剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
一个
a, um...
也许我们能
Maybe we could-- mmm.
我回来再打给你吧
You know what? I'll call you when I get back.
行 再见 佳子
Okay. Bye, Famiko.
我是西蒙
Uh, this is Simon.
删除
这是什么玩意
情♥趣♥用♥品♥
让你金枪不倒
这样啊
Ah. Sí, sí.
谢谢 朋友
Gracias, compadre.
车看起来不错
谢啦 老板
Gracias, jefe.
老板 认真的 我们是朋友
Jefe? Really? We're amigos.
再见
Adios.
克里斯汀·拜尔-博特莱特
你要什么东西吗 爸爸
Want something, Dad?
不 就是说声晚安
No, just saying good night.
晚安
Night.
你下周会和我们一起出席
Any chance you'll be attending
我教女阿基拉的婚礼吗
my Goddaughter Akila's wedding with us next week?
当然
Yup, sure.
所以
So...
纳维德要过上作为
Navid's gonna go through life
跨性别者和穆♥斯♥林♥的生活
being trans and Muslim.
我觉得他不是跨性别者 他更像流性人
I don't think he's trans. I think he's more fluid...
性别中立 还是说叫性别酷儿
gender neutral, or... is it gender queer?
不管你怎么称呼
Yeah, however you wanna frame it,
这只会增加他被打的概率
it just ups his chances of getting the shit kicked out of him...
或者更糟
or worse.
他同意不♥穿♥成那样出门
He agreed to never go out like that.
我真希望如此 因为他是个显眼的目标
Yeah, I really hope so, 'cause he's a big target.
你也一样
And so are you,
坚持每次出门都戴头巾
insisting on wearing the hijab every time you go out.
那是我的信仰
That is my faith.
我知道有些地方女人被逼着戴面纱
I know women are forced to wear the veil in certain places,
但在西方 社会迫使我们不戴
but in the West, we are pressured not to.
所有人 很显然还包括我丈夫
Everybody-- including my husband, apparently--
希望我们是隐形的
wants us to be invisible.
我只是不想让你变成仇恨犯罪的受害者
I just don't want you to be the victim of a hate crime.
我们住在波特兰
We live in Portland.
还记得去年斋月在轻轨上发生的事情吗
Remember what happened on the MAX last year during Ramadan?
我们在美国生活
We live in America.
我把我的游戏当做是沉浸式体验 但是
You know, I think of my game as an immersive experience, but...
这才是真正的沉浸式体验
...this is the real immersion.
没错
Yeah.
有些物理学家
You know, some physicists
认为我们的宇宙是电脑模拟出来的
believe that the universe is a computer simulation.
那我们就成人工智能了
Well, that would make us artificial intelligence.
你觉得我们为什么需要
What do you think the need is...
知道万物的起源
to know where everything comes from?
恐惧
Fear.
-恐惧什么 -死亡
- Of? - Death.
你常常露营吗
Are you a big camper?
对
Yeah.
我喜欢睡在户外
I like to sleep outdoors.
你得告诉我点
You need to tell me something
你不引以为傲的事情
that you are not proud of...
因为现在 你好得不真实
...because right now, you are impossible.
你性感 你聪明
You're hot. You're smart.
现在你还是个喜欢大自然的壮男
Now you're this rugged nature guy.
你真诚 你善良
You're genuine. You're kind.
这让人很不安 亨利
This is very unsettling, Henry.
因恐惧而生
Coming from fear.
看见没 进化的性灵之人
See? Evolved, spiritual guy.
你得告诉我你的缺点
You need to tell me something that's wrong with you,
你后悔的事
something that you regret.
你说我就说
I will if you will.
好
Deal.
我小的时候
When I was a kid...
我经常抓蜘蛛
um, I used to catch spiders
把它们装进罐子里
and I would put them in a jar,
然后往罐子里加水 看着它们淹死
and then I'd fill the jar up with water and then watch them drown.
这有很坏吗
Is that really that bad?
为了好玩杀死别的生物
Murdering another creature for entertainment?
我觉得很坏
Yeah, I'd say that's pretty fucking bad.
该你了
Your turn.
我有次把午餐肉抹在鸡鸡上
I once rubbed lunch meat all over my dick
就为了让狗来舔
so a dog would lick it.
好吧 谁没干过这事啊
Okay. I mean, who didn't?
真是个小骚货
Horny little fucker over here. Good God.
就是我
That's me.
我像猫一样打喷嚏
I sneeze like a cat.
-真像 -嗯
- That's the one. - Yeah.
真像
That's the one.
克里斯汀
老妈周六要开家庭会议
所有人除了你
讨论怎么处理你的情况
我觉得你该知道
给我电♥话♥
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我喜欢你的新发型
I love the new hair.
-很自然 -谢谢
- It's so natural. - Thanks.
-这是什么 -咖喱猪肉
- What is this? - Ooh. Pork vindaloo.
很辣
Very spicy.
是普通的辣还是大便会痛那种辣
Like spicy okay or spicy "It'll hurt when I take a dump"?
克里斯汀
Kristen!
妈 你明明不是为什么非要装成
Mom, why do you act like this delicate goody-two-shoes
-一个伪善者 -因为我妈就是这样
- when you're so not? - 'Cause that's who my mother was.
无论你如何努力
And no matter how much you try
不变成你妈妈
not to turn into your mother,
你永远没法完全避免
you can never completely avoid it.
你收到我邮件了吗
Did you get my email?
量子健身瑜伽课程表那封吗
The one with the yoga schedule at Quantum Fitness?
-收到了 -你知道
- Yeah. - You know...
定期锻炼有助于管理你的情绪 爸
regular exercise can really help regulate emotions, Dad.
这是最好的抗抑郁药
It's the best antidepressant there is.
妈跟我说你下周要在某个会上演讲
So, Mom told me you're speaking at some conference next week.
是的 华盛顿哲学学会
Yes, the Washington Philosophical Society
邀请我去参加他们一年两次的大会
has invited me to their bi-annual conference,
我脑抽了一下 就同意了
and in a moment of insanity, I said yes.
听上去很难
Well, sounds rough.
-你的书有消息了吗 -嗯
- Any word on your book? - Um, yeah.
应该是要出版了
Yeah, it looks like it's getting published.
-真的假的 哪家出版社 -费尔法克斯
- No shit. Which publisher? - Fairfax.
我以前的出版社
My old publisher.
他们还没关门啊
They're still in business, huh?
显然他们品位不错 恭喜
Clearly they have great taste. Congratulations.
-我什么时候能看到 -快了
- When can I read it? - Soon.
你要是能坦诚就好了
It would be nice if you were honest,
因为这感觉很像是介入
because this feels really intervention-y, and...
我 请别说
I-- just please don't say
你要把他送去医院
that you're going to have him committed.
当然不会 我有近距离接触过
Of course not. I've seen that up close,
一旦你把他们送进医院就很难弄出来了
and once you commit somebody, it's hard to get them out.
但他有在看医生 对吗
But he is seeing a doctor, right?
是的 法里德·斯科拉尼医生
Yes, Dr. Farid Shokrani, best in Portland
据大学心理医学主席说是波特兰最好的
according to the Chair of Psych Medicine at the university.
-那为什么我们 -因为作为雷的家人
- So why are we...? - Because there are lots of other ways,
我们还有很多别的方法能帮助他
as Ram's family, that we can help him.
比如背着他开会
Like having meetings behind his back.
比如别和他一起抽大♥麻♥
Like... not smoking pot with him,
别诱惑他
not making that temptation available,
鼓励他多出去走走
encouraging him to get out of his apartment,
少用点电脑
away from his computer.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表