剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
所以你得去杰米拉家接海莉
so you're gonna have to pick up Hailey from Jamila's.
还有别忘了
And, uh, oh, don't forget,
明天我要和杜克还有那群哥们去山地越野
tomorrow I'm biking with Duc and the boys.
好的
Uh-huh. Sure.
这是兄弟奥林匹克 我不能不去
Hey, this is the Bro-lympics. I really can't cancel.
不是吧 你还在生我气
Seriously? Are you still mad at me?
没有 但我得工作了 拜
Nope, but I really gotta work. Okay? Bye.
什么鬼
What... the fuck?
关于二叠纪末期
Various mass-extinction theories account
物种大灭绝有许多理论
for the end of the Permian period,
包括洪水玄武岩喷发
including flood basalt eruptions,
灾难性的甲烷释放
catastrophic methane release...
再大点
Make it bigger than that.
-你们在干什么 -天 快跑
- Hey, what the fuck are you doing? - Oh my god, run.
-搞什么 -敢说一个字我就把这照片发到网上
- What the fuck? - Say a word and this pic goes viral.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
丑猪婊♥子♥
Pig ugly bitch.
那里 你看到了吧
There. You see that, right?
德克斯 我叫你来是有原因的
Dex, I didn't ask you to come here for nothing.
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
所以是真的了
So it was real?
从视觉上看 像素存在 是的
Optically, the pixels existed, yes.
德克斯 我没有编程那个
Dex, I-- I didn't program that.
你可能只是在你的风效上
You probably just texture-mapped
纹理映射了一个火焰粒子
a fire particle on of your wind effects.
不 不可能 因为代码基础是自主的
No, that's impossible, because the code bases are independent.
现在没了
Well, it's gone now.
我凌乱了 德克斯
It's freaking me out, Dex.
哥们
Dude.
那些像素
The probability of those pixels
是源于你的代码自我更改的可能性
being your code self-modifying
与人为错误的比例大约是无穷大♥比♥一
versus human error is about infinity to one.
重新编译你的物品 别慌
Recompile your assets. Don't freak.
或许他们仍然认为
Maybe they still think
万十字章在梵文里象征健康
the swastika is the Sanskrit symbol for "Well-being"?
我很确定那个
I'm pretty sure that the girl
一边看路标一边动嘴的女生
who moves her mouth while reading street signs
并不懂梵文
is not familiar with Sanskrit.
我们必须摧毁麦迪逊和她的智障走狗
We have to destroy Madison and her fucktard she-goblins.
滑坡谬误
Slippery slope.
她们都靠不住 纳维德
They're all slippery, Navid.
所以才叫斜坡
That's why they're called slopes.
别当圣母
Don't take the high road.
你干什么
法里德
现在到处都是霍梅尼的人
他们会抓住你的
他们会把你关进拘留中心
就像你♥爸♥那样
小子
该死
快跑
我要把你带到一个地方
那里有人会教你伊朗国王的信徒和我们革命的区别
懂吗
波尔克学院
今天晚些时候我们要和州长进行一个电♥话♥会议
I set up a call with you, me, and the governor later today.
我和埃里克认识很久了
Eric and I go way back.
埃里克·鲍尔是法♥西♥斯♥
Eric Baugher's a fascist.
好吧 这算是一个观点
Oh. Okay. That's one opinion,
但他是州长 我们需要他
but he's the governor, and we need him.
给你的推介做了一些注解
Some notes for your pitch.
这是什么
What's this?
鬼画符
Chicken scratch.
我也不知道写的是什么
I have no idea what that says.
好像是"发明你的axslayer"
Something like, "Invent your axslayer"?
不是 "在你的纳税人身上投资"
No, "Invest in your taxpayer."
"没有蛋糕的孩子"
"Children... with no cakes"?
-"州政♥府♥不用花半分钱" -好吧
- "Cost to the state." - Okay.
-好吧 -你要是不喜欢 我们不用
- Okay. - Really, if you don't like it, we don't--
我喜欢
I like it.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我当然很震惊
Of course I am appalled.
想知道我们今天来此的真正原因
Wanna know the real reason why we're all here today?
美帝♥国♥主♥义♥
American imperialism.
伊朗国王是你的杰作
The Shah was all your doing.
-我说的"你"不专指你 -法里德
- And by "You" I don't mean you, specifically. - Farid.
我是指美国的你
I mean the American-you,
你显而易见是其中一部分 施耐德校长
which stands to reason you are a part of, Principal Schneider.
制度的你 或者于语境有关
The institutional-you or, contextually,
学校的你
the school-you,
你要为教唆白人至上主义负责
responsible for aiding and abetting white supremacy.
失陪
Excuse me.
你嗨了到我们儿子的学校
You came to our son's school high?
我不是故意嗨了来这的
I didn't come here high on purpose.
我接到电♥话♥的时候就嗨了
I was high when I got the call.
-我能 -进来吧
- Can I...? - Come in.
你重新布置了家具
Oh. You rearranged.
-去年 -挺不错的
- Last year. - Looks nice.
学校
Thanks.
序言没问题吧
So, is everything okay with the foreword?
-你没说... -没问题
- You didn't say-- - No, no, it's fine.
如果你想校订 我们
If you want to make revisions, we--
不用 我已经发给出版社了
Nah, I sent it to the publisher.
好的 很好
Well, okay. Great.
我刚去附近参加了葬礼
I was just at a funeral nearby.
我的一个学生
One of my students.
迈克尔
Michael.
你在健身房♥见过他
You met him... at the gym.
他死了
He died.
我
I sort of...
在那个孩子身上看到了自己的影子
saw myself in that kid.
我以为我了解他 真的 可是...
Thought I knew him. I really thought I knew him, but...
然后
then...
突然就走了 我发现
bam, he's gone, and I find out that...
他
he's...
嗯
Yeah.
他的为人
Well, he certainly...
不是我以为的那样
wasn't who I thought he was.
我想你不能
I guess you never really...
真的了解另一个人
can truly know... another person.
嗯
Yeah.
人真令人失望
People are disappointing.
你还好吗
You okay?
胃痛
Stomachache.
你是在生我气吗
Are you upset with me about anything?
我一定是心情不好
Well... I must be out of sorts.
嗯
Yeah.
-那太糟了 -嗯
- That sucks. - Yeah.
我刚去了杜克家
Yeah, I just stopped by Duc's.
他看上去很不对劲
He seems really off.
总之 至于你我
Anyway, regarding you and me,
我只想说我再怎么道歉都不够
I just wanna say I'll never be able to apologize enough.
收到消息后 给我电♥话♥
When you get this message, give me a call...
如果你想的话 我希望你能打来
if you want. I'd like that.
-你干什么 -清理我的桌子
- What are you doing? - Uh, just cleaning out my desk.
那是迈克尔的桌子
That's Michael's desk.
我是贝瑟妮 我是你的新助教
Oh, I'm Bethany. I'm your new TA.
什么时候的事
Since when?
他们给我发了邮件
Since they sent an email.
把你手♥机♥捡起来吧 不然会踩到
Might wanna pick up your phone before you step on it.
我来清理桌子
I'll clean the desk!
好
Okay.
老天
Jesus.
谢谢你 州长 抽空和我们谈话
Thank you, Governor, for taking the time to speak with us.
我喜欢谈话
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表