剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
你是否在乎此事会重复发生
Do you even care if it keeps happening
又或者 一切只是面子工程
or is it just about the optics to you?
你是在建议我
Are you suggesting that I--
有所作为 当然 你是亿万富翁
Do something? Yeah. You're a billionaire.
-要进广♥告♥吗 -好
- Should we go to commercial? - Yeah.
别打断我 我还没说完
Don't cut me off. I'm not done yet.
共情倡议组织
You know, the thing about The Empathy Initiative is--
只是消遣而已 杰克
is it's just a shiny distraction, Jack,
为了蒙蔽大家的双眼
to keep from looking too closely at
让你无法近距离看清现实
what really goes on all over the globe.
这是生意
It's business.
广♥告♥之后马上回来
We'll be right back.
我的天
Oh my God.
这就是为什么民♥主♥党总是输
This is why liberals always lose.
达不到理想的事都不能接受
Anything less than utopian is unacceptable.
我想为大家创造更好的条件
Yeah, I want everything to be better for everybody,
我竭尽所能去实现它
and I do everything I can to make that a reality.
对我来说
For me,
是回收利用和驾驶混合动力车
that's recycling and driving a hybrid.
对你而言 我不知道
For you-- oh, I don't know--
-不使用童工 -我之前不知道
- not using child labor. - I didn't know!
我刚知道的 我正在试图解决
I just found out, and I'm trying to fix it!
花掉你自己一点点钱
Spending some of your millions
创造一个工人们不想自杀的工作环境
creating a workplace where people don't wanna kill themselves?
你真的觉得自己不是同谋
Do you really think you're not complicit here?
你知不知道 你的衣服都来自哪里
Do you know where every article of clothing you own comes from?
你吃的食物 从药店买♥♥的东西
Everything you eat? Everything you get from the drugstore?
-你利用了我 -我没有
- You used me. - That is not true.
你上了我
You fucked me.
-不止这样 你心知肚明 -是吗
- It was more than that, and you know it. - Do I?
我怎么能相信你呢 史蒂文
How can I ever trust you, Steven?
我知道 不能
Oh, I know-- I can't.
再见
Goodbye.
-我可不是坏人 -去你的
- I'm not the bad guy here. - Fuck you!
给我你的自行车 嬉皮士
Give me your fucking bike, hippie!
-没门儿 -快给我
- No fucking way, dude! - Gimme that!
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
雷蒙 他进去待了两小时
Ramon, he was in there for two hours.
喂
Hey.
你认识亨利·卑尔根 对吗
You know Henry Bergen, right?
我就是亨利·卑尔根
I'm Henry Bergen.
你怎么知道我名字的
How the fuck do you know my name?
我的天 爸爸
Oh my God. Dad.
抱歉 这事远大于我个人
I'm sorry. It's bigger than me.
你从哪儿找到的九尾鞭
Where did you get the cat-o'-nine-tails or...
不管你怎么称呼这可怕的玩意儿
...whatever the hell you call that awful thing?
上次就有了
I've had it since the last time.
我藏在地板下面
I buried it under the floor.
所以你一直在计划
So, you've been planning.
我准备好很久了
I've been ready.
好吧
Okay.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
爸爸
Dad.
你需要帮助
You need help.
有人愿意帮你
There are people that want to help.
求你了 接受帮助吧
Please, just let them.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
拜托
Please.
走吧
Come on.
超棒
Sweet.
谁
Yes?
艾克 我是露西 有人来看你
Ike? It's Lucy. You have a visitor.
-他说你在等他 -对 谢谢
- He says you're expecting him? - Yes, thank you.
-好啊 -有需要就打给38号♥分机
- Hey, man. - Extension 38 if you need anything.
-嗨 兄弟 -嗨
- Hey, buddy. - Hey.
出什么问题了吗
What's wrong?
你逗我吗 有什么没出问题
Are you kidding? What isn't wrong?
坐下 坐 坐
Sit down. Sit, sit, sit.
我在呢
I... I got you.
-我在这 -我知道
- I'm here. - I know.
我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
我需要跟人倾诉
I need to tell somebody...
又不能告诉奥德丽 因为我知道
and I can't tell Audrey, because I know
她近来很不开心
that she's been very unhappy.
我一直都知道
I always know that.
但 我从不给她打电♥话♥
But, uh, I never call her.
她要处理很多事 照顾很多人
She's got so much to take care of, so many people.
她不会介意你给她打电♥话♥的
Well, she wouldn't mind, if you called,
艾克 我确信
Ike, I'm sure.
不 这不是我想说的
No, that's-- this isn't what I wanted to talk about.
好吧
Okay.
你修改了你的书
You changed your book.
应该没有
Um, I don't think I did.
我又读了一遍 但内容完全不同了
I read it again, and it's totally different.
你是我的朋友 格雷格 我相信你
You're my friend, Greg, I trust you.
-你知道的对吧 -你也是我的朋友 艾克
- You know that, right? - You're my friend, too, Ike.
有些事奥德丽在瞒着我
Audrey keeps things from me.
她不想让我不高兴
She doesn't want me to get upset.
雷蒙的事情她什么都没告诉我
She hasn't told me anything about Ramon.
他怎么了
What about-- What about him?
你知道我为什么相信你吗
You know why I trust you?
你记不记得我第一次见到雷蒙的时候
Do you remember when I first met Ramon?
他还是个小宝宝 正在睡觉
He was a little baby, and he was sleeping,
你让我抱抱他
you let me hold him,
-然后我把他摔到了 -我记得
- and I dropped him? - Yeah, I remember.
是因为他着火了 他现在又着火了
It was because he was on fire. Well, he's on fire again.
你到底...
Wh-what exactly...
是什么意思
do you mean?
好吧
Okay.
我现在在吃别的药了
Um, I'm on a different medication...
再加上我老了...
Plus I got old...
所以当我出现幻觉的时候...
so when I see things...
当我出现幻觉的时候 我知道它们并不存在
When I see things, I know they're not there,
尽管是存在的 你懂我意思吗
even though they are. You know what I mean?
也许...
Maybe...
也许换做是今天他就不会从我手中摔下了
I wouldn't drop him today, maybe.
但之前我摔到他的时候
But when I did,
你没有像奥德丽一样让我觉得自己是疯了
you didn't try to make me feel crazy like Audrey did.
为什么说雷蒙又着火了
How is Ramon on fire again?
对你来说一切都正常吗
Do things feel normal to you?
什么是正常
Oh, what-- what is normal?
你没觉得有些事不对劲吗
Don't you feel like something's wrong?
有的 有的
I do. I-- I do.
我总是觉得
See, I've always felt--
我意思是当我生病之后
well, I mean, since I've gotten sick
我一直有这种感觉 但现在感觉更糟糕了
I've always felt that way, but it's gotten worse.
在我的身体之外
It's outside of me.
嗯
Yeah.
到处都是
It's everywhere.
你饿了吗
Hey. You hungry?
我可以给你做点难吃的
I can make you something extremely bland.
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh yeah? - Yeah.
我不想让你操劳
Um, no, I don't wanna make you work.
好吧 我们可以出门
Okay. We could go out somewhere.
今天天气不错 我们出门吧
It's a beautiful day. Yeah, let's go out.
或者不出
Or... not.
好的
Okay.
这位是史蒂芬·安德森
And this is Steven Anderson.
-幸会 -还有詹姆斯·艾莫瑞
- Pleasure. - And we have James Emery.
-你好 -罗伯特·科德沃
- Yes. - Robert Coldwell.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表