs he has your brother doing.
-他到底是谁 -亨利
- Who even is he? - Henry?
我跟他谈过了 他还是不知道要去哪儿
I talked to him. He still doesn't know where he's going.
有点怪异 不过
It's kind of weird, but...
我想他们真的很喜欢彼此
I think they really like each other.
太荒谬了
Well, that's ridiculous.
那男人45岁了 还跟一个22岁的大学生谈恋爱
The man is like 45, dating a 22-year-old college student.
他不是45岁 快满30而已
He's not 45, he's almost 30,
而且我觉得你只是在找理由讨厌他
and I think you're just looking for reasons to not like him.
不 我是在找理由我儿子为何出现幻觉
No. I'm looking for reasons why my son is hallucinating,
一切就是从他们相识开始发生
and it all started when he met this guy. And--
怎么了
What's up?
抽筋
Cramp.
你弟弟以为自己了解这男人 但并非如此
Your brother thinks he knows this guy, but he doesn't.
相信我 他会受到伤害的
Trust me. This is gonna hurt him.
妈妈 你抽筋
You know, Mom, that cramp
就是你的感受透过身体表达出来
is a physical expression of your feelings,
如果你不咬牙撑过去 就会...
and if you don't push through it, there's--
天啊 如果能让你闭嘴 我会撑过去
Oh my God. If it will make you stop.
我不会有闭嘴的时候
I will never stop.
因为瞧啊
Because look at this.
让你继续跑起来了 妈妈
Got you going, Mom.
绝不闭嘴
Never stop.
我只认识了这个病人几周
And I've only known this patient for a few weeks.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表